Administrator

Posted On:
    10/28/2008 5:04pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by troycoe
    When you get jumped outside a biker bar you don't worry about police reports you fucking moron you get the hell out of there. Escape is a big part of Self Defense ya know. I guess you would have stomped him to death. You ask a question like that and then respond in that way? I don't need to prove anything to you. You guys are the ones with the opinions I don't care whether you believe me or not. Cage fighting (UFC) is nothing but human cock fighting. It proves nothing but barbarism. Oh and nice of you to mention that you were glad that my student didn't die. Real honorable of you. If any of you want to test what I said here you are more than welcome to come and see. Man up. Until you do that then you STFU!
    You’re asking for proof and no one will come in and see. I have open door. No matter what you say or think no one’s ego will face the possibility that I may not be wrong. Hide behind you screens and key boards and say what you want. You guys are nothing but mouth pieces I am 43 years old and I have now verified the decline of the Martial Arts into nothing but opinionated thugs with no backbone.
    Now I will STFU!
    If you're willing to fly me out I'll be more than happy to write up a neutral opinion about your school. I'll even pay for half the flight.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/28/2008 9:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/Muay Thai/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Troy McClure,

I noticed that you skipped the questions in my post, so just for you:

in reference to Rouge Theory’s comment. Gouging, biting, ear tearing, and finger breaking require no leverage and you are assuming that a grappler will always be in a dominate position. It only takes 25 to 35 pounds of force to rupture the eye (average man can crush 85 lbs MMA fighter would be much higher I would imagine) And a man can bite in excess of 400 lbs psi.
    You obviously only skimmed over my post and didn’t bother reading it in its entirety. Since you failed to address any of my points. I understand though since this is a very tiring and time consuming process. BTW you never answered my question on the “ferocious 5” and do you have documented evidence of it working on a competent grappler?

and about 10 pounds to remove and ear.
    So how many people's ears have you ripped off?

Valle Tudo? rules.

"Vale Tudo (Portuguese for Anything goes. The individual words translate into English as vale - "is allowed" and tudo - "everything", but the term means anything goes and describes competitions in unarmed combat having minimal rules."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vale_tudo

I would have thought this setting would have been right up your alley.

This is very time consuming and draining.
    Yes, typing 3 entire posts and calling upon your intellect in order to defend your position is very tiring and time consuming. How on earth do you get through your classes!?

Extensive study of multiple martial arts disciplines Tae Kwon Do and Kenpo;
    I took this snippet from your web-site. So these two arts are the basis of your expertise? What other arts have you studied extensively? Oh and is this guy below you?

"Hi! I'm Troy McClure! You may remember me from such reality self defense training videos such as "Beat a MMA cage fighter in a week!", "You can't hear me? That's because I bit your ear off" and "Eyes are for gouging not seeing".
    Last edited by Law; 10/28/2008 10:08pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/28/2008 11:30pm

Style: BJJ, Striking, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    If you're willing to fly me out I'll be more than happy to write up a neutral opinion about your school. I'll even pay for half the flight.

I'm not sure which left coast city you live in, but this can be done via Southwest for $200 round trip. I'll chip in for part of the ticket, but you have to come back with both eyes and ears intact or I'll want to be reimbursed for not living up to the legend.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/29/2008 12:14am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    California

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/29/2008 12:58am

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have never had a student lose on the street. Does not mean that cannot happen but it has not happened yet.
    I have a student that almost got killed when he was in a fight and he was mounted on top of a guy in a street fight and the mounted guy’s friend punched him in the head and then kicked him in the head. The first kick knocked him unconscious; he proceeded to kick him “7” more times.
    contradicting yourself in the same post...

Troy you really don't seem to have any respect for other peoples safety. It sounds like the only people that would be attracted to the type of training you do probably have serious issues. What makes somebody want to learn the "right" way to rip somebody's ear off? Either they're so paranoid and constantly scared for their lives that they really believe they will have to resort to such a foul tactic. Or they are the little punk out there that's always talking **** to people and trying to start fights (this sounds like you Troy, you probably got jumped outside a biker bar because you were running your mouth like a retard). Or perhaps somebody who really honestly wants to go out and harm and torture people serial killer style. These are the type of people that seem to be attracted to these balls to the wall street "self defense" classes.
    You should see a mental health professional Troy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/29/2008 8:45am

Style: BJJ, Striking, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thSamurai
    I'm not sure which left coast city you live in...

California is a state.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/29/2008 1:53pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thSamurai
    California is a state.
    Burbank is the closest Southwest city bitch....sheesh, everybody's a critic.....

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    10/29/2008 2:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When you get jumped outside a biker bar you don't worry about police reports you fucking moron you get the hell out of there. Escape is a big part of Self Defense ya know. I guess you would have stomped him to death. You ask a question like that and then respond in that way? I don't need to prove anything to you.
    Which Biker Bar?
    And at the very least, the owner of the bar would file a report with Phoenix Metro for their own insurance liability coverage.

You guys are the ones with the opinions I don't care whether you believe me or not. Cage fighting (UFC) is nothing but human cock fighting. It proves nothing but barbarism.
    Unlike ripping off an ear..........

Oh and nice of you to mention that you were glad that my student didn't die. Real honorable of you. If any of you want to test what I said here you are more than welcome to come and see. Man up. Until you do that then you STFU!

You’re asking for proof and no one will come in and see. I have open door. No matter what you say or think no one’s ego will face the possibility that I may not be wrong. Hide behind you screens and key boards and say what you want.
    And the poster Goldust did.

He posted what he observed, you didn't like it and you jump the rails.

He also claims to have STEERED PEOPLE TO YOUR SCHOOL who weren't looking to "Cage Fight" (as you call it0 but to merely learn basic self-defense.

And yet you still come unhinged.

Do you see the problem yet?

You guys are nothing but mouth pieces I am 43 years old and I have now verified the decline of the Martial Arts into nothing but opinionated thugs with no backbone.
    Now I will STFU!
    Troy, thus far you are the only one making grandiose comments and you are being just as opinionated as everyone else, the only difference is the opinions of the majority of the board members aren't the same as your opinions.

I am sure your school fills a need and fits into a niche.

But not every school is structured or designed to fill every need or fit every niche.

Quit trying to make your school sound like the end all/be all and you won't have a problem.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/29/2008 2:46pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Canadian ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and about 10 pounds to remove and ear.
    I've had some badass twisting my ear in a fight, really, really hard and it didn't come off. I thought it might but they seem to be attached exceptionally well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/29/2008 3:20pm

Style: Grappling & Lifting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast