Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last

Thread: "Demonstration"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

"Demonstration"

Well, June 7th we're going to have our own 300. As there's going to be an anti-war protest. There are currently 300 of us activated for the riot control/suppression unit. Slated to attend are the anarchists among the usual aggressive crowds..... I'll be watching 300 on repeat the evening before.. ;-)

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I recommend you make a booking ASAP, restaurants are always full around demos.
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Watch footage of the '68 Democratic National Convention and repeat the mantra "Daley was wrong."

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Provide video or it didn't happen.

I hate anarchist.

What city is this in?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The irony here. Is that they are protesting, then get the **** kicked out of them.
    Then complain that they got beaten... because in a real anarchy... people wouldn't just randomly haul off and beat the **** out of people they don't like, without reprocussion.

If you are an anarchist you are not allowed to ever complain about what any other person does person does. Ever.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Binary
    If you are an anarchist you are not allowed to ever complain about what any other person does person does. Ever.
    **** anarchists, they should all be forced to serve on the hymnal committee of a local Baptist church.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I consider myself anarchist, (I registered as a Libertarian "cause it was the closest thing) and I've worked as a political activist for lefty causes. I don't see the point of protesting. It changes nothing, and gets people hurt and property damaged. I believe in petitioning for signatures to get new laws passed.

BTW, political anarchists don't want a Mad Max future. They want direct democracy, where every citizen gets an equal vote on every issue, instead of voting for a leader to make every vote on every issue according to a party line for four years. I think we could have a voting system to do this with the internet. It couldn't be any more corrupt or less secure than those damn electronic voting machines.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Equipoise
    Well, June 7th we're going to have our own 300. As there's going to be an anti-war protest. There are currently 300 of us activated for the riot control/suppression unit. Slated to attend are the anarchists among the usual aggressive crowds..... I'll be watching 300 on repeat the evening before.. ;-)

**** yeah !

Form a wedge and route those fucking bastards . Teach them to have a anti-war protest .

Just try not to hit your own guys in the crowd . The amount of violent protesters should just about equal the number of plainclothes guys in there .

Get video .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Watch out for traitorous hunchbacks, too.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bad credit
    BTW, political anarchists don't want a Mad Max future. They want direct democracy, where every citizen gets an equal vote on every issue, instead of voting for a leader to make every vote on every issue according to a party line for four years. I think we could have a voting system to do this with the internet. It couldn't be any more corrupt or less secure than those damn electronic voting machines.
    "Political anarchists" need to find a new label for themselves and stop misusing words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
    Anarchy \An"arch*y\, n. [Gr. ?: cf. F. anarchie. See {Anarch}.]
    1. Absence of government; the state of society where there is
    no law or supreme power; a state of lawlessness; political
    confusion.
    1913, when real anarchists were still trying to destabilize Europe.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last