223755 Bullies, 3784 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 961 to 970 of 1867
Page 97 of 187 FirstFirst ... 47879394959697 9899100101107147 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 10:47am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's what makes this ego driven thread bullshit. Most people, even me, said he had skills in fighting. No, I'm not talking professional level as most of us don't have those skills. I've seen much worse but, his ego wouldn't let him accept that some people thought he was full of ****. For this being a catbox/only the internet, he sure took this seriously.

    He failed on two parts.
    1) Saying he would answer all questions then balking.
    2) Arguing military and Judo ranks with experts.

    That's what many of these idiots don't understand. I do not expect someone to be an Angelo Dundee in training. Just be adequate enough to impart the skilsl you claim to teach.
  2. Rock Ape is online now
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,128

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 11:15am

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...Just for clarity.

    From a man who managed only 43 days of recruit training... My professional military qualifications & real world operational experience are irrelevant in Ralph Severe's opinion because I don't post on YouTube.

    That's logic of the kind you just can't make up.

    Now for a reality check - Another member of the RAF Regiment has been killed in action this week so excuse me while I pay my respects.
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 2/26/2010 11:18am at .
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  3. Dsimon3387 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 11:24am

    Join us... or die
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iainkelt View Post
    So I'm a bit confused...is Dsimon implying that Ralph would hurt you? Or that you would hurt Ralph? I'm very, VERY sure of which of those options is the more likely. But I also didn't see any heated gong sau in any of your statements so I'm not sure where that fear is coming from.
    nothing implied. It is stated quite explicitly. in bold caps as a matter of fact just in case someone asks what is implied.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

    The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.
  4. Rock Ape is online now
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,128

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 11:39am

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    nothing implied. It is stated quite explicitly. in bold caps as a matter of fact just in case someone asks what is implied.
    That "fact" is pretty irrelevant considering Ralph refuses to meet Mark, isn't it.

    It isn't a matter of what's gone before, but what's occurring right now; right now a recognised Judoka has questioned the legitimacy of a grade Severe claims.

    This rather stupid situation is of Ralph Severe's making yet despite Mark's offer, Severe retorts with threats of personal harm or at the least a law suit. That's the mark of a pathetic man right there. This isn't about the TKD man having his arm popped (or whatever) it's simply about Ralph back-peddling into a dark corner because he knows he can't win.

    He can't win because the "challenge" isn't about a beat-down but an assessment of Severe's JUDO - He won't produce a simple bit of paper or authorise YOU to clarify that document (if you have it) so the next best thing is have an EXPERT check the man out himself.

    Ralph can't win because refuses to produce a legitimate shodan certificate, and can't produce adequate Judo either. His only defence mechanism now is to puff out his already large man-tits, beat his chest and become aggressive - FROM BEHIND HIS KEYBOARD.

    That's very brave of you Ralph well done.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  5. ReverendClog is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    T'north of england.
    Posts
    68

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 12:23pm


     Style: wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I posted on the 18th that I thought Ralph was going to start threatening people soon and he made it come true. People like him are common, they don't want to put the work in, believing that they can stay outside the 'system' and still have all the benefits that normally come with hard work and learning. Its a fantasy that comforts the socially inadequate, these people always think that there is something 'special' about them that frees them from the normal obligations most people have.
    They don't want to study, commonly citing 'I already know enough', or 'the normal way is not for me I'm/special/different/its too hard'.
    I see these people at work, no matter what has happened its never their fault or they feel society owes them an out.
    Ralph, feels that he is superior to most of 'mainstream society' - look at how he communicates, its almost as though he has invented his own private language, the reality is that he, like most of his ilk are merely inadequate through some misadventure of the gene pool and are not intelligent enough to be part of an evolved society.
    All too often these folks end up in trouble, or causing trouble.
    I bet Ralph is busy preparing for some unspecified soon-to-come apocralypse, squirrelling away weapons and food, (most of the food as stored fat), little realising that it is only 'mainstream society's' toleration of his stupidity that allows him to exist in his bubble of LARPery.
    He is the strongest indictment of so-called Ninjitsu I have ever seen, deriding his own expertise through ignorance and fuckwittery, and in the process condemning Hatsumi himself for teaching TEH DEDLY to an unstable, menacing malcontent.
  6. Iainkelt is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    S. St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    539

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 12:47pm


     Style: 10thP/BJJ/Wrestling/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    nothing implied. It is stated quite explicitly. in bold caps as a matter of fact just in case someone asks what is implied.
    I actually just went back and read that again...and no, it isn't stated quite explicitly. Here is the part I was asking about:

    I hope you do not find this presumptious maybe you will... I have a bad habit of trying to look out for people when I see danger... As a karate black belt (Nidan) in college (when it meant something) I can remmeber separating drunk lacrosse players and making them go home. I really hope that Ralph does not take yu up on your offer that is all I should say I suppose. Again feel free to tell me to shut up but this is between us. Bottom line NOT A GOOD IDEA.


    Nowhere in that message does it actually say for whom it would be a bad idea. Maybe I'm not reading between the lines enough, but I could see you believing that danger existed for either/both parties.

    I'm not saying you are wrong by the way, I could certainly see Ralph going nuts and pulling a weapon or something like that but I think we both know he isn't ever going to show up and be within grappling distance of someone who knows what they are doing.
  7. tgace is online now
    tgace's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,272

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 1:44pm


     Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As to Ralphs discharge...

    It could have been pretty much anything. Couldn't hack the PT, I don't know if they had weight requirements back then, but fatbodies can get the boot..could have been anything.

    When I was in basic, my platoon lost 3 guys; one broke his arm in pugil-stick fighting and decided to take a discharge instead of a recycle and 2 more quit simply due to the stress. One outright quit and the other staged an injury by slamming his arm against a wall and claiming he fell off of a ladder. They just couldn't take the pressure.

    Funny thing is, all 3 of those guys wound up staying attached to my basic training company under admin hold as long as the rest of us. We just got to graduate.
    Last edited by tgace; 2/26/2010 2:20pm at .
  8. Dsimon3387 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 1:46pm

    Join us... or die
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    That "fact" is pretty irrelevant considering Ralph refuses to meet Mark, isn't it.

    It isn't a matter of what's gone before, but what's occurring right now; right now a recognised Judoka has questioned the legitimacy of a grade Severe claims.

    This rather stupid situation is of Ralph Severe's making yet despite Mark's offer, Severe retorts with threats of personal harm or at the least a law suit. That's the mark of a pathetic man right there. This isn't about the TKD man having his arm popped (or whatever) it's simply about Ralph back-peddling into a dark corner because he knows he can't win.

    He can't win because the "challenge" isn't about a beat-down but an assessment of Severe's JUDO - He won't produce a simple bit of paper or authorise YOU to clarify that document (if you have it) so the next best thing is have an EXPERT check the man out himself.

    Ralph can't win because refuses to produce a legitimate shodan certificate, and can't produce adequate Judo either. His only defence mechanism now is to puff out his already large man-tits, beat his chest and become aggressive - FROM BEHIND HIS KEYBOARD.

    That's very brave of you Ralph well done.
    To be fair Dave... Not entirely true. Mark Tripp was not crystal clear he didn't come out and say "Ralph I want to give you an opportunity to show Judo skill as I can confirm your level".... There was more ambivalence regarding the initial gesture... and then forum members understood it as a Gong Sua (not necessarily Mark's fault) and Mark did not initially clarify....

    Sorry I think this was a nice fallback position. May be Tripp intended this from the beginning that is not entirely clear to me. What is clear is that he was not a neutral party looking to give Ralph an opportunity and to pretend otherwise is simply not true.

    I am glad the offer was withdrawn.... frankly I did what I could when I saw a potentially dangerous situation, I can sleep with myself at night. I think Tripp was at least partially playing to the audience here, the nuthuggery reaches a fevered pitch at times... lets face it. Does that make it wrong? no, my statement was and is A BAD IDEA. That is not saying anyone is bad or wrong or right. I do think Tripp could have kept that email between us as requested, that is my only critiscism, but so be it.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

    The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.
  9. nifoc is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Posts
    527

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 1:53pm


     Style: FMA, MT & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    To be fair Dave... Not entirely true. Mark Tripp was not crystal clear he didn't come out and say "Ralph I want to give you an opportunity to show Judo skill as I can confirm your level".... There was more ambivalence regarding the initial gesture... and then forum members understood it as a Gong Sua (not necessarily Mark's fault) and Mark did not initially clarify.....
    You sure about that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Done more than you ever will; and I have the legitimate papers to prove it.

    You can continue to say the same things over and over; but it is YOU stinking the place up. The smell of Bullshido is all over you.

    But, lets make it interesting. Black Belt in Judo? You have "Sport Judo skills?" What say we get together and see what those skills are? I am sure there are some Shiai coming up in your area; so, are you going to still bray like a jackass?

    Yes, I am calling you on to the mat.....
    Do you understand what a shiai is?
  10. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 1:54pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, for ****'s sake, Darrell. Tripp was very clear. Only you and Ralph envisioned death and dismemberment as likely results.

    It's a shiai, not a war.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.