Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 6:05am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_cart View Post
    NINPO HAPPO BIKENJUTSU Hayes, Atkins, Dervenis method (1980 to 1988)
    God dammit, I knew that Atkins **** couldn't work. ARGH

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 6:10am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    That offer is withdrawn. I want NOTHING to do with someone who clearly is in need of crisis intervention for his mental breakdown.

I will offer my time elsewhere....
    Boy howdy...

What an idiot.

I mean my sensei is a kyudan from the kodokan and I get personal assessment from him every mon/wed but I wouldn't pass up a lesson from Mark Tripp.

Jesus Ralph, you just passed up on something really fucking sweet here. I can't...

I mean before this I didn't care either way, I just wanted to piss off Dsimon and you, this though. You're just clearly a fucking idiot. Now I'm pissed at you. You just THREW AWAY A GREAT OPPORTUNITY, you fucking idiot.

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 6:17am

Style: Les Mills Bodycombat™

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    LOL.. funny.. Cat Box Groupies.. educated guess.
    You guys are a gas.. totally way off track.. your investigation skills.. are very poor at best.
    LOL..
    Like I said.. this Cat Box really smells like it has been used for years.. and by the look of this forum.. web site.. it has.. it stinks.. of ego and fear.
    I will check back again after training tonight.. I hope something of interest will come up.. other wise the same old post over and over.. again and again.. by the Cat Box Groupies..
    Don't you guys ever train or have a life?
    I know Davey doesn't.. but the rest of you should.. right.

Cat Box...
    See your post shows you know as much about cats as you do about just about everything else you claim.
    Cats don't go back and **** in a filthy litter box, if you don't clean out the solids and change the litter now and again they will **** everywhere else instead.
    Get rid of the **** and the sodden litter Raplphie.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 6:19am

Style: ex-BJJ, ex-TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    God dammit, I knew that Atkins **** couldn't work. ARGH
    did robert atkins join the 'kan?:laughing6

I mean, don't blame him if his clients don't follow the program faithfully!:XXpig:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 6:25am

Style: ex-BJJ, ex-TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adouglasmhor View Post
    See your post shows you know as much about cats as you do about just about everything else you claim.
    Cats don't go back and **** in a filthy litter box, if you don't clean out the solids and change the litter now and again they will **** everywhere else instead.
    Get rid of the **** and the sodden litter Raplphie.
    sorry sir, he cannot clean the cat box all by himself for he himself IS the ***** that's dirtying it up. I mean the cat! :icon_cat:

if you wanna clean it up you need this: a real :bbd:!

and enlighten me please: in 1979 the US draft law was over right? is there a law that says you have to be a reservist?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 6:49am

Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the draft ended in '73 or '74, but I think technically you still have to register, dunno if that means the draft is still tenable or what though.
    Ralph definitely wasn't drafted, so if he volunteered, he must have been either an immense fuckwit not to realise he was utterly unsuitable or he had some medical problem that wasn't picked up before hand. Or maybe he revealed he was a gayist.

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 7:28am

Style: Les Mills Bodycombat™

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_cart View Post
    sorry sir, he cannot clean the cat box all by himself for he himself IS the ***** that's dirtying it up. I mean the cat! :icon_cat:

if you wanna clean it up you need this: a real :bbd:!

and enlighten me please: in 1979 the US draft law was over right? is there a law that says you have to be a reservist?
    Please don't call me sir, I work for a living.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 7:29am

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sorry sir, wrong date: he's 49 now, means he was born in '61. he enlisted in '79, when he's about 18. he stopped sport judo(according to him) at 19, which is 1980.
    Fixed. Sorry. Typed the wrong # in my head. Blaming the coffee & the Stephenville school system.

and yet he posts this:
    http://www.artofcombat.com/instructors.htm
    BRAZILIAN JUJUTSU - JUDO (1994 to 2001)

don't tell me mr. machado hadn't taught stand-up during that time. a 'sport',
    Rolling at Machado's place isn't "doing MMA", even if they worked strikes in class. I did boxing, kickboxing, & submission tourneys but never did MMA. I trained for it but never fought in any MMA events. Ralph never fought in anything outside of those claimed 300 streetfights in his salad days, before he attained to his present level of Yoda-like warrior wisdom.

and isn't bjj also a 'sport', compared to teh "r34l d34d1y"?
    Damn good question. Lets ask Ralph.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 7:44am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph's behaviour is indicative of having insecurities in his abilities, Mark openly and in a non-threatening way offers to meet Ralph and exchange skills in randori or shiai, he is very explicit in that fact that he is not threatening Ralph with personal harm.

If Ralph Severe will not present proof of his claim of a shodan in judo, then the only real assessment is of his physical ability, something Ralph himself proclaims. However;

Then we have Severe's protestations, classic, non subtle, aggressive in both tone and content. FULL OF IRONY

Ralph bleats on about being challenged yet he does the same to Mark with his comment...
    But you are more than welcome to confront me publicly and attack me.
    Ralph you stupid ****.. what do you think this thread's been about all along. We haven't had to do much by way of destroying what little credibility you have before you chose to post here, you've done that all by yourself.

...and you've just punked of a genuine offer from your own countries TOP Judoka.

Then Ralph continue with a counter challenge of his own terms, a tactic which is both a common and futile attempt at punking out (again)
    when you are done and still wish to meet me.. just e-mail me or call.
    HE DOESN'T NEED TO CALL YOU AGAIN YOU STUPID FUCKWIT, HE'S JUST CALLED YOU OUT, HOW MANY MORE TIME DOES HE NEED TO DO IT BEFORE YOU TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY?

You're basically nothing more than a sad fat pathetic ninja trying to be something else. And you've failed. I'm really looking forward to writing this all up, thank you for so much material, it's appreciated.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 7:53am

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendClog View Post
    I think the draft ended in '73 or '74, but I think technically you still have to register, dunno if that means the draft is still tenable or what though.
    Ralph definitely wasn't drafted, so if he volunteered, he must have been either an immense fuckwit not to realise he was utterly unsuitable or he had some medical problem that wasn't picked up before hand. Or maybe he revealed he was a gayist.
    My money would be on the abject failure of his actual toughness to match up to his own perceived toughness.