Page 94 of 188 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394 95969798104144 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 4:49am

Style: ex-BJJ, ex-TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wait a minute here. severe's claim to people to bbt people who usually spars is that he trains with 'aliveness'. so he says now that he stopped MMA 5 years ago. now what does he train in? is it still "alive"?

fma has meets and challenges. now fma is mostly an armed art. mr. severe trained in kali in 1983, he should know this. now mr. severe ducks an invite to the mat and with a lot of WITNESSES. isn't that much safer than, let's see a baseball bat in the alley? isn't an unarmed meet safer than an armed meet?

are you telling me that he's more afraid of getting owned in a CONTROLLED environment than in a life-threatening situation?

DOES HE STILL TRAIN ALIVE ANYMORE OR HAS HE REGRESSED TO MAN-DANCING?
    Last edited by baby_cart; 2/26/2010 4:58am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 5:14am

Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See, the snivelling lickspittle runs away.
    What a fucking joke, cowardly twat pretends to real military knowledge and teh reel dedly. Perhaps this is his version of a 'tactical withdrawal' while under a smoke screen of implied threats and cowering abjection.
    I knew he'd run squealing away when somebody as respectable as Mark Tripp called him out. If you are still lurking Ralph then I'd like to know what happened to those others who challenged you or your students and were taken away 'by EMT's'. Were they real EMT's or LARPers in the same sense as you and your fellow overweight racist cretin Mountainous?. You don't have to supply details, just tell us where to look.
    Mark deserves a testimonial for chasing this disrespectful cowardly twat away.

And Ralph, I'm sure you are still lurking so here's something for you to think about when you and you're mates are out masturbating over your fake guns and shitty swords -
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.".*
    BTW, you aren't one of those rough men, that honour goes to those who have and are serving in the military or as LEO's, you on the other hand couldn't even hack training - never mind actual combat.

*George Orwell.
    Last edited by ReverendClog; 2/26/2010 5:44am at . Reason: Didn't include LEO's, as I should have.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 5:32am

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Freaking hilarious!!!

I haven't done sport judo training from the age of 19.
    So that would mean Ralph is inadvertently claiming to have earned a Judo BB when he was 19 back in '80, give or take a few months. Even less feasible.

I stopped doing MMA right at 5 years ago.
    You never did MMA. You belittle & disrespect real military people, LEOs, & competitive fighters constantly. Because they DO for real everything you safely LARP at. They're a reproach to you by their mere example.

Your feelings of ego driven BS is immature and silly at your age.
    This from a 49 year old man who maintains this self-mastrubatory site: http://www.artofcombat.com/instructors.htm & has over 500 videos on Youtube.

You have made your intentions public and I will take this now as a threat, if you are confronting me personally I will assume you will be wanting to do me physical harm.
    Funny. You receive a challenge to have a friendly Judo session, soil your panties, & immediately try to spin it as some sort of threat/ streetfight-to-the-death. For a 250+ pound man who claims 300 streetfights & 6 black belts, you sure scare embarassingly easy. Most men half your size don't punk out that hard. Mabe you can call your groupie Mountaunous down to do bodyguard duty.

Don't forget that all of this, from your exposed lies & question-ducking to your 43 day military washout, on up to your latest epic dick-tuck ...it's all preserved right here for years. Look at the post views # for this thread. Google Ralph Severe. Fraud + attention-whore is a nasty combination, isn't it?

Again: Ralph Severe = Fraud, liar, coward.

P.S. Mark, thanks for scooping another smelly turd out of the MA litterbox. The smell was getting bad.
    Last edited by jeffphansen77; 2/26/2010 5:49am at .

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 5:53am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wish that people would send Mark out here to assess my judo skills and teach me judo. Holy ****, I would cut off my right nut for that.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 5:58am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously Ralph, your lies aside, do you not understand the great gift you are receiving here?

You're getting offered a PERSONAL ASSESSMENT from MARK MOTHERFUCKING TRIPP in JUDO.

I WISH I WERE YOU RIGHT NOW.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 6:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffphansen77 View Post
    So that would mean Ralph is inadvertently claiming to have earned a Judo BB when he was 19 way back in '61, give or take a few months. Even less feasible.
    sorry sir, wrong date: he's 49 now, means he was born in '61. he enlisted in '79, when he's about 18. he stopped sport judo(according to him) at 19, which is 1980.

and yet he posts this:
    http://www.artofcombat.com/instructors.htm
    BRAZILIAN JUJUTSU - JUDO (1994 to 2001)

don't tell me mr. machado hadn't taught stand-up during that time. and isn't bjj also a 'sport', compared to teh "r34l d34d1y"?

by the way, he starts ninja training ALSO in 1980:
    NINPO HAPPO BIKENJUTSU Hayes, Atkins, Dervenis method (1980 to 1988)

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 6:01am

Style: Les Mills Bodycombat™

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    43 days of military service, wow that has to be some kind of record.

That's really impressive Ralph, congratulations on having arguably one of the shortest military careers ever ! Now, would you like to try debating military subjects with a professional infantry soldier again ?
    Oh come on now Dave, I had a guy kicked out for possession of amphetamies on day 16, RMP interviewed him from day 13 onwards and he grassed up most of west Edinburgh. So Ralph served more than twice as long as a grassing junky bastard from Trainspotting city.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 6:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    Seriously Ralph, your lies aside, do you not understand the great gift you are receiving here?

You're getting offered a PERSONAL ASSESSMENT from MARK MOTHERFUCKING TRIPP in JUDO.

I WISH I WERE YOU RIGHT NOW.
    AMEN.

people paying for MARK TRIPP to go to where I am to teach me and choke me silly is PRICELESS. better than a tai kai, even.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 6:04am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can we focus more on the fact that Ralph just REFUSED a PERSONAL ASSESSMENT OF JUDO from MARK MOTHERFUCKING TRIPP.

I mean seriously. SERIOUSLY. He just did that.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 6:04am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That offer is withdrawn. I want NOTHING to do with someone who clearly is in need of crisis intervention for his mental breakdown.

I will offer my time elsewhere....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC