221948 Bullies, 4134 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 921 to 930 of 1867
Page 93 of 187 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293 94959697103143 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Mtripp is offline
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 1:52am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And here is more, first from Dsimon3387:

    Mark your judgement is usually quite steller. And calling a man a fraud here based on what has happened is fine by me.... Yes I have a different relationship to the man in question but I understand the logic, you don't see me defending him as such.

    But calling him out on the Mat? Do you really know much about him? I don't know I am only writing this because there might be a few times I would call a man on the mat. None of those would have to do what was said or done on one of these forums and if I did I would want to know what might happen.

    I don't think Ralph would take you up on this but just out of curiousity if he were to take you up on your offer have you thought about that?

    I hope you do not find this presumptious maybe you will... I have a bad habit of trying to look out for people when I see danger... As a karate black belt (Nidan) in college (when it meant something) I can remmeber separating drunk lacrosse players and making them go home. I really hope that Ralph does not take yu up on your offer that is all I should say I suppose. Again feel free to tell me to shut up but this is between us. Bottom line NOT A GOOD IDEA.

    My reply:

    You will understand that I am going to make this public as it is quite telling.

    Calling him to a sport Judo match is NOT saying lets have a fight to the death. Judo people randori all the time. I also gave him the option to test.

    But I have no fear because my heart is pure.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC
  2. Mtripp is offline
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 1:57am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And now from Ralph himself:

    Mark,
    You are kind of old to be playing games.
    I'm not sure if you understand your intentions.
    I'm not into sport or playing games.
    If you wish you are more than welcome to come right out in the open and threaten me publicly.
    This would be a lot better then to beat around the bush don't you agree?
    I respect you for your hard work and dedication to help others in health and fitness. But I9 feel you are steeping over the line by making forum threats at your age to a man at my age.
    What is it you wish to prove?
    What is it you wish to accomplish?
    All there would be to this outcome is someone being taken away hurt, maybe seriously.
    I would get out of the forum game playing because it is the behavior of these younger egotist fools drawing you into a law suit or physical damage to either yourself or someone else.
    To be completely point blank with you, I have no reason or desire to play games or have a sporting event with you or anyone else.
    If you wish to attack me then face the consequences of your actions.With all due respect,
    Ralph

    My reply:

    Ralph, of course I am going to make this public, as it is quite telling.

    You see, LEGITIMATE Judo people randori and shiai all the time. This is not a death match, but it is a good way to see what someone does or does not know. I also offered to test you.

    You can spin my words all you wish, but no one threatened you with harm in any way. Again, if you really had the black belt in Judo you claim, you would know that.

    But, this is just one more bit of evidence that you do not.

    PS to the room, I am 56 years old; so tell me Ralph, did you want an opponent younger or older than I?
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC
  3. Iainkelt is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    S. St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    539

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 2:01am


     Style: 10thP/BJJ/Wrestling/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I'm a bit confused...is Dsimon implying that Ralph would hurt you? Or that you would hurt Ralph? I'm very, VERY sure of which of those options is the more likely. But I also didn't see any heated gong sau in any of your statements so I'm not sure where that fear is coming from.
  4. Mtripp is offline
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 2:35am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is clear is how now he is going to take the offended role that I threatened him with Violence. Clearly he has ZERO understanding of Randori or Shiai, and as such NONE of so called "Sport Judo." Notice he avoids the testing issue all together.

    But, without even putting on a Gi, I accomplished what I set out to do. I proved he is NOT a Judo Black Belt, and likely has little to no Judo experience at all.

    Ippon
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC
  5. Rock Ape is online now
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,115

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 3:00am

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So.. let me get this right...

    He's a LIAR, he's a military REJECT and now he's a COWARD ?

    Ippon indeed.

    43 days of recruit training, that's fucking laughable right here.

    Does ANYONE have the theme tune to Benny Hill ? the jackity-jack, which used to play in TROLLSHIDO ? That needs to play every time Ralph Severe posts.

    And did he IMPLY a LAW SUIT ?

    http://www.bullshido.org/Bullshidoka...rgument_.23_29
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 2/26/2010 3:04am at .
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  6. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,823

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 3:43am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Does ANYONE have the theme tune to Benny Hill ? the jackity-jack, which used to play in TROLLSHIDO ? That needs to play every time Ralph Severe posts.
    Is this what you meant? Yakety Sax
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

    What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.
  7. Mtripp is offline
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 4:06am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BTW, I am still getting private PM's from Ralph. I will post them here.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC
  8. Yoj is offline
    Yoj's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,825

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 4:36am


     Style: Aikijujutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    This thread is awesome. It's close to being masturbation material.
    Please don't make a video of that.

    Thank you.
    Seconded, no proof of expertise is required.
  9. Mtripp is offline
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 4:40am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still more, read how he is trying to spin this:

    kamiyamashinobi
    Sir,
    I will go on record again with this e-mail response, I do not train in or do sport training and haven't for many years.
    I stopped doing MMA right at 5 years ago.
    I haven't done sport judo training from the age of 19.
    My ranking is none of your business and more or less nobodies business.
    Your feelings of ego driven BS is immature and silly at your age.
    You can play and twist these words anyway you wish.
    I do not care for your invitation.
    But you are more than welcome to confront me publicly and attack me.
    Up to you.
    I'm 49 years old and what You are in your mid 50's..?
    Sir.. I say go to your judo sporting games enjoy yourself.. have some fun.. and when you are done and still wish to meet me.. just e-mail me or call.
    I assume you know my reputation and the reputation of my students in dealing with these matters.
    If you don't, you should do some research.
    I believe you will find there has been many others crossing this line and left with EMTs.
    No BS..
    My door is ALWAYS open..
    You make your move.. go to jail.. and at best be able to judo again after wards.
    Good luck.
    Ralph

    My reply:


    Ralph,

    You saying it doesn't make it so. You claim a Black Belt in Judo. This is the only reason why I am here. What you are trying to twist my words into, is a fatuous attempt to change the subject. I have no intention of "attacking" you, nor would I expect you to defeat a 20 year old fighter.

    If you really had black belt judo skills, you would understand this. Clearly you don't, so my part here is done. If you would like to test, or have a Randori or Shiai, let me know. That is what black belt Judo people do.

    Mark
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC
  10. Mtripp is offline
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    2/26/2010 4:48am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And now, for the ultimate email from Ralphy....

    kamiyamashinob:

    Mark Tripp, I will not conduct anymore communication with you publicly over this matter. You have made your intentions public and I will take this now as a threat, if you are confronting me personally I will assume you will be wanting to do me physical harm.
    Good luck,
    Ralph

    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

    Ralph, are you on drugs? Do you have a condition we should know about, such as paranoia? Are you Bi Polar?

    YOU claim to have a black belt in Judo. I challenge that claim. The silly made up world you live in of death matches and EMT's is something out of a Ninja movie.

    I offered to test you, or to randori with you, to assess your JUDO skills. No more and no less. It is VERY clear that not only do you lack those skills; but you lack the mental ability to know reality from fantasy.

    Please go back to doing whatever it is you do...

    BUT FOR THE RECORD

    Be very thankful I think you are a joke and a clown. Because if we ever did have that death match you seem to want... I can assure you it would be far worse for you than a sporting Judo match.

    I am done talking to you. Please go away.

    Mark

    NOTE TO BULLSHIDO STAFF:

    BAN THIS ASS CLOWN FROM PMING ME OR EMAILING ME. I WANT NOTHING MORE TO DO WITH HIM. I HAVE EXPOSED HIM FOR WHAT HE IS. NOW HE CAN GO BACK TO PLAYING WITH HIS GI JOE DOLLS......
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.