1. #831
    Rock Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,134
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He doesn't have the balls to talk about his military service, he's a coward.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler

  2. #832
    tgace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,506
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And Ralph can say all he want's about "graduating" from the Booj. I have it on pretty good authority that it was more an issue of "resign or be booted".

    I have seen that in my work field a few times. When a cop "resigns" you know damn well that he was given an ultimatum.

  3. #833
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,442
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    He doesn't have the balls to talk about his military service, he's a coward.
    I guess that is what get me on this point. You don't have to brag but, how hard is it to say yeah I served one years or I served 25? I have never known anyone to be cagey unless, (Boundurant) there are issues in your background. Hell, I knew a guy who was drummed out for punching a superior officer. He wasn't embarrassed to tell me. He was embarrassed about his actions but, it was in his past.

    I mean unless you did something so heinous you had to hide it I don't see the issue.

  4. #834
    Rock Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,134
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph's not stupid, he's a douche, but he knows that already.

    Personally I think we've seen everything Ralph has to offer, which is nothing. No integrity, no honesty and most of all no honour.

    So Ralph, I'm no longer going to feed your pathetic need for attention, I already knew what I needed to know about you about a page or so after you first starting posting. The words:

    A nobody, A No hoper, A military reject, An egotistic, and A Liar,

    They all fit you perfectly, and best of all Ralph, I know you know that too.

    Laters.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler

  5. #835
    AMF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Dantes Inferno
    Posts
    770
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Ralph's not stupid, he's a douche, but he knows that already.

    Personally I think we've seen everything Ralph has to offer, which is nothing. No integrity, no honesty and most of all no honour.

    So Ralph, I'm no longer going to feed your pathetic need for attention, I already knew what I needed to know about you about a page or so after you first starting posting. The words:

    A nobody, A No hoper, A military reject, An egotistic, and A Liar,

    They all fit you perfectly, and best of all Ralph, I know you know that too.


    Laters.
    SO can we call that a wrap then folks?

    Nothing more to see here; move along, thanks for coming, glad you enjoyed the show and yes we validate parking.......

    (not really)

  6. #836

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    260
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dunno. A writeup mabe? Is there any relevant info still incoming?

  7. #837
    Psycho Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,261
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    This thread is now the second link when someone Googles "Ralph Severe". Keep it up, Ralph Severe, you've just destroyed your own reputation.

    Well I'm disappointed.. I would have bet it was higher than that at this time. Are you sure about this.. is it that low on the BS forum meter?

    Once again, who awarded you your BJJ Brown Belt?

    Read the thread(s).
    Get the so called thread groupie FACTS on the BJJ..
    Their investigation skills are by far the best I have ever seen.
    .
    Yeah, again with the deflections. He knows that we know that the most possible legitimate rank is purple at best. I'm starting to wonder if Mr. Machado actually mistakened Ralph for someone else when he said he's was a Purple. Yeah, I say the only thing left is a writeup. Ralph is Bullshido, we're done with him.
    Last edited by Psycho Dad; 2/23/2010 11:20pm at .

  8. #838
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    8,863
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffphansen77 View Post
    I dunno. A writeup mabe? Is there any relevant info still incoming?
    Yep it is Bullshido closing time . You don't have to go home but you can't stay here .

    When an investigation is actually closed there is usually a summary already up or being passed around for the 4th revision .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

  9. #839
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AMF View Post
    SO can we call that a wrap then folks?
    Why should we? He's changed the rules to allow some relevant questions. Why the hell would we cut him off while he's still answering?

  10. #840
    tgace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,506
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    Why should we? He's changed the rules to allow some relevant questions. Why the hell would we cut him off while he's still answering?
    I'm still on the edge of my seat on the FOIA. I don't know if it really has an impact on the investigation, but don't shut down till all requests are returned.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO