supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    I accept these conditions.
    Very good I'm very happy you agree.
    Just stick to the newer rules.
    ok.Please answer the following:Who awarded you your first-degree black belt in judo? I did not get a 1st degree black belt in anything. I got 1st level black belts. Can you present documentation of this belt award? I was not awarded a belt, I was promoted ranking in a system of martial arts as a younger man.
    Ralph, by your own words here...

You have ZERO legitimate rank in Judo. NO ONE who is a legitimate Judo teacher awards "first level black belts." There is no "other Judo" save that taught by fakes and frauds. Your claim of ANY black belt level rank in Judo is simply not true. The IOC, WGB, the IU, and the NHB ALL reject how you claim you were awarded your Judo rank.

Now, how you react to this information is up to you. But, you now have NO DOUBT that you do NOT have legitimate Judo rank.

Let's see who is making the smell now..... :new_blowi
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 6:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    I accept these conditions.
    Very good I'm very happy you agree.
    Just stick to the newer rules.
    Let's get something nice and sparkling clear: You never articulated these rules before, and even then I adhered to them. I've never asked you about the Booj and never will. So don't act like you're only doing this now that you've gotten me to back off of something I never asked about.

Please answer the following:Who awarded you your first-degree black belt in judo?
    I did not get a 1st degree black belt in anything. I got 1st level black belts.
    What is a first-level black belt? Is it the same as a shodan or different?

Can you present documentation of this belt award?
    I was not awarded a belt, I was promoted ranking in a system of martial arts as a younger man.
    Then what was black, if not the belt designating the rank?

Can you present documentation of this rank?

Who awarded you your brown belt with a black stripe in Brazilian jiu-jitsu?
    I have answered this more than a few times, you keep asking me the same Q over and over - Again and Again.
    But it's new rules, Ralph, and I'm starting at the beginning.

Answer the question as you promised to do.

Can you present documentation of this award?
    There is a stornge posibility I could. But will I? No.
    Why not?

What is your military background?
    Mickey Mouse Club.
    Is this a nickname for an actual military branch, or are you claiming that you never served? If it's a nickname, what is it a nickname for?

Where and when did you serve, and for how long?
    In the US silly for a while.
    Where in the US, and for how long exactly?

What was the reason for your discharge?
    Personal.
    Hm, okay, that sounds like a story there. What happened?

Were you trained in the military subjects which you now instruct?
    In the Marines?
    Did you serve in any other branch of the US military?

No. It is a job, pay check, school money, medical care. Most would say it is not a job but employment. Not very combative in nature other than basic training.
    Was this your experience of Marine service outside of basic training?

There isn't combative training unless you get into a special unit. Just shooting a rifle or pistol doesn't mean you are combatively trained for battle field conditions. It is like saying the LE officer is trained for fighting or dealing with a crisis.
    Yes, I was going to ask next about specialized training. Wanted to get the answers to the basics first.

Yes keep to the newer rules..
    Make sure you do the same.

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 6:58pm

Style: Les Mills Bodycombat™

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    adouglasmhor.. hello.. are you a subject too.. mate?
    Not been subjects since 1966 try and keep up. You are making yourself a subject of ridicule though with your crap.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 7:03pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dave, mate, subject.. until you can prove you can pour piss out of a boot or get out of a wet papers bag.. I'm not chatting with you.. mate.
    So make the clip, do some training, get a life.. do something useful.
    Cheers.. !

Cat Box groupie..
    You just did "chat" with me. So I already won.

You will never escape the fact that I still after all these years, wear a uniform and serve my country whereas, you, on the other hand wear a costume and play with guns.

Where I first thought Jason Stork was Private Pyle, I'm now convinced you were the "communist twinkle toe'd cock-sucker" military ****-up, and not him. I bet you didn't even get to lace up your boots more than a couple of times before the good 'ole US Government signed you off as a reject.. am I right ?

Prove me wrong big guy, go on a dare ya.

LOL.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 7:13pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph, by your own words here... You have ZERO legitimate rank in Judo. NO ONE who is a legitimate Judo teacher awards "first level black belts." There is no "other Judo" save that taught by fakes and frauds. Your claim of ANY black belt level rank in Judo is simply not true. The IOC, WGB, the IU, and the NHB ALL reject how you claim you were awarded your Judo rank. Now, how you react to this information is up to you. But, you now have NO DOUBT that you do NOT have legitimate Judo rank.

Well if that is the investigation you have by the Cat Box groupies.. then by all means you should stay with that finding.
    I could care less. But, you now have NO DOUBT that you do NOT have legitimate clue about my past or training or ranking.
    WooHoo...

Cat Box..
    EEEEEEEEKKKK wrong again..
    Was this another educated guess?

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 7:15pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More bullshit
    Prove me wrong Ralph.. be a big man and make me eat my words
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 7:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey subject.. mate.. Prove me wrong guy, go on a dare ya.
    Show me by making a clip of your expert opinion on the AK.. come on.. mate.. cheers..
    You have avoided every step of the way..
    My opinion.. you are full of ZIP.

Cat Box.. that smell...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 7:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jason Stork...
    Do you have some sexual BS going on inside your twisted head Dude about this guy like you did me..?
    Is there a need to post some groovy photos of him too in his shorts to get you heated up?
    Mate?
    Cheers.. you guys in the UK are kind of.. mmmmmm into these things right?

Cat Box.. photos of sexual warriors.. LOL..

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 7:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph, by your own words here... You have ZERO legitimate rank in Judo. NO ONE who is a legitimate Judo teacher awards "first level black belts." There is no "other Judo" save that taught by fakes and frauds. Your claim of ANY black belt level rank in Judo is simply not true. The IOC, WGB, the IU, and the NHB ALL reject how you claim you were awarded your Judo rank. Now, how you react to this information is up to you. But, you now have NO DOUBT that you do NOT have legitimate Judo rank.

Well if that is the investigation you have by the Cat Box groupies.. then by all means you should stay with that finding.
    I could care less. But, you now have NO DOUBT that you do NOT have legitimate clue about my past or training or ranking.
    WooHoo...

Cat Box..
    EEEEEEEEKKKK wrong again..
    Was this another educated guess?
    No sir. Unlike you I have the legitimate ranks to back up what I say. You can bray like the jackass you are all you'd like. When you finish, we can return to the facts.

You claim a black belt in Judo. I say that claim is false. It is possible you were awarded said rank by a BS artist; but your belief changes nothing, its still a BS rank.

You can provide no acceptable evidence of this rank. Unlike the other martial arts you speak of, you might notice I only focus on one, Judo. This is because the claiming of Judo rank is where most BS artists trip themselves up. Look up the Matthew Morton threads sometime.

ALL Judo in the world is governed by the IJF, they are the World Governing Body (WGB) for Judo. There is NO other legitimate governing body for Judo. Under them are Judo Unions (Pan-Am; Asian, etc) which consist of several Countries. Then you have the National Governing Body for Judo, in the US that is USJI, with USJF & USJA as class A grassroots groups under them.

IF you had legitimate Judo rank, it would be registered with one of those groups. You are not, so you do not.

Yes, there is the rare instance of Batsugun. Ron Tripp comes to mind as he entered the Mid-west ladder Shiai as a white belt, and defeated everyone that day. He accepted his Gold Medal wearing the Black Belt he just earned by doing same.

Of course, if such a day exists in your life, why not share the details so they can be checked?

But the "turds" in the cat box are your fatuous claims of ranks you do not hold. You can continue to post your braying objections, but on the subject of your "judo rank" the case is closed. :smiley:
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 7:50pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As goes Judo so goes 99% of the rest of his ****. It's a behavior pattern.