223966 Bullies, 4095 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 731 to 740 of 1871
Page 74 of 188 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374 7576777884124174 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    2/21/2010 12:19am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post

    I believe I have squared away the ranking of the Bujinkan Severe Dojo, Kamiyama Dojo, Bukijutsu keiko menjo, and the AOC license with a few people off this thread who Q me..
    So it is silly do answer this on here.
    I thought it was Menkyo but, I'll leave that alone.

    Yawn. You answered things put into play by you. No one explicitly questioned your BBT rank. Someone argued if you were kicked out or left. Other than that no.


    With that in mind you cannot expect someone with little or no knowledge of traditional martial system to understand martial systems. I would assume this goes for the menjo too.
    Look more Bullshit dumped in the thread.

    Has nothing to do with your military, your judo, your Karate Black belt or the questions about your tactical training.

    Then again we all know this game.

    You'll post crap and I'll move it all to the YMAS thread.
  2. Mtripp is offline
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    2/21/2010 12:43am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    reverendclog, integrity on this forum/ You joke right?
    This forum reminds me of a well used cat box.
    Excuse me, and I mean this with all respect....

    ...but **** you.

    I had to deal with all of this stuff too. Look up "Odd Claims against Mtripp" and see EXACTLY how I handled it. It should be required reading when someone is questioned around here.

    Now, if you can't, or won't, do what I did, then I understand why you want to shift the focus. However, I do not read ANYTHING over at the Underground. I proved some ass clowns over there to be dead wrong, and I have no need to wrestle in **** with pigs. I moved on, I do NOT read anything over there.

    If Bullshido troubles you so... then move on.

    In either case, my way is best. You are NEVER going to make your point by insulting rather than directly dealing with the questions.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC
  3. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    2/21/2010 1:07am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Tripp is referring to this thread:

    Odd claim against Mark Tripp's credentials, his response. - No BS MMA and Martial Arts


    Go read it, Ralph, and see what an actual adult acts like.
  4. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,489

    Posted On:
    2/21/2010 1:08am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    ..
    LOL.. I don't believe I have ever stated I care what you ask me.. now have I?
    And yet you keep coming back. Why?
    (As if it were not obvious...)

    So why not stop with the BS agenda.. get some maturity and wise up..
    I make the rules..
    Mr. Severe, I find it laughable that at this point you have gripes with someone else's maturity.

    I don't have to answer you.. and I do tell you what I will answer.. that's the rules of the thread.. like it or not..
    Stop posting then, Mr. Severe. Honestly, to an unbiased observer, you are coming off as something of a gential.

    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    YMAS thread...
    Please, please don't move this to the YMAS thread...
    I'm so sorry..
    Oh my my...
    goodness..
    Please, see above.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  5. Rock Ape is offline
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,130

    Posted On:
    2/21/2010 2:39am

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    David Hume is quite a pedegree of a name!
    Darrell, you've failed again. Miserably. I didn't bother reading the rest of your post. Let me remind you why
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave HUMM
    unless you have direct and pertinent information to supply from the documents Ralph has sent you, if you haven't, please accept my apologies in advance but I'll simply disregard your posts from hence forth.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  6. Rock Ape is offline
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,130

    Posted On:
    2/21/2010 3:33am

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Then again Ralph's rank in the booj has never been the issue right?
    Correct, What we'd like is confirmation of the following:

    Judo - who issued Ralph's grade to shodan
    Shotokan - who issued Ralph's grade to shodan
    BJJ - who issued Ralph's grade to brown belt with black stripe

    ... and with respect I'm not interested in the certificates you may have, I'd just like the straight answer of a name of a teacher and the organisation they represent for each please.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  7. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    2/21/2010 4:53am


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How long did you serve in the US Marines by the way, see much action ?

    I'm not a paid employee of the US government and I do not endorse war or the business of war.
    I'm happy I'm not a subject of a queen either..
  8. Dsimon3387 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079

    Posted On:
    2/21/2010 4:58am

    Join us... or die
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    I agree with your entire analysis, and add this argument as well:

    There is no presumption of skill or credentials in MABS. We are born with the presumption of innocence. We aren't born with black belts.

    Ralph chose to advertise his alleged credentials and his fitness to teach. This entitles anyone to ask about the claims. We don't need to get a warrant, or his permission, or any other thing. And if he doesn't give good answers, that goddamn fact will be noted!

    Dsimon would appoint himself the guardian of the rights of the accused? Ninjer, please. This isn't court. This is consumer advocacy. Ralph can either answer our questions straightforwardly or look like an ass. Dsimon doesn't look much better as he leaks just enough information to imply that Ralph looks credible. The verbal fencing about Ralph's service is especially suspicious given the rumor tgace mentioned. Dsimon makes a lot of swoony noise about Ralph's service, but he never addresses this question.

    Frankly, Dsimon, your self-righteous indignation makes me sick. You're not the guardian of truth and virtue. Stick up for Ralph if you like, but don't pretend it gives you moral superiority. Your partisanship is not essential to this process; in fact, you have only impeded our efforts to find out the truth with your selective disclosures.
    This is the last post responding to any feelings one may have for me CQ and Hugo... its childish and not productive. I will attempt to clarify and let it be. You both seem so determined to make this personal. Don't do that, its silly. In trying to share the information that I could you assume I am trying to control the information.... If you must make that assumption go for it.

    CQ I am dealing with Ralph's requests and your requests and others requests when sharing information for the last time it is not my decision to leak or not leak. If it doesn;t help then just don;t use it. JeeZ! :5yo:

    you should simply note the "goddman fact" then and be done with it. you seem to mistake me trying to share what I can with me being partisan. I am partisan in some respects but not in this way.

    Again I am not trying to be morally superior to anyone... I should have simply told you guys I could not say anything on the subject rather than try to say what I could. And if my efforts impeded then just don't ask.

    You and Hugo are really acting quite snippy and childish on this issue... sorry I respect both you guys but thats what I see. Please remember that you are accusing Ralph of acting childish... if I accused someone of such I would watch my own behavoir.

    Anyhow I have clarified my position in this to the best of my ability I hope you do not take it personally but that is your decision. Best if you do not ask me to clarify things apparently and I think I will help that process by alas refusing to answer. Let me apologize to you and Hugo for one thing that occurs to me: If I had known my response would cause confusion I would have not responded....A little foresight on my part would have been helpful. My bad on that one no harm intended.

    Anyway I am letting all know that I do not intend to carry on anymore about this issue... peace
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

    The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.
  9. Rock Ape is offline
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,130

    Posted On:
    2/21/2010 5:06am

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Well look here...
    Thank you I did.. and found this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Art of combat website
    ...Another simple test is to ask the head instructor what are the 9 ryhua of ninjutsu and an explanation of each school. If they can't answer this simple question every ninjutsu budoka should know,...then be like a ninja ~ avoid and disappear
    Ralph time to apply some of your own logic. You appear to think it appropriate to advise others to ask questions yet, when the spotlight is on you, you avoid the issue like you have something to hide. Is that because you're a Liar and a Fraud ?
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 2/21/2010 5:11am at .
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    2/21/2010 5:12am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    This is the last post responding to any feelings one may have for me CQ and Hugo... its childish and not productive. I will attempt to clarify and let it be. You both seem so determined to make this personal.

    Interesting. Very interesting. I see a pattern developing when people do not agree with you or question your methods.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.