228356 Bullies, 4474 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 721 to 730 of 1871
Page 73 of 188 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273 7475767783123173 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Dsimon3387 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 9:42pm

    Join us... or die
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Please calm yourself Darrell

    Ok, because you raise the point and to illustrate I have nothing to hide. My real Name is Dave Humm - see that wasn't difficult was it.

    And for the record Darrell I didn't make you Ralph's mouthpiece, you made that choice for yourself so, please don't be naive to think that sort of statement washes because it doesn't.

    Your decision to support Ralph was your own, I even went out of my way to suggest to you publicly that it wasn't a good idea, now you are reaping the fruits of that choice - that's not my fault, its no one else's fault but your own.

    Do as you see fit Darrell but please don't complain when you feel the pressure. You could have just as easily refused to ask those questions of mine and told me to direct them to Ralph himself, again you made a choice, with due respect its time to stop crying about feeling ridiculed and time to make a decision. Either give back Ralph's documentation and we'll leave it at that or, continue to do what you're presently doing (which is nothing of help actually) and let Ralph continue to post as he has very recently in the thread. We on the other hand will do what we feel is right.

    I have nothing further to ask or discuss with you in this thread unless you have direct and pertinent information to supply from the documents Ralph has sent you, if you haven't, please accept my apologies in advance but I'll simply disregard your posts from hence forth.


    Dave
    David Hume is quite a pedegree of a name! I wish my mums had named me David Hume.

    Heres the problem: You want to jump on others for their choices and then you go and make choices that are... less than steller shall we say? You forget that I am trusting that if you ask me for something that you have your reasons.... and then you turn around and tell me its my choice to cooperate? So we have "darrell is it true Ralph wears toenail polish with his Tabi's?" and then when I say to myself "what the ****? ok dave I will tel you that someone told me that once." and then you want to say "I am an ass for answering you?"

    My choice to support Ralph is not the issue. I have the backbone to accept the consequences of whom I choose to support and that was my point to you really if you read my post carefully.

    How do you know what i did with your questions BTW? don;t assume anything.... I feel no pressure I just feel like you could use better judgement in using someone's input who has not questioned you despite his better judgement. i mean pressure? you are the one getting snarky, I joked with you in a PM and it upset you! How did I handle that Dave? How have I handled any of your questions? kind of like I have handled Ralphs actually. Think about it. Have I said "I condone Ralph's behavoir on this thread?" Have I said "I condone your behavoir on this thread?" You ask me for something aside from my anal virginity and I do what I can without violating another's trust, the same I would do for many.

    So who is the one being consistant? I feel more pressure trying to be careful conveying information from Ralph than I do responding to your critiscism thats a fact... and I like both of you... I just accept you are on opposite sides of the fence on this one Ralph has made certian requests and you have made certain requests... Heres a secret "I don't ask either of you why."

    There is no formality regarding my posts.... Do whatever you want. Nobody is twisting your arm.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

    The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.
  2. Dsimon3387 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 9:49pm

    Join us... or die
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Your comparison of your actions to 12 Angry Men is invalid, and the reason why forms my lone argument against your actions. I have held back this argument for some time, while I waited for the exchange between you and Dave to slow down a bit, but this might be the last time such comments will be on-topic.

    My problem with your actions in this thread, more specifically your interactions with Ralph, is strictly limited to information sharing. In 12 Angry Men, the jurors all had simultaneous access to the same information—unfettered access, at that. Henry Fonda's character didn't have private access to the accused, nor did he have access to evidence which superseded (or appeared to supersede) the evidence available to the other jurors; the only thing Henry Fonda's character had to support his position was his belief that logic allowed for a possibility which wasn't considered by his fellow jurors, hence the drama.

    You, conversely, have opened a channel of secret communications with Ralph and have been unwilling to share the fruits of that communication without Ralph's approval. However admirable this may be in principle, it does nothing to aid the investigation. You have clearly stated that you are not in a position to vouch for the documents' authenticity, therefore anything you have to say about such documentation is irrelevant to the discussion. Just as Henry Fonda's character wouldn't have been helped by saying "I've seen the accused's x-rays and he couldn't have held a knife," your referring to unseen evidence does nothing to bolster your argument. Either help the investigation by sharing the documents with the rest of us, or don't talk about them in any way until you're able to share them with us.

    Finally, this is not a jury deliberation; this is an investigation. We are collecting evidence and (attempting to) interrogate a suspect. "Interrogate" has a number of nasty connotations, but the point is that the metaphorical trial has yet to begin. The various investigators may have formed their own opinions as to the suspect's guilt, but this has nothing to do with the setting of 12 Angry Men.


    I, for one, want an investigation. The only reason this looks anything like an inquisition is that the investigators have become frustrated with Ralph's behavior. Ralph has certainly helped me improve my anger management skills, but I've also never been so angered by a series of forum posts. There may be doubts about Ralph's guilt, but his actions are certainly helping to suspend disbelief.


    Asking Ralph questions has produced nothing of value; at least asking you results in coherent writing.


    What any of us risk, or don't risk, in the course of this investigation is irrelevant. Yes, Ralph's being mentioned by name does put him at more risk than say...me, but it's no greater risk than he put upon himself by publishing his website. If I felt that putting myself at personal risk was necessary to investigate an individual who could kick my crippled ass, I'd be writing this post with a loaded gun on my hip. Thankfully, civilized society allows for argument without requiring violence.
    You extended the analogy..... very well I may add. No arguments with this analysis. My point is that looks can be deceptive at times. I should have made that clear.

    I have always felt that when an inquiry comes to a point where antagonism happens it loses some of its luster. I think some of that happened here for whatever reason. So i keep the lines open as long as I can. When people feel attacked they react sometimes. While perhaps it can't be undone here, maybe some info can come to light eventually and maybe not.

    I don't feel pressured as Dave surmises so much as happy to have tried.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

    The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.
  3. robertk is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    14

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 9:57pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    Nobody has addressed it yet, but up-thread I posted a question posed on e-budo regarding the authenticity of documents issued to students by Mr Severe. I will try to get some more info from e-budo about it, but it seems to crack open the issue of the authenticity and/or origins of any documents submitted.
    Regarding ninjutsu/BBT, I have seen Ralph's rank certificates from Hatsumi, and have seen no reason to doubt their authenticity. From what I understand, anyone ranked above godan in that system can establish their own school and issue their own rank without needing approval from higher up the chain. So within that system, the ranks he gives his students are legit. He also founded his own system, "Art of Combat", and can issue whatever ranks he likes in that system.
  4. tgace is online now
    tgace's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,329

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 10:02pm


     Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not an issue of RALPH's BBT certs. It's an issue of cert's Ralph is supposed to be giving out. You need to read this:

    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Bullshido Artist Ralph Severe

    To better understand. Im not a BBT student so I'm unclear of the particulars of this claim.
  5. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,490

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 10:09pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No one doubted Mr. Severe's Bujinkan status. That has never been an issue. Questions were raised regarding the padding of his resume, his inability to answer questions directly, and the vagueness of the answeres that were provided.


    Recap:
    -Word games.
    -Seeming lack of sincerity.
    -Embellishmend of credentials.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  6. robertk is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    14

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 10:16pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    It's not an issue of RALPH's BBT certs. It's an issue of cert's Ralph is supposed to be giving out. You need to read this:

    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Bullshido Artist Ralph Severe

    To better understand. Im not a BBT student so I'm unclear of the particulars of this claim.
    I don't know about that -- the ranks I've seen list the ryuha on them, but I was under the impression that the ranking was in the overall system, not in the individual ryuha.
  7. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 11:44pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well look here...
    I am back from aerobics and JunFan training..
    Let me see what kind of BS I stirred up..

    What did the jester state..
    Ralph can either answer our questions straightforwardly or look like an ass.

    WooHoo..
    I will answer Q regarding my training today, the Bujinkan Dojo or the members of the Bujinkan Dojo I trained with.
    Pretty simple..
    So you above statement is BS.

    I believe everyone, normal, if there is a normal, hass an ass.
    I don't mind being or looking like an ass.
    It doesn't matter..
    The choice is mine.. not your choice.. I remain in control of my own Q and answers and you still are stuck reading and posting as if it was important to someone.
    Ass or not..
    It is funny..
    Funny ha ha ..

    I believe I have squared away the ranking of the Bujinkan Severe Dojo, Kamiyama Dojo, Bukijutsu keiko menjo, and the AOC license with a few people off this thread who Q me..
    So it is silly do answer this on here.

    With that in mind you cannot expect someone with little or no knowledge of traditional martial system to understand martial systems. I would assume this goes for the menjo too.
  8. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 11:50pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    reverendclog, integrity on this forum/ You joke right?
    This forum reminds me of a well used cat box.
  9. Dsimon3387 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 11:59pm

    Join us... or die
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Well look here...
    I am back from aerobics and JunFan training..
    Let me see what kind of BS I stirred up..
    What did the jester state..
    Ralph can either answer our questions straightforwardly or look like an ass.

    WooHoo..
    I will answer Q regarding my training today, the Bujinkan Dojo or the members of the Bujinkan Dojo I trained with.
    Pretty simple..
    So you above statement is BS.
    I believe everyone, normal, if there is a normal, hass an ass.
    I don't mind being or looking like an ass.
    It doesn't matter..
    The choice is mine.. not your choice.. I remain in control of my own Q and answers and you still are stuck reading and posting as if it was important to someone.
    Ass or not..
    It is funny..
    Funny ha ha ..

    I believe I have squared away the ranking of the Bujinkan Severe Dojo, Kamiyama Dojo, Bukijutsu keiko menjo, and the AOC license with a few people off this thread who Q me..
    So it is silly do answer this on here.

    With that in mind you cannot expect someone with little or no knowledge of traditional martial system to understand martial systems. I would assume this goes for the menjo too.

    The menkyo rules would be very hard for people to understand....I have thought long and hard about it trying to decide if it is better to explain the ranking situation of the six schools vis a vis the Togakure or not.... and i think I can say with some certainty that If this issue gets attended to we are in for another major **** storm.

    Then again Ralph's rank in the booj has never been the issue right? I mean people could have asked about that for a while now....
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

    The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.
  10. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    2/21/2010 12:17am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Ralph can either answer our questions straightforwardly or look like an ass.
    WooHoo..
    I will answer Q regarding my training today, the Bujinkan Dojo or the members of the Bujinkan Dojo I trained with.
    Pretty simple..
    So you above statement is BS.
    You don't get to decide what questions we can ask, and if you evade legitimate questions outside your comfort zone, that will be noted against you. You advertise claims on your website that fall outside this comfort zone; we are more than entitled to question you about them, or anything affecting your credibility as an instructor.

    It's not "rude" to ask you.

    It's not "BS" to note that you're ducking questions about your advertised claims.

    (And yeah, Ralph, it's an advertisement. Not all advertisements are commercial.)

    Keep mouthing off, Ralph. The smarter you think you are, the dumber you're actually being.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.