226187 Bullies, 3936 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 701 to 710 of 1871
Page 71 of 188 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071 7273747581121171 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. tgace is online now
    tgace's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,306

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 2:10pm


     Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nobody has addressed it yet, but up-thread I posted a question posed on e-budo regarding the authenticity of documents issued to students by Mr Severe. I will try to get some more info from e-budo about it, but it seems to crack open the issue of the authenticity and/or origins of any documents submitted.
  2. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 2:19pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been told by many here that these forums have done a lot of good in the past and from what I read and have experienced from them I must disagree.
    I don’t see it.



    I started using the martial forums around 1996. The forums have never had any positive or negative impact on my training, teaching, or way of life as some feel they do. As a matter of fact I rarely hear about or talk to people who know the forums even exist.


    I believe many might live their life to what these types of forums and what they offer to them and maybe it is because they allow them to dictate or manifest some positive or negative energy into their lives, I don’t know.
    I believe to most here this means something and maybe it will help them find their way or maybe the meaning to life.


    This is some kind of twisted web site that has forums to prejudice about martial uniforms and prejudice about martial arts not approved by the groupies, investigate into misdemeanors, military history, youtube clips, ranking, family history, grammar, law enforcement history, felony, security history, and so on.


    The problem is when the rude, immature and vulgar behavior of the forum members get out of control and the so called accused doesn’t wish to play anymore the BS talking trash just goes on and on.



    This tattoo trash talking some what sums this forum up in a NUT shell doesn’t it.


    Like I said, this is a witch hunt.. by rude, immature and vulgar groupies..
  3. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 2:22pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    documents submitted are just really not even there at all.. ever think about that?
    It is a mystery...
    Like ninjutsu..
    Kyojitsu tenkan ho..
  4. Rock Ape is offline
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,136

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 2:22pm

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    one of the first things I said was that one cert was a discharge certificate... I also said there is one group of certs that confuses me...

    I do not know what to look for in some of the certs, there are quite a few by the way, close to like 30 maybe more?

    Remember this?

    CQ: "you (dsimon) are not an expert on certificates."

    darrell "I am not an expert on certificates"

    I plan later this evening to ask Ralph about the certs I do not know and get his side as to what they indicate since I do not know what they indicate... thats about the best I can do.

    Heck I don;t even understand my certs!!! :lookround And I can read a fair amount of Kanji!!!:XXsmoker:
    Darrell, I'll come back to your earlier post however, I don't expect you to actually have to understand the material which Ralph has sent you, merely confirm a few details. if those details ARE NOT going to be available for our attention then you are merely wasting your time.

    We've already asked for the majority of the information we'd need to validate Ralph's claims and both you and Ralph have already confirmed that information isn't available for us to have so, what is it you hope to achieve by doing what you're currently doing ?

    Yes, you have my UTMOST RESPECT for standing your ground and offering this man your support but, where Ralph attempted to jerk us about, you are essentially and perhaps unwittingly being made do to this again on his behalf. I'd have to ask you, why has he suddenly decided to stop contributing himself and allowing you to do this on his behalf ? I know he's still visiting the thread and I also know he's been sending PM.

    What I'm saying is yes I acknowledge you're a lay-person with respect to those documents so you're pretty much no help what so ever with them in an official capacity but, you could simply read off those documents simple information we have asked for in the past. If that's a no-goer, send them back to Ralph and watch what unfolds next because this isn't finished, as much as you might find that distasteful, trust me; Ralph has brought more than this on himself.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  5. Rock Ape is offline
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,136

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 2:28pm

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    I have been told by many here that these forums have done a lot of good in the past and from what I read and have experienced from them I must disagree.
    I don’t see it.



    I started using the martial forums around 1996. The forums have never had any positive or negative impact on my training, teaching, or way of life as some feel they do. As a matter of fact I rarely hear about or talk to people who know the forums even exist.


    I believe many might live their life to what these types of forums and what they offer to them and maybe it is because they allow them to dictate or manifest some positive or negative energy into their lives, I don’t know.
    I believe to most here this means something and maybe it will help them find their way or maybe the meaning to life.


    This is some kind of twisted web site that has forums to prejudice about martial uniforms and prejudice about martial arts not approved by the groupies, investigate into misdemeanors, military history, youtube clips, ranking, family history, grammar, law enforcement history, felony, security history, and so on.


    The problem is when the rude, immature and vulgar behavior of the forum members get out of control and the so called accused doesn’t wish to play anymore the BS talking trash just goes on and on.



    This tattoo trash talking some what sums this forum up in a NUT shell doesn’t it.


    Like I said, this is a witch hunt.. by rude, immature and vulgar groupies..
    All you have to do is answer a few straight forward questions, without all the dancing around and ambiguity. It really is as simple as that.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  6. tgace is online now
    tgace's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,306

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 2:34pm


     Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Being taken to task for things claimed in public is not "trash talk".

    Being asked questions about claimed rank, certifications and service is not "rude". You imply that being asked questions in public is "rude" yet you are the one who makes the claims "in public". You can't have it both ways.

    You will note that when some posters attempted to dig into private issues that had no relevance to martial/military/LE claims that they were shut down.
    Last edited by tgace; 2/20/2010 2:37pm at .
  7. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,823

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 2:55pm


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    You need to grow up and realize that a proper investigation depends upon a proper defense of a person... provided there is the slightest doubt... Go rent 12 angry men it demonstrates this principle better than words can ever say.... My defense of Ralph has nothing to do with what I think of people like you IIF and CQ... It has everything to do with the need, in order to put teeth in the process (if for no other reason), to explore every possible situation where the person could be falsely accused. And yes Ralph is being difficult!!! He feels attacked by the investigation and is not cooperating... People do have that response sometimes... even people who are not being deceptive.
    Your comparison of your actions to 12 Angry Men is invalid, and the reason why forms my lone argument against your actions. I have held back this argument for some time, while I waited for the exchange between you and Dave to slow down a bit, but this might be the last time such comments will be on-topic.

    My problem with your actions in this thread, more specifically your interactions with Ralph, is strictly limited to information sharing. In 12 Angry Men, the jurors all had simultaneous access to the same information—unfettered access, at that. Henry Fonda's character didn't have private access to the accused, nor did he have access to evidence which superseded (or appeared to supersede) the evidence available to the other jurors; the only thing Henry Fonda's character had to support his position was his belief that logic allowed for a possibility which wasn't considered by his fellow jurors, hence the drama.

    You, conversely, have opened a channel of secret communications with Ralph and have been unwilling to share the fruits of that communication without Ralph's approval. However admirable this may be in principle, it does nothing to aid the investigation. You have clearly stated that you are not in a position to vouch for the documents' authenticity, therefore anything you have to say about such documentation is irrelevant to the discussion. Just as Henry Fonda's character wouldn't have been helped by saying "I've seen the accused's x-rays and he couldn't have held a knife," your referring to unseen evidence does nothing to bolster your argument. Either help the investigation by sharing the documents with the rest of us, or don't talk about them in any way until you're able to share them with us.

    Finally, this is not a jury deliberation; this is an investigation. We are collecting evidence and (attempting to) interrogate a suspect. "Interrogate" has a number of nasty connotations, but the point is that the metaphorical trial has yet to begin. The various investigators may have formed their own opinions as to the suspect's guilt, but this has nothing to do with the setting of 12 Angry Men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Do you want an inquisition or an investigation? Now you don't think there are doubts well guess what? there are plenty. There are also areas that probably warrant the attention....My questions as obtuse as they might sound about the Jiu Jutsu are very relelvant to rank and experience in Judo for example and they are being asked for a reason which will become apparent. I don't know what Mark Tripp thinks of the questions I asked him but you are welcome to ask.
    I, for one, want an investigation. The only reason this looks anything like an inquisition is that the investigators have become frustrated with Ralph's behavior. Ralph has certainly helped me improve my anger management skills, but I've also never been so angered by a series of forum posts. There may be doubts about Ralph's guilt, but his actions are certainly helping to suspend disbelief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Dave lighten up. You know I respect you but if you feel for my position and reputation then think about what you are asking me to ask Ralph. A question like tattooing a student? you might just put on the thread and ask for example. Frankly the relevance of this question might escape some people I know it did me, at times like this humor is a natural for some people.
    Asking Ralph questions has produced nothing of value; at least asking you results in coherent writing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Grow up and realize that nobody is going to Ralph's face, or using their name in their posts or risking anything in their condemnation of this man... whether he deserves it or not. You want to question my intentions? My posts are signed by my name not some cute screen name like mountain ninjer of death or Hugo....or some first name that every fourth person has!!!!and I give reasons for my support when asked. You make me Ralph's mouthpiece when you ask some of these questions and they ridicule me.
    What any of us risk, or don't risk, in the course of this investigation is irrelevant. Yes, Ralph's being mentioned by name does put him at more risk than say...me, but it's no greater risk than he put upon himself by publishing his website. If I felt that putting myself at personal risk was necessary to investigate an individual who could kick my crippled ass, I'd be writing this post with a loaded gun on my hip. Thankfully, civilized society allows for argument without requiring violence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

    What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.
  8. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 3:12pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, you are incorrect, I am jerking you around.. it is not an attempted to jerk you around.
    You don't get to make the rules.
    I do.
    The proof is in the thread.
    Ralph makes the rules.
    You follow as everyone else has followed.
    This is why you keep posting.
    I want you to waste time.
    Your time.
    Well I have to go now.. training time.
    I might, might post again later today or tomorrow.. if not maybe this week.
    Till then, trash away !
  9. tgace is online now
    tgace's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,306

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 3:23pm


     Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The delusions of grandeur continue....
  10. alex is offline
    alex's Avatar

    STOP POSTING!

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,203

    Posted On:
    2/20/2010 3:26pm

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    as an outsider looking in, ralph, all i see is a fat old fool slowly getting found out as a fraud. not sure how youre making the rules or wasting peoples time here. youre just a silly looking sad **** whos only response to any question is to jam his fingers in his ears. no anger at you here, just pity (for both you and your arteries)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.