Page 62 of 188 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162 6364656672112162 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 9:03am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 12:33pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tags...?
    How immature..
    It's a forum.. not real life..
    LOL..
    T A G S ..
    Doesn't anyone here have a life?
    jim_jude Tags... who wants a tag?
    Tags..?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 12:37pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jim_jude, I appreciate your efforts and support.. but maybe you are losing the perspective..
    That is.. I don't care about the immature forum fighting and efforts to shame people that are not in the "click" or "groupies".
    But I will answer Q regarding my training today, the Bujinkan Dojo and the members of the Bujinkan Dojo I trained with.
    If no one has a Q then what's all these post about?
    Fun.. a waste of time.. and completely immature.
    Meaning.. doesn't mean poo in reality.
    Thanks..
    Ralph

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 12:43pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Say what you want about Phil Elmore, but I think he was right on with his VS-VTG stuff.

http://www.themartialist.com/pecom/madm.htm

While the VS and VTG usually display monumental childishness, they often resort to this tactic in attempting to deflect criticism. Anyone who does not believe them or agree with them must be "immature." Any attempt to expose absurd assertions for what they are is similarly puerile – for what mature adult would dare question such superior skill and knowledge? Blanket labeling of deserved scorn as "immature" has a preemptive benefit, too, in that any future criticism may be presumed by the VTG or VS to be equally childish in nature.
    It is very important to the average VS or VTG that he or she project the illusion of great wisdom. Often this is accomplished by being cryptic for its own sake. When others cannot understand you – or when you decide that individual words have no meaning – then anything and everything one says can be considered profound. A Virtual Sensei/Tough Guy can use this trait as a defense mechanism by meeting criticism with more impenetrable pseudo-wisdom. Those who respond to say the rebuttal is meaningless will be met with the smug proclamation that they simply do not understand. "Say what?" is thus a very versatile and self-perpetuating character trait that both identifies and defends martial arts frauds.
    Words of wisdom.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 12:48pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    jim_jude, I appreciate your efforts and support.. but maybe you are losing the perspective..
    That is.. I don't care about the immature forum fighting and efforts to shame people that are not in the "click" or "groupies".
    But I will answer Q regarding my training today, the Bujinkan Dojo and the members of the Bujinkan Dojo I trained with.
    Thanks..
    Ralph
    You seem to have misunderstood our goal here at Bullshido. We aren't seeking to shame anyone.
    The entire existence of the board is devoted to verifying the credentials of martial arts instructors. It's a consumer advocacy group for Martial Arts because the common lay person is not equipped to tell the difference between an effective martial art and an ineffective one at first glance. Our questions to you are for the purpose of determining the validity of your ranks as a starting point for people who might be interested in your school. It's a relatively quick and easy process that requires a minimum of cooperation from you and which can not hurt you at all unless your claims of rank are fraudulent in some manner.

There is nothing immature about the desire to know that you are training with someone who is truthful about their experience and has actual experience in what you are training.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 12:59pm

Style: ex-BJJ, ex-TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks..
    Ralph
    too bad jim jude's advice is one of the soundest I've ever seen in this whole shindig.
    he's not losing his perspective. THAT is the perspective.

this is not the bujinkan where "rank does not matter"(maybe with your years there you grew accustomed?). that is the way here: you claim, you prove.

"when in rome, do as the romans do" or something like that. would you think you would be accepted in the bujinkan in the first place if you insisted on YOUR own rules?

THIS IS NOT YOUR PLACE, MR. SEVERE. you are just one of the posters here. this place has rules, and it's your choice: follow them or get out.

it IS that simple. a binary solution set.

to mr. jim jude: kudos to you.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

on another note: is there someone who's already started on the 'how NOT to introduce yourself to bullshido.net'?

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 1:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph,

I did not see an answer to these simple and direct questions . Nor did I see you acknowledge and then blow them off as you have done to other "Q"s . I would like to know the answers as well .

Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108 View Post
    What school?

Who is your teacher?

What sangha are you a member of?

Have you taken vows?
    referencing this statement you made

Not to be rude Ralphie as I am shown on this forum, You are a Martial Arts instructor and nothing more.
    Correct. But really not so.. I am a student of Buddhism ... I also graduated with a gold medal in the field of art ...
    Really you know zero about me.
    What troubles you is this, I am not a fake and there is proof.
    Of course this is coming out after you and others have made a fool of yourself talking trash.
    Thank you,
    Ralph

I appreciated your candid photos and willingness to show that you are large but maybe not the giant bloby fat ass people seem to remember you as . Bravo on the toning , that alone is a step in breaking the traditional Ninja mold .

You have shown the willingness to correct misconceptions but why only do it halfway with the most surface and base issues ? Is that all you feel needs to be fixed ?

Your body image and ego ?
    Maybe you need to go to church or get some real instruction in spirituality, what you have been doing aint cutting it
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 2/15/2010 2:15pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 2:07pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some actual investigatory results:

Ralph is (or was) a Security Guard.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/psb/ind...x?id=kk14k4|k8

The "resume padding" theory is looking more and more likely regarding his LE certs.

Although it looks like he has let his status expire and has been marked "NQ" for some reason or another.
    Last edited by tgace; 2/15/2010 2:12pm at .

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 2:14pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL.. that's a good find, I didn't realise that sort of information was freely available. I think I might drop Ralph's employers a short introduction.

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 2:27pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me say that no one expects Severe to confirm or deny this. If this matter is likely to be handled in court it would be unreasonable for any one to expect Severe to discuss any aspect of the charge or case on a forum, regardless of the circumstances; however, the outcome of any legal proceedings will, I'm sure, find their way here once it becomes public knowledge.

~Ella Wheeler