Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 6:37am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    [B]
    We will trade, you give me private information on yourself and I will give you private information on me.
    You start first.
    Post info and we can clear this up.
    I will need a full name and date of birth to go with that.
    Thanks again..
    I See you avoid my attempt at a mutual exchange of information but you expect another forum member to comply with you. It doesn't work that way.

Ralph are you an honourable trustworthy man ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 8:41am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am a student of Buddhism.
    What school?

Who is your teacher?

What sangha are you a member of?

Have you taken vows?

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 10:55am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    I believe I have found the likely source for some of Mr. Severe's LE certifications. Take a look at this web page:

http://www.artofcombat.com/instructors5.htm

I will not criticize a fellow LEO for his involvement with Mr. Severe. That is his own business. But seeing that he "teaches private classes in his Security and Law Enforcement program in his spare time"; Im guessing that he gives out certifiates stating that the participants have been trained to POST standards in whatever courses he teaches. If that is the case, that is worlds different from from saying that you hold state recoginized POST certifiations. My state doesn't participate in POST. We have our own regulations on police standards so Im not expert on POST qualifications.

Maybe the person with the copies of the certificates can verify if this guy signed the certs.

If this stuff is of any interest to anybody...I know that it's not martial arts related so it may not apply to this investigation.

Another possibility is that a local college teaches criminal justice courses that offer POST certified training. The county college that hosts our Academy now offers "pre-employment" courses. That means a student can pay for all of the LEO training..minus firearms, driving and defensive tactics...on his own in an attempt to be more apealing (money wise) to a department to hire.

Of course if this were the case I can't think of any reason why the recipient wouldn't just say so.
    Actually the certs have state seals upon them. i do not know if the seals are raised and I have to look to see if every last cert has it.... but I know that there is a lot of state information.

Ralph would you consider letting me blot out names and let this guy have a look at a few certs?

Let me know I will check back later.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 4:05pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph would you consider letting me blot out names and let this guy have a look at a few certs?

At this time, no.
    In the future, most likely not.
    Will I change my mind?
    I don't see it happening.
    Reason, The amount of BS throughout these threads on this forum are so immature, funny and pointless that I don't find any need to expose my personal business to any of these members of the forum. As I have said more than a dozen times, My personal business is not of any concern of the members of this forum. I'm not here to march around with my chest out, blow hot air or tell others what I can do or have done. I have reasons why I do not feel it is necessary to contact my training partners or instructors and a few of these reasons came out when people are calling the Instructors of BJJ. Rude, immature and really pointless to contact these men or their organizations.
    It is embarrassing for me to get a call from a instructor asking me why people are trying to get personal information on me from them. I for one having ranked many people in different areas of warrior skills would not, as an instructor or friend of anyone give out personal information on others unless they have already told me that this was appropriate to do so. I do not teach or claim to teach BJJ or to give any ranking in this system. The same is true about Judo, Jujutsu, TaeKwonDo, Shotokan, Hapkido, TangSooDoo, I do not teach or claim to teach or give any ranking in these systems anymore. As I stated many times, I will answer Q regarding my training today or the Bujinkan Dojo or the members of the Bujinkan Dojo I trained with. In the field of security in which I have or do work in when someone needs or wants information on a person they go thought the proper channels of doing so.
    In the field of traditional warrior arts where honor, integrity, respect, are considered normal these Q of others ranking or experience are not Q in public. In the sporting game where trash talking and boasting with your chest out or even getting face to face and being rude is normal. I assume the ideas of the groupies of the sporting events are the who’s who on this forum and this is why it is so rude and the behavior is so immature. Well in my opinion is this.. the sporting type martial artist trains for sport.. driven either by ego or fear or a mix of both.. Students of warrior skills train for self perfection, spirituality, self protection and self discovery. There is no room in the warrior quest for such things like ego and fear. I assume this is why I get asinine Q about how someone's foot is turned, footwork, how they hold a stick, etc. They are either confused on the reason of the training or misunderstanding the purpose of the training outside the sporting game of won wins and who loses. Training historical form or historical system for the purpose of pulling out the knowledge, reason and logic goes way beyond the game of winner and loser in a sporting event. I know.. I have been there and done that myself. This is why I find Hugo so entertaining and the groupies who support his immature behavior. He spouts stuff and gets enveloped in a web of messy BS being played like a puppet. You would think with his military employment he would have some knowledge of tactics and strategy. I would have to assume he does have some type of training and is good at what he does but you have to ponder what his mental challenge on this forum is. This goes for all the so called law enforcement, alphabet police, military posters. Kind of amusing don’t you think so? The general public has a misconception of the law enforcement, alphabet police, and military personnel. It is difficult to understand that these men and women are just basically trained at the basic skills to keep them alive and do their general work load of their respected departments. I have years of experience in this field of training these people and you get to really understand their weakness and lack of training.
    Most of the time they like to fill in the areas where they are weak with BS to cover up what they really know or can do. There are exceptions and there are some extremely talented law enforcement, alphabet police, and military personnel, hell yeah. But in general they are just doing a job. I have family in these areas working now as well as many close friends in these areas doing their best to serve their contracts and to stay alive in the cluster of the BS they are evolved in. So when these forum posters talk trash to me about this and that.. LOL.. really it is funny because I have a front roll seat my friend.
    Thank you again..

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 5:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

At this time, no.
    In the future, most likely not.
    Will I change my mind?
    I don't see it happening.
    Reason, The amount of BS throughout these threads on this forum are so immature, funny and pointless that I don't find any need to expose my personal business to any of these members of the forum. As I have said more than a dozen times, My personal business is not of any concern of the members of this forum.

I'm not here to march around with my chest out, blow hot air or tell others what I can do or have done. I have reasons why I do not feel it is necessary to contact my training partners or instructors and a few of these reasons came out when people are calling the Instructors of BJJ. Rude, immature and really pointless to contact these men or their organizations.

It is embarrassing for me to get a call from a instructor asking me why people are trying to get personal information on me from them. I for one having ranked many people in different areas of warrior skills would not, as an instructor or friend of anyone give out personal information on others unless they have already told me that this was appropriate to do so.

I do not teach or claim to teach BJJ or to give any ranking in this system. The same is true about Judo, Jujutsu, TaeKwonDo, Shotokan, Hapkido, TangSooDoo, I do not teach or claim to teach or give any ranking in these systems anymore.
    As I stated many times, I will answer Q regarding my training today or the Bujinkan Dojo or the members of the Bujinkan Dojo I trained with. In the field of security in which I have or do work in, when someone needs or wants information on a person they go through the proper channels of doing so.

In the field of traditional warrior arts where honor, integrity, respect are considered normal these Q of others ranking or experience are not Q in public. In the sporting game where trash talking and boasting with your chest out or even getting face to face and being rude is normal. I assume the ideas of the groupies of the sporting events are the who’s who on this forum and this is why it is so rude and the behavior is so immature.

Well my opinion is this.. the sporting type martial artist trains for sport.. driven either by ego or fear or a mix of both.. Students of warrior skills train for self perfection, spirituality, self protection and self discovery. There is no room in the warrior quest for such things like ego and fear. I assume this is why I get asinine Q about how someone's foot is turned, footwork, how they hold a stick, etc. They are either confused on the reason of the training or misunderstanding the purpose of the training outside the sporting game of won wins and who loses.

Training historical form or historical system for the purpose of pulling out the knowledge, reason and logic goes way beyond the game of winner and loser in a sporting event. I know.. I have been there and done that myself. This is why I find Hugo so entertaining and the groupies who support his immature behavior. He spouts stuff and gets enveloped in a web of messy BS being played like a puppet.

You would think with his military employment he would have some knowledge of tactics and strategy. I would have to assume he does have some type of training and is good at what he does but you have to ponder what his mental challenge on this forum is. This goes for all the so called law enforcement, alphabet police, military posters. Kind of amusing don’t you think so? The general public has a misconception of the law enforcement, alphabet police, and military personnel.

It is difficult to understand that these men and women are just basically trained at the basic skills to keep them alive and do their general work load of their respected departments. I have years of experience in this field of training these people and you get to really understand their weakness and lack of training.

Most of the time they like to fill in the areas where they are weak with BS to cover up what they really know or can do. There are exceptions and there are some extremely talented law enforcement, alphabet police, and military personnel, hell yeah. But in general they are just doing a job. I have family in these areas working now as well as many close friends in these areas doing their best to serve their contracts and to stay alive in the cluster of the BS they are evolved in. So when these forum posters talk trash to me about this and that.. LOL.. really it is funny because I have a front row seat my friend.
    Thank you again..
    Wall of text.
    Paragraphs are your friend.
    Corrected one or two basic errors in spelling and grammar.

Apologies to IIF if this is out of order.
    Last edited by JingMerchant!; 2/12/2010 5:57pm at .
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP; saying it, how it is!

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 6:23pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Disclaimer:

I don't know dsimon and I am not making any accusations. But I have found that this is not the only forum where he and Mr. Severe have come into contact regarding Ralph's claims.

http://www.e-budo.com/forum/showthre...t=36306&page=3

The issue here was Ralph's statement that he had "graduated" from the Bujinkan.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 6:33pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph, I already offered you the opportunity of having a discussion about military tactics and so forth, you ignored the offer.

I offered you the opportunity of asking me anything you liked about my military career, or anything else for that matter, you ignored the offer.

You keep making assertions about my knowledge as with your last post, yet you know nothing of me apart from what little you've read here. I on the other hand have the benefit of seeing what you've posted into the public domain about yourself in video form and, from at least one of your students "Mountainous".

Let's face it Ralph, if "Mountainous" is a typical reflection as a student of your teaching ability let alone the actual physical skills he presents as a "Tribute" to you his teacher, that makes you a pretty laughable subject of debate.

And as I said many pages back, if you care to look. Trust me Ralph, you have neither the intelligence or eloquence of the English language to bate me... Let alone have me jumping through hoops or play me like a puppet as you recently suggest.

I have one more challenge for you Ralph, this is the big one.

Yes I can be childish, immature and a jerk on these forums so, let's lift the bar you and I, together. Let's have some adult discussion without the silliness and settle this farce of a thread once and for all. The choice is yours.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 7:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm.

Mr. Severe in uniform.

YouTube- youtube clip #72 Dallas Ninjutsu Academy Interview on the Bujinkan Organization

I cant make out the badge. I hear some radio chatter on occasion. What sort of vehicle he is in (SUV or van?) or what is outside the window I can't make out either.

I have to admit that in this series of interviews Ralph is fluent, speaks well and seems pretty "cool". It's a pity his writing style here isnt as clear. If thats a writing/reading disability I apologize.

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 7:07pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Ralph, I already offered you the opportunity of having a discussion about military tactics and so forth, you ignored the offer.

I offered you the opportunity of asking me anything you liked about my military career, or anything else for that matter, you ignored the offer.
    And if I am not mistaken, I asked at least twice if Mr. Severe was interested in seeing your credentials. If somebody could find that in all this mess...

About twice, Mr. Severe clearly declined.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 7:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YouTube- youtube clip #78 Ralph Severe Dallas Ninjutsu Academy Interview on the concept of "FUBAR"

Hmmm. Either Mr. Severe spent all night doing these interviews all at once or he works a static security post because the background always looks like the same location. Actually, in this interview he says a lot that I kind of agree with regarding our political situation and preparedness.

Interesting.

In the field of security in which I have or do work in, when someone needs or wants information on a person they go through the proper channels of doing so. -Ralph Severe
    I'm thinking Mr. Severe works as a Security Guard at some location in Texas.
    Last edited by tgace; 2/12/2010 8:09pm at .