Page 57 of 187 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657 5859606167107157 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 7:49pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    tgace, if you have a Q regarding my training today or the Bujinkan Dojo or the members of the Bujinkan Dojo I trained with, ask.
    Other wise.. what is your point?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 7:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IAF, It is not my fault your hero worship of Hugo blinds you to the fact that, you are worried about his Military expert opinion.

Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 7:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    tgace, It's bizarre behavior in the face of simple questions that lead me to doubt ANYTHING that this man claims.

Again, I don't mind or care you have doubt.
    i DO NOT CARE IF IT IS OFF SUBJECT AND NOT RELATED TO THE SUBJECT OF "if you have a Q regarding my training today or the Bujinkan Dojo or the members of the Bujinkan Dojo I trained with, ask".

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 7:55pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    tgace, hey.. point taken.. but your point is mute.
    Just because I never flew a fighter jet doesn't mean there are no pilots flying fighter jets.
    I'm extremely sad you did not receive training in soft body armor or get any type of recognition for your training in any subject.
    Doesn't mean zip about me.
    Does it?
    Well?
    Being instructed in how to wear/maintain body armor is far from an "8 hour certification on soft body armor II-IIIA". Who teaches that class? Simple "Q" Ralph.

I think that if you won't answer a simple question like "who gave you that training" that it indicates that you are most likely lying about it. Or exaggerating something you did do to make it appear more impressive than it deserves.

People who lie/exaggerate about one thing typically do the same with MANY other things. It's called a pattern of behavior.

My employment and paycheck are all the recognition I care for in regards to my training/certification.

BTW: A point can be "moot". Not "mute".
    Last edited by tgace; 2/11/2010 8:28pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 9:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BTW: A point can be "moot". Not "mute".
    No.. get this.. I can't hear your BS.. so it is mute.
    Get it?
    How silly.. LOL..
    My employment and paycheck are all the recognition I care for in regards to my training/certification.
    Great.. hooraaaaa good for you.
    People who lie/exaggerate about one thing typically do the same with MANY other things. It's called a pattern of behavior.
    So if it walks like a duck, quacks like duct and looks like duct then it must be a duct.. right?
    I gave the open invitation to call an Instructor of LE to the wizz forum poster.
    I gave the open invitation to e-mail papers of a LE to the wizz forum poster.
    I gave papers of military service.
    I gave papers of license in LE.
    I gave papers of certifications in LE.
    I gave you one of the BBJ trainers I trained with.
    You called two.
    I gave you one of the Thai boxing trainers I trained with.
    So...
    And?
    Who teaches that class? Simple "Q" Ralph.
    Do you have any Q regarding my training today, the Bujinkan or the members of the Bujinkan I trained with?
    Pretty simple Q.
    Right?So by all means send me your SSN.
    If you don't must mean you are lying about having one.
    Your logic is BS.
    Last edited by kamiyamashinobi; 2/11/2010 9:03pm at .

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 10:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Do you have any Q regarding my training today, the Bujinkan or the members of the Bujinkan I trained with?
    Pretty simple Q.
    Right?So by all means send me your SSN.
    If you don't must mean you are lying about having one.
    Your logic is BS.
    No I don't have any "Q's" about the Booj Ralph. Im not BBT practicioner. I am however an LEO and I do have an interest in people who claim LE certifications on their private martial arts school advertisements.

What LE agencies have you worked for, how long and in what capacity? Where did you receive this LE training? Was that with a fed, state or municipal training agency?

I have spoken to special operations folks, federal agents and the like. They don't pull this "secret squirrel" crap Ralph. And you are no "special operator". Yes there are some things they can't discuss, but they can always answer most basic questions. My lie-o-meter is activating on you dude.

Equating a question about where you received training to giving out your SSN is plain stupidity Ralph. "Open your mouth and remove all doubt"...and all that.

So. NO...I have no questions about BBT or members of the Booj.

So BTW. Who gives 8 hr certifications in "soft body armor II - IIA"? I'd like to sign up my dept SWAT team for it? How much did it cost? Where do I register?
    Last edited by tgace; 2/11/2010 10:16pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 11:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously dude, I went through a lot of trouble to backup your BJJ credentials and you STILL can't stop acting like a child for 5 minutes?

Well goodness, I'm going with the flow.. I am extremely sorry a couple of calls caused you such trouble. But I have been away from the computer many times past 5 min. If you feel my posting is anymore or any less mature than any other post here well please don't read them and by all means don't get involved. BTW, This is a VERY mature and serious thread.
    I wonder what it was like to understand others have BJJ training too and even tell the truth. I bet that witch hunt went south.
    So thanks,
    Ralph

My lie-o-meter is activating on you dude.
    I'm glad I got done with my aerobics before reading this, the stress of knowing you are so concerned would have troubled me throughout the process. Well I can tell you, I will lose sleep tonight.

Equating a question about where you received training to giving out your SSN is plain stupidity Ralph
    We will trade, you give me private information on yourself and I will give you private information on me.
    You start first.
    Post info and we can clear this up.
    I will need a full name and date of birth to go with that.
    Thanks again..

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 11:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lame Ralph. Training information is not the same as "private information", unless you are trying to hide the embarassment of lying about it or inflating it. Ask me anything you want about the locations of my military/LE training. What does that have to to with SSN?? Im not asking you for your name, DOB or SSN. All I want to know is where I can find an 8-hr coures on "soft body armor"?

So BTW. Who gives 8 hr certifications in "soft body armor II - IIA"? I'd like to sign up my dept SWAT team for it? How much did it cost? Where do I register?

Why is telling me this such a secret?
    Last edited by tgace; 2/11/2010 11:52pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 12:30am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope Nope Nope. You got into this with Hugo and it won't happen again. You can choose to give information or not. No one has to trade "sooper sektrit" information with you.
    You can post all day long.
    You can hedge all day long.
    You can complain all day long.

Not in MABS.

Posted On:
    2/12/2010 6:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believe I have found the likely source for some of Mr. Severe's LE certifications. Take a look at this web page:

http://www.artofcombat.com/instructors5.htm

I will not criticize a fellow LEO for his involvement with Mr. Severe. That is his own business. But seeing that he "teaches private classes in his Security and Law Enforcement program in his spare time"; Im guessing that he gives out certifiates stating that the participants have been trained to POST standards in whatever courses he teaches. If that is the case, that is worlds different from from saying that you hold state recoginized POST certifiations. My state doesn't participate in POST. We have our own regulations on police standards so Im not expert on POST qualifications.

Maybe the person with the copies of the certificates can verify if this guy signed the certs.

If this stuff is of any interest to anybody...I know that it's not martial arts related so it may not apply to this investigation.

Another possibility is that a local college teaches criminal justice courses that offer POST certified training. The county college that hosts our Academy now offers "pre-employment" courses. That means a student can pay for all of the LEO training..minus firearms, driving and defensive tactics...on his own in an attempt to be more apealing (money wise) to a department to hire.

Of course if this were the case I can't think of any reason why the recipient wouldn't just say so.
    Last edited by tgace; 2/12/2010 6:53am at .