Page 56 of 188 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556 5758596066106156 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 4:38am

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's a challenge for you Ralph. produce one verifiable, independent testimony from either a serving LEO/Military/Government client who can verify the worth of your skills/knowledge and I'll publicly retract everything negative I've said thus far.
    Hey, are you just ignorant or just lost?
    Like I said before.. Hello..
    I have offered one of your groupies to speak with an Instructor and as well as sent papers LEO/Military/Government papers to be looked at.. which are in the field in which Hugo the BS talker STATED HE WOULD "I'll publicly retract everything negative I've said thus far".
    He has done nothing but talk trash.
    Get your facts straighten out.
    So ignorant or lost friend..
    An established authority hasn't verified it.
    It was a private (and, as yet, secret) response to a public inquiry.

This BS.. Was not in his original post here again...,
    Here's a challenge for you Ralph. produce one verifiable, independent testimony from either a serving LEO/Military/Government client who can verify the worth of your skills/knowledge and I'll publicly retract everything negative I've said thus far.
    I meaning "me" my ignorant or lost friend.. did offer and sent papers to an verifiable and independent source. I did.
    The call.. LOL.. Your groupie didn't take me up on the offer.
    Not my responsibility to get you or the groupies to comply or do what you or the groupies are asking for.
    But for a fact this was done.

So.. Either you can twist this and turn and spin this around and around as you feel then need to,, I don't care.. just as Hugo avoided the AK expert opinion mess.. so.. to keep your groupies happy posting BS.. day after day..
    LOL.. you need to remove your head from where you have it..
    ralph
    Last edited by kamiyamashinobi; 2/11/2010 4:42am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 4:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not about what ralph has "shared" with you, but what can be verified.

So to be completely clear here..
    1, I gave everyone who feels like this BS is important in their life to get information from an Instructor in the field of my certifications and license in the field of LE,
    It didn't happen.
    Hey it was one of your groupies.
    So don't play hide the mouse in Hugo pants with me.
    2, the papers can be verified by a member here on this forum, which, they were.
    And if you didn't like that.. well we go back to the phone call offer.
    Either or..
    Doesn't matter..
    The point is this..
    L O L..
    Get it?
    Funny.. fat fat fat fat fat fat
    Ralph

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 7:31am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Hugo avoided the AK expert opinion mess.. so.. to keep your groupies happy posting BS.. day after day..
    LOL.. you need to remove your head from where you have it..
    ralph
    Let's just be clear.

I challenged you on your opinions,

YOU said you would make a clip refuting what I had to say YOU DIDN'T. Instead, you posting a clip which actually corroborated at least two of the points I had made.

I made a number of stipulations when I agreed to your little game you ignored those and as a result you've FAILED all the way through this stupid fucking thread.

The bottom line Ralph is that you're a ****, a fuckstick without a cause, a TROLL who feels its acceptable to post like a 12 year old retard. You're a LARPER with a blackbelt in a worthless shitty art headed by an equally worthless idiot.

I take pity on you because it must be a sad existence living in the world of Ralph Severe.

What else you got to say Ralph because frankly, it'll be no different from every other unimaginative, poorly constructed attempt at the English language.

Go on embarrass yourself again - I fucking double dare you.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 9:39am

Style: Fitness-Fu and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also gave well over 80 papers to a member here to reply to your Q regarding license and certifications.
    I also gave him papers of me serving in the US Marines.
    Mr Severe would you be willing to have Dsmion3387 send to me, via e-mail or fax, your DD214 from your time in the service so I may look at it?

I am currently active duty and work in an administrative postion dealing directly with service records, retirements, discharges, and transfers with resources at hand to verify your claims of active duty.

I AM NOT AN EXPERT, however I do believe I have enough resources available to be able to ascertain the validity of your service within a resonable degress of accuracy.

I eagerly await your response.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 6:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just for the record. The so called tactics Ralph purports to teach are considerably out of date.

Since the invasion/occupation/liberation [whatever you want to call it] of Iraq, there's been a progressive shift from 'conventional' dismounted tactics used by infantry troops. Now, let me say this off the bat. I'm not a US soldier, I'm British, so I can't speak authoritatively on US infantry doctrine however, having worked with 10th Mountain in Iraq last year it is clearly evident that there's developments within US infantry ground based tactics from the last time I operated in close proximity to US troops

Dismounted close combat tactics have altered considerably given: the enemy and threat, terrain, environment, weapon systems, vehicles, climate and other aspects which have to be considered, for effective counter terrorist warfare.

Is this even on subject?
    Oh it's ok.. it's Hugo.. he can claim what ever he want's.. he's groupie.
    Oh..
    Sorry..
    Got it.

BY THE WAY Hugo..
    You know about as much about me at the tree outside in my yard does.
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 7:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YOU said you would make a clip refuting what I had to say YOU DIDN'T.

Yes, as stated.. I would respond to your clip in return.. get it straight Hugo.
    Drop the back peddling Hugo..

Ralph

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 7:41pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The question remains.

What exactly is it that we are looking to verify?

Are we simply trying to see if Mr. Severe's certificates are authentic? If they appear authentic then I would like to know WHERE he got them from. What school, agency or training facility issued them to him?

I asked a simple question on only ONE claimed certification. That being certification in "Soft Body Armor II-IIIA". Mr. Severe claimed that he took an 8 hr class in "soft body armor". I have been in the Mil/LE profession for years and have never heard of anybody giving such a certification. That doesn't mean that one doesn't exist however. So when I ask "where did you get that training"? All I got in response were some illogical words (cant even call them sentences) and something along the lines of "I will only answer Q about my current training".

WTF??

It's bizarre behavior in the face of simple questions that lead me to doubt ANYTHING that this man claims.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 7:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IAF, Did he send you martial arts verification?

My license where as I stated before more than.. who knows now.. but because you seem rather lost on this once again..
    I told you it was none of your business.
    I gave you a chance to clear up what Hugo and others were asking about due to my answering Q regarding my statements to Hudo.
    The papers were sent regarding this BS of agenda driven ego and fear by Hugo.. they were sent.. bottom line once again.. they have been looked over by a source other than someone I know personally and is part of this forum.
    Now if you missed any part of this, martial arts verification is not the Q or the BS being presented here.
    Hugos statement he would make a public withdrawal of his BS agenda if I could produce papers.
    Done.
    In the past.
    WooHoo.
    You on the other hand wish to clud that and make statements regarding martial arts verification.
    Once again if you missed this.. none of your business.
    Q regarding my training today and the Bujinkan Dojo and members of the Bujinkan Dojo I trained with.
    Other wise.. you are completely off subject with request of any martial arts verification.
    Thank you..
    Get it yet?

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 7:47pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uhh..no I really don't "get it".

Have someone who can type a legible post try to express what it is you are trying to communicate.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2010 7:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    tgace, hey.. point taken.. but your point is mute.
    Just because I never flew a fighter jet doesn't mean there are no pilots flying fighter jets.
    I'm extremely sad you did not receive training in soft body armor or get any type of recognition for your training in any subject.
    Doesn't mean zip about me.
    Does it?
    Well?