233388 Bullies, 4001 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 541 to 550 of 1871
Page 55 of 188 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455 5657585965105155 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    2/11/2010 2:07am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    I don't recall asking why you listed them if they're unimportant...but if I did, what was your answer? If you didn't answer it, well, the question remains. If you did, I forgot; it happens.

    I would rather have you look this up through this maze of post.
    Sorry, but I am not interested.
    I looked. You have never answered it in either thread, to my knowledge.

    "Sorry, but I am not interested" doesn't play here. You make the claim, you back it up. No exceptions.
  2. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    2/11/2010 2:12am


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This, and Mr. Severe's unwillingness to have us run these documents through proper verification channels leads me to conclude that it was nothing more than an empty gesture meant to throw off the investigation, but failing miserably.

    To be clear once again. There is NO THROW off the investigation because there is no investigation. This is none of your business. Your request are like that of a fart in the wind.
    I passed many certifications and license, around 80 to a member here. If you do not trust him.. oh well. You know what? I bet I sleep tonight with or without your proper verification channels my friend.
    Thank you,
    Ralph
  3. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    2/11/2010 2:14am


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Sorry, but I am not interested" doesn't play here. You make the claim, you back it up. No exceptions.

    Claim? My expert opinion is this,
    Thank you,
    Ralph
  4. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    2/11/2010 2:15am


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's a challenge for you Ralph. produce one verifiable, independent testimony from either a serving LEO/Military/Government client who can verify the worth of your skills/knowledge and I'll publicly retract everything negative I've said thus far.

    This is a statement right here that has not been backed up.
    Thank you,
    Ralph
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,104

    Posted On:
    2/11/2010 2:16am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn I just read 1200 posts again hell. Okay infractions and possible bans will be incoming. Keep this **** on topic. There is a fixed YMAS thread.

    1) You want to bitch about Ralph's techniques? YMAS.
    2) You want to bitch about Hugo's expert opinion? YMAS.
    3) You want to say Ralph's a great teacher? YMAS.
    4) You want to complain about IiF not helping? YMAS.
    5) You think people are being ignorant towards Ralph? YMAS.
    6) You want to badger, second, agree with a post? YMAS.
    7) You want to nutride? YMAS.
    8) You want to cry about the meanies on bullshido? YMAS.
    9) You want to cry about Iif or other mods? YMAS.
    10) You want to be rude to each other? YMAS.

    Answer the questions or don't.
    Comment on the credentials or don't.

    Stop shitting up the thread.
  6. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    2/11/2010 2:18am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    "Sorry, but I am not interested" doesn't play here. You make the claim, you back it up. No exceptions.

    Claim? My expert opinion is this,
    Thank you,
    Ralph
    Enjoy your investigation. I am.

    And yeah, it's an investigation. We've already found one big problem with your story. I believe we'll find more.
  7. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    2/11/2010 2:30am


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello,
    Answer the questions or don't.
    Comment on the credentials or don't.

    Well everything I have posted or posted is on this thread.. if not then I'm not sure where it came from..
    Can you help me?
    Because either you are reading another thread or either I am.
    Thank you.
    Ralph
  8. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    2/11/2010 2:37am


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Enjoy your investigation. I am. And yeah, it's an investigation. We've already found one big problem with your story. I believe we'll find more.

    Well to answer your Q on this thread,
    I have not noticed any investigation going on.
    If there is one you should point it out to me.
    If you found some meaning to any story on here, either mine, yours or someone else that is wonderful.
    I feel Bullshido should hand out some award to you for finding this story or to who even found it.
    I would be one who would endorse this if you need endorsements.
    I do have a point to make.
    There are some points. sorry points..
    I did provide information to the IAF guy/girl to call an instructor or received papers and the guy/girl didn't wish to.
    I also gave well over 80 papers to a member here to reply to your Q regarding license and certifications.
    I also gave him papers of me serving in the US Marines.
    I also told you how to find out if I did Thai boxing, BJJ today.
    But wait..
    Has anyone even noticed?
    Hmmmmmmmm
    Thank you,
    Ralph
  9. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    2/11/2010 2:42am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    I have not noticed any investigation going on.
    If there is one you should point it out to me.
    Why should I?
  10. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,823

    Posted On:
    2/11/2010 4:10am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    I kept my side of this and so when will you man up to your statement?
    Hello..
    Ralph
    When did you keep up your side?

    I have read every post in both threads (this and the MABS investigation) and haven't seen you "produce one verifiable, independent testimony from either a serving LEO/Military/Government client who can verify the worth of your skills/knowledge."

    Simply claiming that you've already addressed the issue won't do any good, seeing as you've previously used that strategy to avoid answering a question (which you had not, in fact, answered).

    If you tell me to go look through other posts for the answer to my question, I will forever write you off as being intentionally disingenuous. I know you don't care whether I write you off or not; your concern for my opinion is beside the point.

    Whatever information you sent to Dsimon presently carries no weight because:
    1. An established authority hasn't verified it.
    2. It was a private (and, as yet, secret) response to a public inquiry.

    You have tested my patience (and the patience of many others on this site) to a degree beyond comprehension. Your posting of challenges to Hugo every few minutes only makes you appear more childish (as did your ridiculous response to me). You might as well post "neener neener, suck my weiner" and leave it at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

    What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.