223614 Bullies, 3597 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 461 to 470 of 1867
Page 47 of 187 FirstFirst ... 374344454647 484950515797147 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Rock Ape is offline
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,127

    Posted On:
    2/09/2010 6:19pm

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    In your small world that makes you a big fish.
    Maybe so.. and you?
    Any proof yet?
    Or still talking BS..?
    I assume no proof and still talking BS.
    Ralph
    Proof of what, that I hold certification issued from the Armed Forces which classifies me as an EXPERT.. Yep. You want verification of this ? Of course you don’t because actual verification would just make you look foolish. It’s why you haven’t asked for it however; please feel free to challenge me and I’ll have a site Admin (and professional Lawyer) to be in touch with you and confirm two things you've openly questioned about me

    1. That I am a current serving member of the Armed Forces
    2. That I do hold EXPERT classification.

    You see Ralph, this isn't very hard at all is it, I've already given a summary of my military experience in this (or the other) thread, I have nothing to hide about either my military credibility or my martial arts experience. I offered you the opportunity to quiz me all you liked about my ability to express an opinion but you chose not too because you ultimately knew I would ask you questions which you simply can't answer without exposing yourself for what you really are.

    All you keep harping on about is me posting a clip - you seem fixated on this clip you want me to post but you already know that UK law prevents me from owning/using much less conducting the sort of activities you want me to carry out. And its why you keep bleating on about it because you know I can't produce it.

    However; When I explain the actual tangible providence of my opinion based not just on a bit of paper but more importantly recent operational based experience you casually dismiss it, yet you expected me and others to take what you say on faith - You're a fucking idiot Ralph. Plain and simple.

    I’ll be around here when you finally make the mistake we’re all waiting for and we’ll all laugh at your expense.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  2. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    2/09/2010 6:21pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hugo.. give it a break.. you didn't back up your claims.. expert opinion.
    And...
    What now?
    What do you have to tel me now?
    Like I said.. you should be ashamed of yourself for even being on this forum after what you have told me about yourself..
    ralph
  3. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    2/09/2010 6:23pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    • Master Instructor License Tactical Baton SCLEST NTC P.O.S.T. licensed in 2008
    • Master Instructor License Physical Fitness for Law Enforcement SCLEST NTC P.O.S.T. licensed in 2008
    • Master Instructor License Police Defensive Tactics USSLETC P.O.S.T. licensed in 2008
    • Master Instructor License Police Impact Weapons USSLETC P.O.S.T. licensed in 2008
    • Master Instructor License Weaponless Defensive Tactics SCLEST NTC P.O.S.T. licensed in 2008
    • Master Level License Japanese Budo Taijutsu 9th level BDI licensed in 2002
    • Master Level License Japanese Ninpo Taijutsu 8th level BDI licensed in 1992
    • Advanced Instructor License Weapons Disarming USSLETC P.O.S.T. licensed in 2008
    • Advanced Instructor License Police Ground Defensive Tactics USSLETC P.O.S.T. 2008
    • Advanced Instructor License in Law Enforcement AR-15 Semi Auto Rifle GSPTA licensed in 2009
    • Advanced Instructor License in Law Enforcement Pump – Semi Auto Shotgun GSPTA licensed in 2009
    • Advanced Instructor License in Law Enforcement Semi Auto Pistol GSPTA licensed in 2009
    • Advanced Instructor License in Law Enforcement AK Semi Auto Rifle GSPTA licensed in 2009
    • Advanced Instructor License in Law Enforcement Law Enforcement Stick Defense GSPTA licensed in 2007
    • Advanced Instructor License in Law Enforcement Weaponless Physical Control Tactics GSPTA licensed in 2007
    • Advanced Instructor License in Law Enforcement Law Enforcement Flashlight Defensive Tactics GSPTA licensed in 2006
    • Advanced Instructor License in Law Enforcement Law Enforcement CQC – Building Search Tactics GSPTA licensed in 2006
    • Advanced Instructor License in Law Enforcement Law Enforcement Knife Defense GSPTA licensed in 2007
    • Instructor License in Law Enforcement Handcuffing GSPTA licensed in 2008
    • Instructor License in Law Enforcement AR-15 Semi Auto Rifle GSPTA licensed in 2008
    • Instructor License in Law Enforcement Pump Shotgun GSPTA licensed in 2008
    • Instructor License in Law Enforcement Semi Auto Pistol GSPTA licensed in 2008
    • Instructor License in Weaponless Defense Tactics SCLEST NTC P.O.S.T. licensed in 2008
    • Basic Instructor in TeBo USSLETC P.O.S.T. licensed in 2008
    • Basic Instructor in Weaponless Defensive Tactics USSLETC P.O.S.T. licensed in 2008
  4. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    2/09/2010 6:24pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hugo.. get your lawyer out and go over this too..
    ralph
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,928

    Posted On:
    2/09/2010 6:27pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Hugo.. give it a break.. you didn't back up your claims.. expert opinion.
    Yes, he did. He also followed your actions. You refused to provide proof on an open forum. He did the same thing.

    Funny how his lack of trust in you is a failure. Yet, your lack of trust in him is fine.

    You sir are the epitome of hypocrite.
  6. Rock Ape is offline
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,127

    Posted On:
    2/09/2010 6:27pm

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's not my lawyer LOL

    But if you care to post the institutions where you got those qualifications I'm sure we can work something out.
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 2/09/2010 6:32pm at .
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  7. jeffphansen77 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    260

    Posted On:
    2/09/2010 6:34pm


     Style: Generic MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Thats an "easy out". You are the person traveling the interwebs claiming these things and posting them on websites. You know that most people are not able to travel across the globe for "proof" that you are a legit BB in Judo so an easy "come and see me" is a simple dodge.

    Oh my, there has to be SOME one in Dallas you know who can check me out with all this investigation going on.
    Right?
    Ralph
    You were checked out on your claimed Judo black belt. You lied about it. You don't have one. Thats why you refuse to talk about it. There's 5 more black belts you refuse to talk about too. Almost definitely for the same reason.

    And you just claimed a BJJ brown. That was in the last 9 years so it's after your little no-no I-won't answer time period of tons of claims you made but won't/ can't back up. Only a few people in the DFW area can hand those out. So who ranked you in that BJJ brown? Legit question even by your silly little rules. We're waiting for an answer.
  8. Rock Ape is offline
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,127

    Posted On:
    2/09/2010 6:39pm

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph

    Please list WHERE you got those qualifications from so that we can verify them.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  9. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    2/09/2010 6:53pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You were checked out on your claimed Judo black belt. You lied about it. You don't have one.

    Hmmm I see.. I don't?
    Prove it?
    Either prove it or keep talking trash.
    If you knew then you would say so and drop it.. but in fact.. in fact you don't know squat.
    Ralph
  10. Sri Hanuman is online now
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,489

    Posted On:
    2/09/2010 7:03pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Dsimon3387, Thank you but I don't feel it is necessary to prove anything beyond what I have stated here.
    The list is up on some.. 1/2 or so.. of the papers I sent you.
    You can either say they are legit or not from that list.
    If they feel you are a liar or not telling the truth I would say who cares.
    Pretty simple.
    I don't feel anymore of my personal business is really needed to be open or given at this time.
    To be COMPLETELY open here.. and honest.. I could care less.
    This is a zoo.. LOL.. of ego and fear..
    It is totally BS.
    ralph
    Mr. Severe, are you willing to have Dsimon3387 run those documents through a Govt. channel to verify them?

    Would you allow him to contact the issuing organizations and ask questions?

    This is a very important question, it could go a long way in establishing your sincerity.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.