Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 5:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    And? I didn't know your immaturity was so bad you would.. how silly and immature.
    Exactly. You thought only by dropping the name of a possible acquaintance of yours, you could block further investigation.

But you were mistaken. This is Bullshido. This is why I support this site.

Because here, liars like you don't get away with their ****.

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 5:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr Allen and I talked due to someone calling asking about me.
    Which we call "poisoning the well".

I believe by what has been said the call was before you were going to call and asking if there would be a call back to him.. RIGHT?
    There's not much point poisoning a well after I drink from it, is there?

So.. in fact you are WRONG again.
    No, you're just a stupid, desperate bungler who can't handle simple reasoning.

And? I didn't know your immaturity was so bad you would.. how silly and immature.
    My God! What are you, three years old? Why give us the number and the reference if not to validate your claims? Why is it immature to check a reference? Have you ever held a real job?

I did not debate this. So why bring it up?
    You didn't debate it. You claimed it. Now it's on you to support the claim.

Kintanon can deal with communicating with Mohler. I'm at the end of my patience with you. You're no better than Jason Brinn, and an early contender for Douchebag of the Year 2010. (See 2009 Bullshido Awards - No BS MMA and Martial Arts for details.)
    Last edited by Cy Q. Faunce; 2/09/2010 5:38pm at .

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 5:24pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ralph
    This is actually bothering me a little bit. Why do you think it's a sign of immaturity to want to know whether someone is telling the truth or not? Would you be happy to find out that your Dentist didn't actually finish Dentistry school? Would you like to find out that your plumber only spent two months as an apprentice before moving out on his own? Would it not bother you to find out that your attorney only finished the first 6 months of law school?
    You're making the claim of a certain level of expertise, so we're going to attempt to verify the truth of that claim. There is nothing immature in that. I would go so far as to say that your petulant refusal to have an adult conversation about the matter is the more immature behavior in this situation.

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 5:36pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The thing that bothers me the most is the constant "none of your business" crap.

I may have been in a gunfight...but thats none of your business.

I have worn body armor...but when is none of your business.

I have trained military units....who or when is none of your business.

And on and on.

The thing is, when you are advertising yourself and your school and "putting yourself out there", you ARE expected to prove these claims. Your claims of expertise, experience and qualification DO become others business because you are making it so.
    Last edited by tgace; 2/09/2010 5:49pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 5:40pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't believe I have asked for respect.
    I could care less one way or another either way.
    I am just surprised at the level of rude, vulgar, immature, etc BS on this forum.
    Respect is not a big deal.. and who really gives a hoo?
    If you disrespect me really show you disrespect yourself in my opinion.
    Do you really think I care what Mr Allen has his opinion and I have no problem with his opinion. If he says I'm a no belt or a spotted belt.. it really doesn't matter to me.
    Why should it?
    I enjoyed my time with him and get a laugh or two every time we chat.
    He is a great guy and I enjoyed his teaching and the training at his school.
    So..
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 5:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This thread has had 17 000 views so fare and it is fare from dead. How do you feel about that Ralph? Your 49 years old and your making a complete fool of yourself. People will find this if they search your name. This is going to hurt your business.

How do you feel about that ;)
    MANY HAVE SAID i WAS A FOOL.
    I have said I was a fool.
    And you point being?
    Ralph

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 5:44pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People you guys are fucking up. Take some of this **** to private messages. Trust me when I say I have had investigations go south because, people were running their mouths on the main thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 5:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The thing is, when you are advertising yourself and your school and "putting yourself out there", you ARE expected to prove these claims. Your claims of expertise, experience and qualification DO become others business because you are making it so.

And your point being what?
    I have not said you couldn't come and see for yourself have I?
    Here I am.
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 5:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why do you think it's a sign of immaturity to want to know whether someone is telling the truth or not?
    I don't have a problem with you or anyone else asking Q about if someone is telling the truth or not and never have.
    I don't believe you can state that I have at any time while on this forum.
    It is immature to call a man at his home or business and ask him such a silly Q if Ralph Severe trained with him or not.
    LOL.. r if he or if he not gave me some ranking.. LOL.

Would you be happy to find out that your Dentist didn't actually finish Dentistry school?
    I could care less as long as they were effective in their skills.
    I have hired many people off of their skills other than their paper work of why they are or are not.

Would you like to find out that your plumber only spent two months as an apprentice before moving out on his own?
    As long as they were effective.
    I would say it is like the expert opinion guy having a LT which had papers he was a LT and he was as stupid as a frog.
    I wouldn't go into battle with that.. but I assume you would follow because he had some papers..
    LOL. good luck.

Would it not bother you to find out that your attorney only finished the first 6 months of law school?
    No.
    Ralph

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 5:51pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hugo.. with your expert opinion.. How about you post a clip of you wearing level 2 or 3 body armour, kit weighing no less that 60lb then perform your mag drills in the prone position. all this after you've jogged on the spot for 5 minutes or if you think you're fit enough, jog just a quarter of a mile.
    This would be a groovy thing to watch.. other wise I said you are a fake.
    Ralph
    You know, you are dumber than a bag of spanners.

If you wern't so pathetic, it would be mildly amusing.

I know you can change a mag, I also know you wouldn't do it particularly well under fire, you can drill all you like, its just LARPING, but unless you've been under fire from someone actually trying to kill you, all you really know is the drill.

Changing a magazine is no different to learning any martial arts technique, you learn how you do it and you practice it, you can even learn why you have to do it and when however; if you never pressure test the skill it's nothing more than elaborate theory, and in your case its poorly executed theoretical drill.

I've said this umpteen times now, You're a wannabie with a gun and a blackbelt. In your small world that makes you a big fish. Everywhere else you're insignificant as are your skills.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler