Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 10:48am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    The point is this, I do not take bullying, threats, intimidation lightly.
    Then you probably shouldn't be so quick to demand that people confront you in person, nor criticize them for questioning you in this forum.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 11:34am

Style: Fitness-Fu and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I gotta ask the obvious-

How does one go about getting certified to teach special forces? I thought they did all of that stuff in house?

For the Army Rangers it is the RIP, for Army SF it is the 'Q' course, for Navy Specwar it's BUDS and all of the follow on after. I can't speak for the Marine Corps and Air Force.

I sorta get how you get could certified to teach handgun and rifle, you pay a place like Frontsite or Thunder Ranch right?

But it occurs to me the military specific special forces stuff all happens in house, they have staff and instructors who go to military course to do that.

Unless Mr Severe is a government contractor?

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 11:42am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In case they are needed, here are a few ways to verify the original documents/certs, and generally see what you can find:

http://www.stolenvalor.com/foia.htm

http://www.pownetwork.org/

http://www.archives.gov/veterans/mil...e-records.html

DSimon, since you have all sorts of necessary info, would you be willing to take a look with Mr. Severe's consent?
    Last edited by Sri Hanuman; 2/09/2010 11:45am at .
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 12:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

jkdbuck76Ralph, ďI do no know youĒ.
    No, as far as I know I donít know you either. You are correct in stating this. By stating this you also should not state other things regarding my personal character. It is like telling me what I do or donít do each morning from what I have posted on a forum or you have seen in a youtube clips of me training.
    You must have me confused with someone else. I merely commented that you should post proof of your judo rank. That's all. I was not the one that mentioned youtube or anything about you personally.

Regards,

Jkdbuck76
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 1:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL...
    Funny guys...
    Really mature insightful posts..
    LOL..
    I now understand why you don't have any Q...
    You are in general not even interested in anything other than your own post and hot air..
    So..
    Any Q regarding my training today or the Bujinkan or the members of the Bujinkan I trained with?
    Thank you,
    Ralph

Actually yes Mr severe, pls see below from Dsmion3387

Ralph has copies of tactical courses that he taught for a division of army special forces... if ralph want me to I will say which branch Apparently Ralph has a lot of experience teaching special forces operatives combat related skills.

Let's try this again:

So I gotta ask the obvious-

How does one go about getting certified to teach special forces? I thought they did all of that stuff in house?

For the Army Rangers it is the RIP, for Army SF it is the 'Q' course, for Navy Specwar it's BUDS and all of the follow on after. I can't speak for the Marine Corps and Air Force.

I sorta get how you get could certified to teach handgun and rifle, you pay a place like Frontsite or Thunder Ranch right?

But it occurs to me the military specific special forces stuff all happens in house, they have staff and instructors who go to military course to do that.

Unless Mr Severe is a government contractor?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 1:23pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL...How does one go about getting certified to teach special forces? I thought they did all of that stuff in house?
    I believe you can get this information from Hugo, he has an expert opinion doesn't he?
    Or does he?
    I'm not sure.. LOL.. funny.. LOL...

LOL.. funny.. good Q but.. funny.. No.

Funny guys...
    LOL..
    So..
    Any Q regarding my training today or the Bujinkan or the members of the Bujinkan I trained with?
    Thank you,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 1:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why don't you just stop promoting yourself and how different are you from the bujinkan mainstream. WE AREN'T INTERESTED! we care about judo and bjj ranking and certification. NOT BUJINKAN.

Baby_cart.. if you _ we..(speaking for others?) are not interested.. why are you posting?
    Are you wanting judo or BBJ lessons?
    I don't teach these..
    I am not license to teach BJJ I only got to brown belt with black stripe.. Silly.. LOL.. do your research..
    Funny..
    Why thank you..
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 1:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believe over the last few weeks I have covered this.. do your research..
    Yes, and what is your Q - Do you wish to ask something regarding this?
    This training was from 2000 so I will reply, I trained 7 months with C M. in Dallas and 6 years and 5 months with A M. in Dallas. I went to class once to twice a week due to my own Academy duties.
    So.. what's the big deal?
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 1:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL...How does one go about getting certified to teach special forces? I thought they did all of that stuff in house?
    I believe you can get this information from Hugo, he has an expert opinion doesn't he?
    Or does he?
    I'm not sure.. LOL.. funny.. LOL...

LOL.. funny.. good Q but.. funny.. No.

Funny guys...
    LOL..
    So..
    Thank you,
    Ralph

I wasn't asking Hugo.....

So you didn't pay Frontsite or Thunder Ranch for those certs you sent Dsmion3387?

NRA then?

I guess I am asking because of this:

Classes include traditional and modern weaponry training such as tactical rifle, shotgun and pistol, first aid, home defense, auto defense, urban and woodland survival skills for 'real time - real world' self-protection.
    So maybe the better question would be then, how much %-wise does firearms training comprise of your curriculum?

10%, 20%, 50%?

Of that firearms training, how much do you concentrate on failure to fire, failure to function, stoppages, stovepipes, etc?

How much do you concentrate on "oh ****" scenarios such as dropping the magazine, hitting the slide release before you reload, firearm gets hung up on clothing, belt, holster, gear etc?

Murphy's law and all of that.

(I hate Murphy, if I ever meet him........)

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 1:44pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I do, thank you for acknowledging my expertise, which only extends to marksmanship and the teaching thereof and not, on becoming a fat illiterate fuckwit. You seem to have that sewn in the bag.

I'm also very VERY good at plagerising websites, especially of fat ninja fuckwits and taking the piss at their expense.
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 2/09/2010 1:49pm at .
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler