Page 38 of 187 FirstFirst ... 283435363738 394041424888138 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 12:57am

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cy Q. Faunce “Your website is a form of advertisement”.
    This is NOT an advertisement.
    It is a statement of history.
    Basically, it is of no concern of yours.
    Not to be rude as I am shown on this forum, You are a forum moderator and nothing more. You being a forum moderator mean nothing outside this forum. Like I stated a few times already, it is not your business. I feel as a forum moderator you are doing what you feel is best for the forum but I also feel you are rude, disrespectful, immature and vulgar in your duties as a moderator.
    Next if this was an advertisement for me teaching judo it still wouldn’t be your business what is on my web site.Show up to the Dallas Throwdown and then presume to tell me my business.
    If you like when you are in town, please contact me so you can drop by. In Texas we play another way.. you would enjoy it.

jkdbuck76Ralph, “I do no know you”.
    No, as far as I know I don’t know you either. You are correct in stating this. By stating this you also should not state other things regarding my personal character. It is like telling me what I do or don’t do each morning from what I have posted on a forum or you have seen in a youtube clips of me training.
    “But they are saying that you made a claim”.
    I have not made any claims.
    Other make the claims and other have address these claims as if they are of some importance and that I should embrace their need to have their Q answered because it matters to THEM.
    “And since Bullshido is about skepticism (trust but verify), they are asking for verification. If you have bb certification in Judo, then you should be happy to post it and make everybody shut up.
    It's not that difficult”.
    No, you are incorrect. You or someone else might feel the need to prove something or a ranking to forum members but I do not.
    Your opinion is appreciated but really it doesn’t matter what your opinion is or is not.

David Koresh Jr.Ralph all I have to judge off is what you've given. I've got nothing to hide Ralph”.
    Very good point. I believe everyone has something to hide and if not why is there security in everyone’s life? If you don’t have anything to hide by all means why not share with us some personal information on this site so we can verify it? I think not.
    “Obviously you're troubled individual it's evident from your responses”.
    I see you are claiming to know something personal about me from a forum?
    Funny.
    Good luck.
    And before I laugh, are you some type of psychologist and have the abilities to read others over a forum?
    Is this another expert opinion?

Dsimon3387
    You may have your father look at the US Marine Corp paper.
    No problem.
    If you would like to have a large copy just ask.
    What you see there “X” out is my SSN.

Thank you,
    Ralph
    Last edited by kamiyamashinobi; 2/09/2010 1:09am at .

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 12:58am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    Fair enough. I would be interested to see a redacted version of the document, provided that he himself stipulates that it is a redacted version of his own, valid DD-214, with no alterations other than obvious and marked redactions. I want his word on that.
    ok but lets back up a little..... There is no reason to demand anything of anyone because it will virtually guarantee more of the same... which has not been very productive...

One could ask Ralph for something. I could ask Ralph for something and would not mind doing so... its hard to do that following a demand though.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 1:01am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Not to be rude as I am shown on this forum, You are a forum moderator and nothing more. You being a forum moderator mean nothing outside this forum. Like I stated a few times already, it is not your business. I feel as a forum moderator you are doing what you feel is best for the forum but I also feel you are rude, disrespectful, immature and vulgar in your duties as a moderator.
    Next if this was an advertisement for me teaching judo it still wouldn’t be your business what is on my web site.

jkdbuck76Ralph, “I do no know you”.
    No, as far as I know I don’t know you either. You are correct in stating this. By stating this you also should not state other things regarding my personal character. It is like telling me what I do or don’t do each morning from what I have posted on a forum or you have seen in a youtube clips of me training.
    “But they are saying that you made a claim”.
    I have not made any claims.
    Other make the claims and other have address these claims as if they are of some importance and that I should embrace their need to have their Q answered because it matters to THEM.
    “And since Bullshido is about skepticism (trust but verify), they are asking for verification. If you have bb certification in Judo, then you should be happy to post it and make everybody shut up.
    It's not that difficult”. No, you are incorrect. You or someone else might feel the need to prove something or a ranking to forum members but I do not.
    Your opinion is appreciated but really it doesn’t matter what your opinion is or is not.

David Koresh Jr.Ralph all I have to judge off is what you've given. I've got nothing to hide Ralph”.
    Very good point. I believe everyone has something to hide and if not why is there security in everyone’s life? If you don’t have anything to hide by all means why not share with us some personal information on this site so we can verify it? I think not.
    “Obviously you're troubled individual it's evident from your responses”.
    I see you are claiming to know something personal about me from a forum?
    Funny.
    Good luck.
    And before I laugh, are you some type of psychologist and have the abilities to read others over a forum?
    Is this another expert opinion?

Dsimon3387
    You may have your father look at the US Marine Corp paper.
    No problem.
    If you would like to have a large copy just ask.
    What you see there “X” out is my SSN.

Thank you,
    Ralph
    Thank you Ralph.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 1:30am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The words in quotes are not mine; you are lying.

But I'll be your huckleberry. This website, and all the webpages within this domain, are in the name of your school, describe the location and services offered by your school, and include your claimed credentials as a martial arts instructor.

All of the pages on your site are publicly accessible and constitute an announcement of your martial arts school. Many, including the biography page in question, contain a lengthy list of credentials relevant to instructing martial arts.

Such a public announcement, containing a list of your qualities as an instructor, is an advertisement. It is the dictionary DEFINITION of an advertisement.

YOUR WEBSITE IS A FORM OF ADVERTISEMENT, AND YOU ONLY SUCCEED IN LOOKING FOOLISH BY CLAIMING THE OPPOSITE.

You are a forum moderator and nothing more. You being a forum moderator mean nothing outside this forum.
    Who cares? I was asking the hard questions before they ever slapped a tag on my account.

My authority does not come from a tag. It is the authority of any man to ask informed questions of someone who purports to possess verifiable credentials. This is especially true when those credentials don't check out!

You think you can worm your way out of this one with this barracks-room lawyering act?

Do you really think you can pretend that you ad isn't an ad, your claims aren't claims, that your lies aren't lies?

Do you think if you maintain your innocence without ever addressing the growing evidence against you, that you will remain credible?

Pardon the expression, but...fat chance.

If you like when you are in town, please contact me so you can drop by. In Texas we play another way.. you would enjoy it.
    I lived in Austin for 35 years. Do you think you can impress me by playing the Texas card? You weren't even born in Texas!

Ask me how I know. ASK.

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 1:32am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    ok but lets back up a little..... There is no reason to demand anything of anyone because it will virtually guarantee more of the same... which has not been very productive...

One could ask Ralph for something. I could ask Ralph for something and would not mind doing so... its hard to do that following a demand though.
    He made the claims. He can support them, or not.

If someone saying something naughty to him provides him with an excuse to duck out, then he was looking for an excuse to begin with. Any excuse would have done.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 2:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cy Q. Faunce, I appreciate your insight, writing skill, opinions, moderator skill and awesome knowledge of others you confess to damn and try to make a fool of with these immature, hateful, rude, vulgar, slanderous remarks.
    What is even the big mess here is that you support this with others on this forum as a moderator.
    Groovy.
    Hey.. go for it.. Feel powerful and needed.
    We all have this natural determination to be “some-forum-body”.
    It is nice you were born in Texas.. how sweet.. so cool.. then you understand my statement very well.. Bottom line, You are wrong and mistaken about me in so many ways it is silly and out right funny.
    My invite is still open regardless if you are wrong and immature over this forum. We can chat, sing and eat together.. fun fun fun.. and you can tell me more about how knowledgeable you are about others.
    Any other rude statements?

Thank you,
    Ralph

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 2:19am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    He made the claims. He can support them, or not.

If someone saying something naughty to him provides him with an excuse to duck out, then he was looking for an excuse to begin with. Any excuse would have done.

I have a lot if info from him. I have a responsability to make sure the info speaks to the issues while respecting that some of the information is private. Ralph has provided this lets work from this.

If I was going to duck out I would not do this info giving first... even an incredibly intricate forgery would be a waste of time if I was going to duck. I will probably in the coming days make a few requests of everybody... and everyone has the right to tell me to go **** myself or something along those lines.... I just really need to tend to business tomorrow during the day first.

Any of you guys want to buy a mobile home right near coach Josh!!!! ?:XXsmoker:

Same state same general part of the state!! same gators! You can have over 30 different, slightly different lots to choose from! :happy7:

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 2:20am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cy Q. Faunce, I appreciate your insight, writing skill, opinions, moderator skill and awesome knowledge of others you confess to damn and try to make a fool of with these immature, hateful, rude, vulgar, slanderous remarks.
    I cannot make a fool of you, sir. Only you yourself can do that.

What is even the big mess here is that you support this with others on this forum as a moderator.
    If you want me to stop cussing you, try asking.

We all have this natural determination to be “some-forum-body”.
    We all try to improve our station and be of use, if we have any ambition and any ethics. Why would this be wrong?

It is nice you were born in Texas..
    Where did I say that I was born in Texas?

how sweet.. so cool.. then you understand my statement very well..
    I know what I would mean by it. Unsure what you mean. Texas is a big state and contains people of varying qualities and habits.

Bottom line, You are wrong and mistaken about me in so many ways it is silly and out right funny.
    That's entirely possible. I make no claims to inerrancy. However, the evidence I have right now is, to say the least, discouraging.

Any other rude statements?
    Did you want any? I'm kind of tapped out right now, but I can try.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 2:21am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not to be rude Ralphie as I am shown on this forum, You are a Martial Arts instructor and nothing more.
    Correct. But really not so.. I am a student of Buddhism, I am educated and skilled in woodland survival skills, urban survival skills, emergency medical skills, I play the flute, I am a extremely awesome artist, I write, I have made well over 40 instructional DVD to help others with life, I have a wonderful education, my family is awesome, I am gifted in sports and physical sport play, I have played semi pro football, I graduated with honors, I also graduated with a gold medal in the field of art, I am extremely youthful for an older human being, my teeth are awesome, my eye sight is great, all my body parts work extremely well, and so on..
    Really you know zero about me.
    What troubles you is this, I am not a fake and there is proof.
    Of course this is coming out after you and others have made a fool of yourself talking trash.
    Thank you,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 2:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I lived in Austin for 35 years. Do you think you can impress me by playing the Texas card? You weren't even born in Texas!

Sorry, mistake.
    See I am human and do make mistakes.
    But you get the point.. R I G H T ?
    Ralph