Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 11:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph all I have to judge off is what you've given. I've got nothing to hide Ralph. Obviously you're troubled individual it's evident from your responses. Concerning whether or not you're faking your judo credentials. If the kimono fits...or in your case doesn't fit. (ZING!)

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 11:14pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post

Please point out with your wisdom.. the place where I teach judo.. in this non advertisement.
    If not..an advertisement as YOU claim, then what is your point?

Thank you,
    Ralph
    Your website is a form of advertisment. On that website you claim a first black in "Sport Judo."

Doesn't matter if you have a school, teach privately, compete, spar, or dance.

You claim a 1st Black in Judo.

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 11:20pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

verification as it comes in

First off apologies to Ralph... I had a longer day so I had intended to get back earlier.... I just started to go through emails.

Ralph has sent me some items and the first up is a discharge from the Marines... My dad is a Marine from the second World War, he is ninety two, and judging from my dad's papers this discharge cert looks real to me.

What I am trying to do is before anyone asks for verification, etc etc etc I am just making a quick judgement as things come in... basically for the Ymas thread before anything is negotiasted or decided about the MABS thread... is a good starting point. I may ask Ralph is my dad a fellow jarhead can have a look at it but I think we can say that Ralph served his country as a Marine.
    The certificate states that Ralph was discharged honorably "with honor" I believe is the exact though I can recheck.

Thank you Ralph and I will check in and see what else came in.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 11:49pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

military and police tactical documentation

........Extensive. Ralph has a lot of documents attesting to proficiency in various disciplines... from specific weaponry to tactics... these docs all have a state seal and are primarily, though not exclusively from two states which I will not mention here yet without permission.

Ralph has letters that attest to completion and to teaching, Ralph being recommended to teach officers whom may have a chance to take a course from Ralph. He apparently teaches security to professionals

Ralph has copies of tactical courses that he taught for a division of army special forces... if ralph want me to I will say which branch Apparently Ralph has a lot of experience teaching special forces operatives combat related skills.

There is a lot of material here and I have no reason to cast aspersions on it, If Ralph did make this stuff up he is a genius... Ralph is known to be ab artist!! haha a little levity everybody. Seriously trhough pending a further discourse with perhaps some constructive guidelines I have no reason to doubt the authenticity of these documents and they would be things that I would not post on line.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 12:05am

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Severe, I know it has been said before and I am asking right now, would you please answer the questions you have been asked and could you please provide the information that will back up your claims?

I understand completely that you feel you don't need anyones approval, I get that. But life is going to be better for you if you would just answer the questions.

Double talk and avoiding the questions will NOT make this investigation go away. This is not the Senate or House floor, so you cannot filibuster the subject to death.

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 12:10am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If this review had been done by an expert in document verification, I'd consider it interesting.

However, a DD-214 is easy to forge, and I do not know you to be an expert in document verification.

I therefore do not consider this to be adequate verification of anything.

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 12:22am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well here you are again,
    You are more than welcome to prove your statements.
    Re-read Coach Tripp's statement about US judo rank.

Re-read the letters from USJI, USJF, and USJA.

So, I can choose to believe one of the following:

• Coach Tripp, a sixth-degree judo black belt and world-renowned judo expert, doesn't know what he's talking about.
    • The USJA, USJF, and USJI are in a conspiracy to deny you recognition.
    • A double-talking assclown who isn't man enough to back his word with evidence is in fact a lying double-talking assclown who isn't man enough to back his word with evidence.

Take a guess which one I'll pick.

Please point out with your wisdom.. the place where I teach judo..
    Feel free to quote where I said you did.

I said you claim a shodan in judo.

Your page says you claim a shodan in judo.

Whether you call it an advertisement, an autobiography, a vanity page, or a tiptoe through the tulips, it is your claim.

Speaking of which...

in this non advertisement.
    Oh, nonsense. It's on your school's webpage, it's a description of the instructor, and it details the alleged martial arts credentials of an alleged martial arts instructor.

It is an irrelevant tangent anyway, since a claim is a claim regardless of whether it's an advertisement, but to claim your ad isn't an ad just shows how sad, pathetic, desperate, and deceptive you are.

This is NOT an advertisement.
    It is a statement of history.
    Basically, it is of no concern of yours.
    Show up to the Dallas Throwdown and then presume to tell me my business.

Until then, put up or shut up, liar.

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 12:23am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ground rules for verification can be decided in the future. People on both sides can be asked and a set of procedures can be adapted. Or maybe Ralph might say "no I just want to be vouched for with what was sent and leave it at that.

First off, I always respect the wishes of the person who is willing to share the information, then I can make a request.

Two things to say directly to this statement CQ:

1) The fact that a document can be forged does not mean it was...

2) No I am not an expert on document verification.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 12:30am

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    searcher66071, on the same page where others feel I am advertising, you can read what I am involved with in terms of teaching.. pretty simple.. here..
    Ralph Severe teaches these two different systems today in Dallas Texas at the Urban Combative Training. The Kamiyama Ninpo Bugei method is open to all practitioners with the intention of learning strategies and tactics of the historical Ninjutsu combat method. Ninjutsu is an art to explore the secrets of life and a pathway to better your life style. Kamiyama is a doctor-shaman-wizard in many ways, a mental, spiritual and physical healer that promotes healthy lifestyles. This is the major aspect of the Kamiyama Dojo, being healthy and at peace through being able and willing to take responsibility for your well-being. His experience, honesty, loyalty and integrity to his students have made the difference where others have failed teaching martial arts in the Dallas area.
    Traditional Japanese martial arts, as taught by Ralph. Severe, is a non-sport, non-competitive way of living. It is a cooperative training place to learn about life and combat skills. The idea of winning or losing fights is not part of the training. Training is to better yourself (body, heart, mind) and your survivability in a self-defense conflict. So there is no contest, tournaments, fancy form dancing or trophies.
    If you have a Q regarding this you are more than welcome to ask me.
    I feel by now a blind backwards walking fool knows what I will and will not answer.
    This is what I WILL answer..
    But, 1, the training I do today. 2, the bujinkan, 3, the members of the bujinkan I trained with.
    I hope that is really clear and to the point.

I hope this helps,
    Ralph

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 12:31am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fair enough. I would be interested to see a redacted version of the document, provided that he himself stipulates that it is a redacted version of his own, valid DD-214, with no alterations other than obvious and marked redactions. I want his word on that.