Page 36 of 187 FirstFirst ... 263233343536 373839404686136 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 8:59pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hugo, Hugo, Hugo.. wow.. “”Ralph, once again you misunderstand or, intentionally avoid the point””., No Hugo, you are avoiding the point by trash talking and not standing up for what you have stated as expert opinion. I will answer and put forth the effort, you will not. Your photo means zip. You are funny making claims of photos having some bearing on skills or knowledge of combat. A solider is a paid employee of a government who employs them to do their will.
    If it is cooking, driving a truck, riding on a boat, flying, jumping out of an aircraft or shooting a firearm. It is employment of an employee. I feel respectful and thankful others at this time in my life will allow themselves to be employed by the government to do their dirty work or work they are not willing to do themselves or to help others in need.
    Your statements of being in the military means just about that.
    Good for you. Have some pride, stop acting immature and get on with your life.. stop trash talking.

Thank you,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 9:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hugo Hugo Hugo.. you are assuming I don’t have body armor or have worn it?
    Are you saying I cannot wear body armor and reload?
    Are you saying I cannot reload with body armor under stress?
    How so?
    What expert opinion are you pushing now?
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 9:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cy Q. Faunce, “”This is about your current credentials on your current website and a current charge against you. Stop using that stupid dodge and answer the question. And if you don't want a credential questioned, don't put that credential on your public webpage””.

I would assume someone else made a claim about this on THIS web site correct?
    No where on my web site does it state “ask me for details regarding my past history and I will answer it”. No where does it state I will answer Q regarding ranking at al, on my public we site. So no where on my web site does it state anything like this at all.
    Does it or does it not?
    You or someone else wishes to ask me Q regarding my ranking then by all means do so.
    This does not eman I have to answer your Q about my ranking, OR ANY other Q.
    I do it out of kindness.
    And when others are being nasty, evil, out right dirty, talking trash, being rude, vulgar, disrespectful, etc.. I can tell you this, sorry my friend.
    I believe I also stated my Q answering with this statement I would not if these were the normal behavior on this web site.

Thank you,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 9:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ""Ask me if I fucking care"".
    Do you care?
    Kind of rude vulgar language.

""I can ask you any question I like, and if you want to stop me, feel free to try. You'd be welcome, the short while you lasted"".
    I am not trying to stop you and have not told you or anyone else to stop any Q asking have I?
    Well?
    Ask away....

Ralph

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 9:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Cy Q. Faunce,
    I assume you took the time to read this, right
    ?
    The sun ain't rose on the day I pay heed to what you say.

I'll ask you anything I like about any claim you make, and you can duck like a coward or answer like a man. I'm fine either way, because there is no false story you can sell me.

If you want to look like a liar and a fake, it's up to you. Make any excuse you like. But don't even try telling me what is or isn't my concern. I'll tell you.

Are you attending the Dallas Throwdown?

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 9:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is NOT an advertisement.
    It is a statement of history.
    It is a statement of FICTION, in that it includes a claim of a judo black belt YOU NEVER EARNED. It is a LIE.

Basically, it is of no concern of yours.
    Take that tone and shove off, liar. I'll decide what concerns me and you can like it or lump it.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 9:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you're refusing/avoiding to answer for the claims of Judo shodan that you put forth on your website? You have the right to refuse to answer just realize this casts doubt on your credentials, skills, and character.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 10:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ""You have the right to refuse to answer just realize this casts doubt on your credentials, skills, and character"".

Hello, thank you for your insight and opinion regarding the nature of the human being.
    But...
    This not willing to bow down to or be Q by forums beast hidden behind computers.. could be considered as such. It could be I am not willing to answer the Q. Just that and nothing more.
    Why read more into something so simple?
    If you do not know me personally then I would assume your knowledge base of logic would carry you to the next stage.
    You do not know me personally which in term means you know little or nothing about me to judge me or talk trash about me.
    Only someone with ego and fear issues in their character need to use vulgar, rude, disrespectful, hateful, etc remarks about someone they don't know personally to feed their agenda of living discontent.
    Thank you,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 10:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is a statement of FICTION, in that it includes a claim of a judo black belt YOU NEVER EARNED. It is a LIE.

Well here you are again,
    You are more than welcome to prove your statements.

Please point out with your wisdom.. the place where I teach judo.. in this non advertisement.
    If not..an advertisement as YOU claim, then what is your point?

This is NOT an advertisement.
    It is a statement of history.
    Basically, it is of no concern of yours.

Thank you,
    Ralph

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 10:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph,

I do no know you. But they are saying that you made a claim. And since Bullshido is about skepticism (trust but verify), they are asking for verification. If you have bb certification in Judo, then you should be happy to post it and make everybody shut up.

It's not that difficult.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. It’s the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."