Page 35 of 188 FirstFirst ... 253132333435 363738394585135 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 12:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If he's willing to have a trusted/neutral staff member/mod call & talk to instructors & verify some of the training & ranks privately rather than posting some guy who taught him Karate as a teen's name/number publicly for any random person to call up....what's the big deal?

Yeah, he said he'd answer any question then changed it to Bujinkan-related only. Instead of spiting him on principle for going back and changing on his initial offer, just say **** it IMO and let's get one trusted person to see the info and settle this definitively.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 12:32pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph, this is lifted from the other thread of yours, just to save any confusion, its more appropriate to respond here.

Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    If this thread is about me then why did he feel the need to make statements like, in my expert opinion.
    Because I hold the classification of EXPERT in use of military assault weapons as well as being an experienced small arms instructor within the armed forces.
    But if he debates my clip and states something is incorrect and then states he has an opinion, an expert opinion.. then by all means, show me..
    All in due time
    Any poster can make silly, stupid, false statements.
    Indeed they can Ralph, you included.
    I am honest and don't make false statements about myself.
    And thereby definition, if asked to actually validate a statement you make, you shouldn't have a drama in offering a simple, straight forward reply with relevant evidence and not, the endless babbling crap which is contained in almost every post you make.
    I find the hidden agenda is to say what you will from behind a computer.. with no fear of being called out.
    Actually Ralph there isn't a hidden agenda, the agenda here is quite transparent, to establish if the claims you make are indeed valid.
    I bated them to keep making statements over and over.. about things they don't truly know about.
    Trust me Ralph, you've neither the level of intelligence or the eloquence of the English language required to bate me into anything short of laughing at your lack of written comprehension.
    So today.. I called the buff.
    Actually you haven't, you've merely attempted to redirect attention toward me rather than yourself however; the reality is, no one is fooled by your evasive and erratic posting we've seen it before - the focus is still on you.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 3:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph, on your school's webpage, you claim: "SPORT JUDO (1st black belt)".

As judo expert Mark Tripp says:

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Tripp on US judo certification
    Unlike other "martial arts" there is only one Judo. Yes, many people claim to have rank in "Judo," and there are many groups offering rank papers in "Judo," however, unless the group is the National Governing Body for Judo in that Country (called NGB from now on) they simply do not have the right to issue legitimate Judo rank. NGB's are created through the World Governing Body for Judo, which is the International Judo Federation (IJF for short). The IJF has a web site, and all the information is there.

Claims that the IJF only regulates "sport judo" are simply not correct. There is only one Judo, and it is governed by the IJF, period.

In the United States, USA Judo (or USJI) is THE NGB for Judo. The United States Judo Federation and the United States Judo Association, are "class A" groups under USJI. This is unique in all the world, and would take a very long time to explain.

However, the ONLY valid Judo rank, accepted by the IJF, for US citizens, must be issued by USJI, USJF, or USJA. A person with a legitimate black belt in Judo can teach and promote, but unless he registers your rank with one of those groups, YOUR rank is not valid to any of the legitimate groups or the IJF.
    With that in mind, I ask you: Why do none of these three organizations list you as a member at all, never mind as a black belt?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 7:12pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cy Q. Faunce, As stated and maybe you don't recall but I will remind you AGAIN, I am not passing on information about my youth.
    Understanding that, you or anyone else can post and many times as you like the same Q regarding my past and I am not interested or I will not answer.
    As stated and maybe you don't recall but I will remind you AGAIN, I said I would talk about my training today, the Bujinkan and the members of the Bujinkan.
    To help with the BS.. trash talking.. To make it really simple, I have also stated I have changed my mind and will stick to the past 9 or so years so it is not confusing, as in your Q AGAIN.
    I have sent papers to a poster of things in which I have done in the past 9 years, maybe one or two were older and I know one was, but when they look over these I have more if this doesn't suffice.
    I know in the past 9 years I have been ranked in 6 or 7 different areas.
    Now to perfectly clear, I gave someone a chance to clear up a few Q.
    They didn't wish to for their own personal reasons.
    So the trash talking keeps on coming.
    LOL.
    Funny.
    So here you are as well as other still trash talking over areas which you could have cleared up last night and you didn't.
    What's the malfunction in this witch hunt on bullshido?
    I do thank you,
    Ralph

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 7:21pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cy Q. Faunce, As stated and maybe you don't recall but I will remind you AGAIN, I am not passing on information about my youth.
    Understanding that, you or anyone else can post and many times as you like the same Q regarding my past and I am not interested or I will not answer.
    As stated and maybe you don't recall but I will remind you AGAIN, I said I would talk about my training today, the Bujinkan and the members of the Bujinkan.
    To help with the BS.. trash talking.. To make it really simple, I have also stated I have changed my mind and will stick to the past 9 or so years so it is not confusing, as in your Q AGAIN.
    I have sent papers to a poster of things in which I have done in the past 9 years, maybe one or two were older and I know one was, but when they look over these I have more if this doesn't suffice.
    I know in the past 9 years I have been ranked in 6 or 7 different areas.
    Now to perfectly clear, I gave someone a chance to clear up a few Q.
    They didn't wish to for their own personal reasons.
    So the trash talking keeps on coming.
    LOL.
    Funny.
    So here you are as well as other still trash talking over areas which you could have cleared up last night and you didn't.
    What's the malfunction in this witch hunt on bullshido?
    I do thank you,
    Ralph

That is all well and good.
    It will not stop people from asking you questions.
    Seriously, I don't understand your lack of comprehension on this fact. Narrow the scoop all you want.
    Say you will not answer any questions.
    Stop posting.

It does not matter.

Your "trash talking" gave three completely dead threads new life.

You can help or sit bye and complain about the upcoming train wreck. It will be terrible and you were actually not on anybodies radar.

/end Thread.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 7:22pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph, I fucking swear you're either too fucking dumb to understand or you've blocked too many kicks with that fat head so I'm going to spell this out to you.

1. I never stated I would post a clip of anything - YOU DID

2. I hold an expert opinion based on my specific military qualifications relating to assault weaponry and marksmanship

3. You just don't like being criticised

Now please do me a favour and shut the **** up, take an English class, drink some red bull, or whatever it takes to improve your intellect sufficient to grasp what I'm saying to you.

You keep harping on about me posting a "clip" yet you really haven't been reading the posts I've been making, that's because you're hiding behind the veil of your keyboard, that's because you have something to hide, its why you avoid any discussion about your martial arts credentials over and above the shitty ninja larping you learned from Hatsumi. It's why you won't discuss the issue of teaching that cruddy "urban combat" shite apparently to US Government officials.

I've given you two opportunities to shoot me down in flames yet all you keep babbling on about is a clip of me breaking an AK47. I wonder why a man of your supposed skill, experience and ability can't present an argument ?

I have no doubt Ralph, you've been round the block in terms of martial arts but I equally have no doubt your website and the material contained within it is just filled with embellishment. All I'd need to see to complete the picture is a Hall of Fame entry and membership of the World Sokeship Council

You're not the person you'd like us all to believe you are.

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 7:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It’s a Fake,
    I don’t believe my post was directed to you.
    I do appreciate you answering it.
    But there wasn’t any reason for you to.
    You have already failed.
    No, keep asking Q.
    I don’t mind.
    As I stated I will answer the ones I have stated I will answer, and have done so from the beginning.
    I have not trash, trash talked anyone on this forum.
    Hugo, why are you trash talking, don’t you have enough will power to control yourself?

• I never stated I would post a clip of anything - YOU DID

*you are correct,
    BUT YOU my friend did state you had an expert opinion. So?
    You cannot back it up or will not back it up.

• I hold an expert opinion based on my specific military qualifications relating to assault weaponry and marksmanship

*BS. Your military back ground holds zip with me other than you were in the military. Good for you and I respect that. I’m glad you served and are safe from your job duties. Being in the military doesn’t mean squat in terms of fighting skills. Fighting skills mean fighting skills. If you are staying you have them, make the clip show what it is you are confessing. Other wise your point is mute. Drop it.
    3. You just don't like being criticized
    *How so? I’m still here reading your trash talking immature behavior am I not sir? I believe your observations are incorrect about me.
    You are rude and immature claiming to have some special purpose as a poster through your military experience. So?
    If you are knowledgeable in any field of study, Why are you rude, vulgar and immature in your banter?
    Thank you,
    Ralph

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 8:28pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph, once again you misunderstand or, intentionally avoid the point.

The inclusion of those pictures is to illustrate that you know absolutely nothing about the nature of military based combat. You talk about "fighting", make lots of pseudo-military style videos, dress in combats but you don't actually fight, do you.

Like I said about 5 pages back, until you've walked in the boots of a soldier somewhere like the Middle East you're a nobody teaching worthless crap, a wannabie with a gun, a website and a ninja blackbelt. That certainly makes you a big man. Doesn't it.

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 8:40pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh Ralph,

I watched a "clip" of you doing tactical reloads, just a tip for you, try doing that prone and see how effective what you were doing actually is. Then try it with a set of full body armour, a radio and patrol equipment weighing in at around 60lb.

You might want to loose a bit of weight before you give that a go, wouldn't want you to strain your heart.

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 8:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DW, you are correct and incorrect.(All machines break, period).
    What would be better stated here is this, all machines can break and some machines never break.

To be completely honest I am not trying the help my or your or anyone else credibility. I don't need anyone's approval.
    As I have stated, I am human, make mistakes and go forward.
    I can do what I can do and am always looking to improve. When I play with kids I do my share of pretending. I don't see how I can pretend over the forum.
    I do know, I can hit the parts of my AK on a human target and it will not break.
    I wonder how I came to that conclusion?
    Hear say or training or hitting the human body?
    I wonder..
    It wasn't from behind my computer hidden from sight.. talking trash either.

Your point being what?
    ""Glocks break. Colts break. Sig-Sauers break. Smith & Wessons break. Custom guns break. Every variant of the AR-15 breaks, and yes, Virginia, AK clones of every description also break (and they even misfeed, though it is difficult to convince most people of that fact.)""
    So you are making a statement based off your opinion, fine. And?

Don't take this personal. But, I am not in the market for you or what you might be looking for. I'm not sure of your statement, are you in fact looking to buy something from me? If so what?

Ralph
    Last edited by kamiyamashinobi; 2/08/2010 8:51pm at .