226268 Bullies, 4314 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 321 to 330 of 1871
Page 33 of 188 FirstFirst ... 232930313233 343536374383133 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    2/07/2010 1:39am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Severe, are you charged with harassment in Dallas County, Texas?

    Click on this link and hit "Search By Name" and there's a case under that name in the first row.

    Is this you?
  2. jeffphansen77 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    260

    Posted On:
    2/07/2010 3:41am


     Style: Generic MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    searcher66071, I do not wish to banter with you about rank in regards to my personal business.
    Thank you,
    Ralph
    This is funny. Because you just said:

    "If you wish to banter with me I strongly ask you, don't make claims you do not wish to back up,"

    If you keep track of what you said you'll contradict yourself a lot less. I have a "Q" not related to any of your no-no areas. Do you teach anything for a living or do you have a regular, non-MA related job?
    Last edited by jeffphansen77; 2/07/2010 3:49am at .
  3. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    2/07/2010 4:03am


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello, There is a possibility I could contradict myself because it could easily be taken out of context and there are many different people asking and saying many different things. I do not hide the fact I am human and make mistakes.

    To whom it may concern, let me make this simple, I am not open to talk about my personal family, friends, training with people in my youth (before I was 40 years of age) business or rank in martial arts. To be completely honest I'm not sure why you wish to know about these subjects either. Doesn't seem like it would be on topic either, is it? But if you wish to chat about the AK clip or any other clip I posted in the past then I am open to chat about those.

    Please don't be offended, If will not answer you.. if you are off topic.
    Thanks,
    Ralph
  4. Rock Ape is offline
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,136

    Posted On:
    2/07/2010 6:03am

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I were a potential client looking at your website:

    www.artofcombat.com

    ...and wanted to ascertain where you get your qualifications to teach the subjects listed, would you be so unwilling to divulge this information ?
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 2/07/2010 6:16am at .
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  5. searcher66071 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    610

    Posted On:
    2/07/2010 10:48am


     Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    searcher66071, I do not wish to banter with you about rank in regards to my personal business.
    Thank you,
    Ralph

    Your personal business? You have been hit in the head to many times or not enough, I cannot figure which.

    I asked a straight forward question and you danced around giving an answer, yet agian. I want to know who you are "certified to teach modern weaponry" through? I don't see how that is your personal business, unless you are lying about it. And I will let the karate and boxing thing go, as you have to be lying about it or you would have been proud to share. Then again, you may not have been lying. You may have just sucked so bad at it that you ran away to a style that suited you best. I will let the world decide. As you are in Texas, if I find that you are using the NRA name without being licensed by them as an instructor, I will make sure you are reported and punished to the fullest extent of Texas law. It will not be good for you.
  6. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    2/07/2010 11:14am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    I am not open to talk about my personal family, friends, training with people in my youth (before I was 40 years of age) business or rank in martial arts. To be completely honest I'm not sure why you wish to know about these subjects either.
    Um, because you teach various martial arts, and people like to know that they're dealing with someone who knows his business and is not entirely questionable? Just a thought.
  7. Rock Ape is offline
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,136

    Posted On:
    2/07/2010 4:22pm

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok Ralph its time for you to listen up.

    In this post you said...

    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Bullshido Artist Ralph Severe

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Severe
    I'm sure with a little research into the tools of combat this myth of the tool breaking can be uncovered.. Your opinions is completely off based and there is no need for your rude and immature behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Severe
    I can respect your opinion but disagree due to my experience.
    I can give proof to your statements if you like, but after you will be asked to openly apology here on the forum to those findings.
    Do you agree?
    If so I will make a clip with proof to the fact.
    I then agreed, however I made a few stipulations based on what you'd previously stated about parts of the rifle in question

    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Bullshido Artist Ralph Severe

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Humm
    Crack on
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Humm

    But I don't want to see you just hitting a weapon (the same weapon throughout) just once, I want to see you hit all of the parts described in your earlier video at full force against the sorts of substances you claim,
    I'd particularly like to see the magazine (with rounds in it) smashed against something solid, Both vertically IE straight down onto the magazine base and horizontally (front and rear) then see the weapon function correctly afterwards. - remember, full force as if your life depended on it.

    I'd like to see the fore/rear sights equally smashed and an accuracy test conducted afterwards without any remedial work carrier out. The rear sight should be extended and not flat.

    Thank you.
    Just for clarification here is the post you made, I don't see ANYWHERE in this post where you SPECIFICALLY mention the human body, you've clearly indicated that you've hit every part of the rifle on "many different surfaces".

    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Bullshido Artist Ralph Severe

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Severe
    The rifle (as well as most pistols and shotguns), either AK, FAL, AR types can take a great deal, no extreme amount of abuse. I have hit every part of the rifle on many different surfaces. This includes, charging handle, magazine, front and rear sights, butt stock, fore handle, barrel, muzzle, sling, etc. I have also hit with the scope of many different rifle without any problems to my “zero” or scope.
    ... I asked you to hit the specified parts against the surfaces you claimed and in doing so, at FULL FORCE.


    Instead, you post a youtube video which corroborated an earlier post of mine. Hence no apology from me.

    Listen, for the record, I ACKNOWLEDGE that the Soviet AK47 and variants are an extremely robust, simple and easy to use system however; you seem unable to accept that IT IS NOT PRACTICAL to use many of the parts you claimed for striking.

    I've asked you some fairly straight forward questions based PURELY on the information you yourself are presenting in the public domain, *IF* you think it is entirely UNACCEPTABLE for me or anyone looking at that information to raise questions regarding your abilities, then there's a high probability you are HIDING something, it really is that simple.

    Answer my questions, or not as the case may be, I've ALREADY drawn my conclusion about you and it isn't favourable so it matters little to me how much you complain/cry here because until you've walked in my boots for a while, you're nothing more than another Walter Mitty wannabie.

    Within the scope of OPSEC/PERSEC restrictions, If you want to know my military details I'll HAPPILY supply those to one of the forum moderators together with numerous photos, they can confirm that to you. However, if you have any intention of trying develop any credibility or respect here, you need to be more open and transparent with the queries already presented to you.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  8. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    2/07/2010 4:54pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    You demand what I did as a youth, teen.. right?
    ...
    Oh or it is not fair and I'm wrong to ask for something you stated as much as not willing to answer Q about my youth or teen years?
    The charge of harassment I've mentioned is quite recent; in fact, it is apparently still active.
  9. Rock Ape is offline
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,136

    Posted On:
    2/07/2010 7:14pm

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Read and comprehend

    Quote Originally Posted by hugo stiglitz View Post
    answer my questions, or not as the case may be, i've already drawn my conclusion about you and it isn't favourable so it matters little to me how much you complain/cry here because until you've walked in my boots for a while, you're nothing more than another walter mitty wannabie.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  10. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    2/07/2010 8:00pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Ralph Severe who was charged with harassment in Dallas County was born on November 8, 1960. The charge was filed on September 2, 2009.

    A Ralph Severe with the same date of birth shares an address with your Art of Combat school, as listed on its website. That address is in the same zip code as the public arrest record.

    Would you care to make a statement on this matter, Mr. Severe?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.