Page 32 of 188 FirstFirst ... 222829303132 333435364282132 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 8:39pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...And I'll ask Ralph to consider another question.

Was the activity within the woodland clip merely physical exercise, what I might know as "Battle PT" or, was it intended to be a form of tactical based movement, both standing and prone. ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 9:48pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Teaching ladies in what area? Please point out what area such as, firearms, knife fighting, stick fighting, kickboxing, over seas travel, home defense, auto defense in urban areas, office defense, etc.
    Thank you,
    Ralph

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 9:54pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Teaching ladies in what area? Please point out what area such as, firearms, knife fighting, stick fighting, kickboxing, over seas travel, home defense, auto defense in urban areas, office defense, etc.
    Thank you,
    Ralph
    Such as the below:

Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    Mr Severe, when teaching ladies in this age range, I'm curious to know what you do in order to prepare them for the mental challenges they will have in terms of a violent altercation, managing the fight or flight response, how you educate them to understand and cope with adrenal dump, and more importantly de-escalating rape situations, and most importantly, target hardening so that they don't end up in a situation, in the first place.

I look forward to your responses with alacrity.

Thank you.
    Or perhaps you would like to give us your list of what you feel is important to impart upon a young lady seeking skills for her safety.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 10:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yoj, yes, you would have to be a lot more to the "subject" point.
    I do not guide in a general direction as in a normal 'karate' or 'taekwondo' style class where everyone is treated the same.
    Thank you,
    Ralph

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 10:14pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yoj, yes, you would have to be a lot more to the "subject" point.
    I do not guide in a general direction as in a normal 'karate' or 'taekwondo' style class where everyone is treated the same.
    Thank you,
    Ralph
    Ok Mr Severe, here is a specific question, in teaching, how do you, as an instructor, teach students to manage the adrenal dump phenomena?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 10:47pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph,

Have you ever served in the military?

Had close quarters combat instruction in the actual use of a rifle in an H2H scenario?

Just wondering, since so many of us posting in this thread have.

If you don't care to post your actual training times and who promoted you to what and when, it is your choice.

The fact that you reply as though you think most here are teenagers posting from mom's basement is a farce put up by you alone. You know different.

Many of us have been in this game longer than you. Many of us have also tried to show you respect. Not on your laurels, but that some respective members here have spoken in your defense.

Were your TKD and HKD black belts concurrent? This is the case in many instances.

Judo?

etc....

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/jglimp/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/IMG]

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 10:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok Mr Severe, here is a specific question, in teaching, how do you, as an instructor, teach students to manage the adrenal dump phenomena?
    *I understand your Q but have no idea of who it is I am working with, Give me an example of the person that you wish for me to focus on. Age, Body size, Daily job, Family(children-wife-other members living with him), Race, What subject he would like to be trained in (knife, stick, kickboxing, over seas travel, etc), Fitness level, Physical activity, Physical handicaps, Depends on or has to wears glasses, Does he have to wear a uniform at work, Body armor, Has to carry a weapon, etc.?
    Thank you,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 10:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hungryjoe, I believe I have already answered most of those Q. To be complete straight forward with you, I don't care to re post these answers.
    No, I disagree, most of the people on this forum have not been respectful towards me and to others. By asking me Q again that you know I have already stated I will not answer is rude in my opinion.
    Yes, I have carried a weapon in the line of duty and the details are none of your business.
    Yes, I have discharged a weapon at a human being in my field of work history and the details are none of your business.
    Yes, I have license to teach modern weaponry and the details are none of your business.

Thank you,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/07/2010 12:42am

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I have license to teach modern weaponry and the details are none of your business.

Thank you,
    Ralph

I am not hungryjoe, and I understand that is who you were addressing, but I would like to know who you are "licensed" through to teach modern weaponry? I know it is NOT the NRA, as I am a Certified NRA Instructor and we NEVER use the term weapon/weaponry. If it is some recognized agency, that is fine, but I am really wanting to hear this one.

And yes, I am severely pissed off you did not answer my questions about karate or boxing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/07/2010 1:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    searcher66071, I do not wish to banter with you about rank in regards to my personal business.
    Thank you,
    Ralph