Page 31 of 187 FirstFirst ... 212728293031 323334354181131 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 4:43pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Donny, If I am being rude I apologize that was not my intention.
    If you take the time to ask my intentions without making statements maybe you could understand more than you feel you are getting from the post.
    I don't know how to put it any other way. I assume you have tools of lesser quality or live in an area where your employees have restricted you from live tools. .
    Yes, it is true I do not shoot very much, once pistol every three weeks and rifle every 4 weeks. I do my best.
    I do in fact hit things with the training tools I work with due to the fact I am concerned with my skill sets.
    I have never had a magazine break.. NEVER. I am sorry you have or know that someone has.. good luck with that. I assume you have tools of lesser quality.
    Like I stated, please provide proof.
    If not this is mute.
    I am not in the position to debate this over a post on a forum due to you are not here in person to express your quality of tools or skill level to me.
    Thanks,
    Ralph
    Last edited by kamiyamashinobi; 2/06/2010 4:47pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 6:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YouTube- AK47 reliability test
    I'm sure with a little research into the tools of combat this myth of the tool breaking can be uncovered.. your opinions is completely off based and there is no need for your rude and immature behavior.
    I can respect your opinion but disagree due to my experience.
    I can give proof to your statements if you like, but after you will be asked to openly apology here on the forum to those findings.
    Do you agree?
    If so I will make a clip with proof to the fact.
    Ralph

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 7:14pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/kamiyama.../3/uCo6kOMExIQ

Ralph,

I Just watched the above clip via your YouTube channel and wondered if you'd answer a couple of questions:

1 Are you teaching this ? (and to whom, IE the type of people interested)

2 what's your thinking behind the purpose of the skills seen in the video ?

Thank you
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 7:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YouTube- AK63f use and abuse
    As you can witness to this clip I do not need to make a clip hitting with the magazine.
    This guy hits the tree so many times I lost count.
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 7:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I Just watched the above clip via your YouTube channel and wondered if you'd answer a couple of questions:

1 Are you teaching this ? (and to whom, IE the type of people interested)
    In this clip there are a few US military students training. I believe there were a total of 18 students that day. These are training outlines geared towards body movement and understanding the duff and equipment use in those conditions. Most of the other students not military involved were normal laymen/laywomen.

2 what's your thinking behind the purpose of the skills seen in the video ?
    I do not think to much about what is behind the woodland training and keep a non-dualistic point of view. I feel any physical or mental and even spiritual training has wholesome as well as healthy benefits.
    If I can take a normal college girl in the age range of 18 to 25 or so and put her thought any training much less this type of training then I have helped the community in areas where as the normal social "order" of things do not allow this type of expression.

In my opinion from my experience, Many alphabet, military and law enforcement personnel have issues with the normal social make up of individuals having classes, training, information or being skilled in areas where as they can protect themselves.

In my opinion, This can been seen, heard and watched daily on my, our social TV sets which bring in the "word" of how we should be passive or bow down to the "word".

Thank you,
    Ralph

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 7:42pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    As you can witness to this clip I do not need to make a clip hitting with the magazine.
    This guy hits the tree so many times I lost count.
    Ralph
    Correct me if I'm wrong here but... didn't I say in a previous post that use of the butt and muzzle was perfectly acceptable ? didn't I go so far as to say the muzzle would be used in a parry/thrust method ? You've just posted a video making my point for me.

Yep, I've seen the guy bashing a METAL magazine against a TREE, presumably under the premiss that the tree represents the softer "human" body.

Was there a test fire afterwards ? Nope

Was the magazine holding rounds ? You tell me

Did he at ANY time hit the cocking handle or rear sight against the tree ? Nope

So.. for the time being Ralph there's no "apologist" (your spelling not mine) from me, try a bit harder.

Please answer my questions in my previous post if you'd be so kind because what I have to say next on this subject here, is directly related to what I've seen in your other video.

Thank you
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 2/06/2010 7:45pm at .

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 7:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Correct me if I'm wrong here but... didn't I say in a previous post that use of the butt and muzzle was perfectly acceptable ?
    *Yes, you did and I did not debate that did I? I agree.

didn't I go so far as to say the muzzle would be used in a parry/thrust method ? You've just posted a video making my point for me.
    *In this clip the muzzle, butt and magazine are all used in this ridicules abusive clip.

Was there a test fire afterwards ? Nope
    *I agree and I believe I never said it was fired after this abuse in this clip.

Was the magazine holding rounds ? You tell me
    *I do not know and don’t care. The ammunition is not in Q, the tool is and I do not see a point in Q the ammunition. I was Q the tool, rifle and magazine.

Did he at ANY time hit the cocking handle or rear sight against the tree ? Nope
    * I agree, I didn’t either. I stated that about my clip not his or any other clips on youtube.

Thank you,
    Ralph

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 7:59pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In this clip there are a few US military students training.
    Stop right there, you didn't answer the first part of my question... Are YOU teaching this ?
    I believe there were a total of 18 students that day. These are training outlines geared towards body movement and understanding the duff and equipment use in those conditions.
    Is this training official DOD policy for recruit or continuation training for US soldiers ?
    Most of the other students not military involved were normal laymen/laywomen.
    Why were they there then ? Who was teaching them ?
    I do not think to much about what is behind the woodland training and keep a non-dualistic point of view. I feel any physical or mental and even spiritual training has wholesome as well as healthy benefits.
    That is indeed a very diplomatic, some might suggest evasive answer. I'll come back to this in a moment with a picture for you to look at.
    If I can take a normal college girl in the age range of 18 to 25 or so and put her thought any training much less this type of training then I have helped the community in areas where as the normal social "order" of things do not allow this type of expression.
    Forgive me, but what exactly does that have to do with the clip in question ?
    In my opinion from my experience, Many alphabet, military and law enforcement personnel have issues with the normal social make up of individuals having classes, training, information or being skilled in areas where as they can protect themselves.
    Are you suggesting you are better equipped and skilled to teach Military and LEO personnel how to protect themselves ? Seriously ??
    In my opinion, This can been seen, heard and watched daily on my, our social TV sets which bring in the "word" of how we should be passive or bow down to the "word".

Thank you,
    Ralph
    I haven't a clue what this means.

Ok Ralph,

I want you to think about the activities in the clip you posted and then have a look at the attached photograph taken whilst on patrol in Iraq. Tell me what you see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AUAB-09-070-UNC-EDIT-0036.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	10986  

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 8:29pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr Severe, when teaching ladies in this age range, I'm curious to know what you do in order to prepare them for the mental challenges they will have in terms of a violent altercation, managing the fight or flight response, how you educate them to understand and cope with adrenal dump, and more importantly de-escalating rape situations, and most importantly, target hardening so that they don't end up in a situation, in the first place.

I look forward to your responses with alacrity.

Thank you.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 8:35pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok.. seeing how Ralph doesn't want to engage me at present, does ANYONE see anything relevant to the woodland clip posted by Mr. Severe and what's within the picture I've posted ?

~Ella Wheeler