Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    2/04/2010 12:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AMF View Post
    SO it is possible, however unlikely, that he got a dan grade in a judo dojo that is inactive in any sort of org or shiai competetion.

Are there any out there that even DO this?

or (most likely)

he is lying through his teeth about the judo shodan and put it up on his webpage to inflate his resume.
    Best example would be Porters new group. Yes, they issue ranks in Judo, but the ranks are not accepted by the big three nor any legit Judo group from the IJF on down. Nor would those ranks allow you to enter a shiai.

So, that leaves us with the second option.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    2/04/2010 1:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_cart View Post
    pardon a noob here, but may I ask: if someone gets ranked in japan, does it automatically put in the US judo databases and records?

and can somebody make this thread(or the other one) into an article on how NOT to introduce yourself to bullshido.
    Well, the "outside of the US" rank has been discussed before. At one time, this was an issue due to servicemen training oveseas. It is less so now because of the IJF. ANY legitimate Judo group will be connected to he IJF tree and the ranks can be transfered once the person is home.

However, the number of Servicepersons training that hard for rank is rather small. Still there is a process in place for verifying rank, I went through it in great length in other posts.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2010 11:43am

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YouTube- youtube clip #335 Ralph Severe DMTTofD 2-2-10 Ben Adams
    Same.. last night.. he's not fat like me..
    Enjoy..
    Have a good day..
    Thanks,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2010 4:07pm

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Judo black belt got shot down on the MABS thread. Four of the other five black belts were in kick-heavy striking arts. Watch the vids & draw your own conclusions.

Posted On:
    2/05/2010 4:09pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think in the case of Geerze it was because his friends were vouching for Ralph, although I wonder if it was just blind reverence like in the case of DSimon.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 3:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These clips are from my training back when I was 12 to 18 years of age doing Chinese Judo mixed with moron Shotokanaiki...
    I felt you wanted to see these.. you know.. right?

This is got to be one of the biggest jokes of a thread that I have ever witnessed on any forum..
    Thanks,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 3:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    True. I'm thinking of taking up a less degrading hobby. But I wouldn't trade in all the smiles & laughs guys like Ashida Kim & Frank Dux bring me. My weights are gathering dust & my gut is starting to assert itself more than ever. That picture of Dallas Bryce is suddenly motivating me to man up & train properly.

"These clips are from my training back when I was 12 to 18 years of age doing Chinese Judo mixed with moron Shotokanaiki...
    I felt you wanted to see these.. you know.. right?"

I'm sure you felt we wanted to see the details of those 6 black belts you claimed too but..you know.. right? Oh yeah, one got shown to be an outright lie of yours & it's hard to prove a negative anyhow. No wonder you don't want to adderess it. Just keep ducking the issue & spamming with vids & mabe everyone will forget.
    Last edited by jeffphansen77; 2/06/2010 3:46am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 4:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He claimed a BB in "Sport Judo".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 4:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sri Hanuman, The rifle (as well as most pistols and shotguns), either AK, FAL, AR types can take a great deal, no extreme amount of abuse. I have hit every part of the rifle on many different surfaces. This includes, charging handle, magazine, front and rear sights, butt stock, fore handle, barrel, muzzle, sling, etc. I have also hit with the scope of many different rifle without any problems to my “zero” or scope. I have also thrown, dropped, submerged into mud, water.. many rifles and pistols and never had any problems with the tools in Q.
    Sri Hanuman, These are not airsoft toys like most would have on this forum due to the age, location of their living conditions but true tools of self protection.
    Bottom-line is I have NEVER broke any tools during any training I have done with them and if someone states they have I would like to see the proof of their statement on a video clip or by photos.

Thank you,
    Ralph

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    2/06/2010 4:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These are not airsoft toys like most would have on this forum due to the age, location of their living conditions but true tools of self protection.
    Your rudeness is deeply tiresome. No one here minds rudeness as long as it's all in fun, but no one is going to play along if you won't make it entertaining.

Also, if you've never had anything break on your firearms, you aren't shooting them enough, much less using them as striking weapons--and that goes double for optical sights. Simply training with firearms as firearms will lead to breakages eventually, especially in firearms fed from box magazines. They're machines with moving metal parts in contact which get slammed around by explosions and spring tension over and over. Breakages are inevitable. You know very well that few people take video or photos of breakage aside from kabooms, I'm sure, which is why you demanded that particular type of proof. It doesn't cut any ice with me. Machines break, period. Anyone who says differently is trying to sell you something.

None of that means you can't strike with the more delicate parts of the rifle, like the front sight on an AK or AR pattern, only that you should be ready for your rifle to be broken (and since you stand a good chance of obstructing or opening the gas tube in your AR, also a single-shot straight-pull bolt action.) If you're so desperate that that won't matter, by all means, whack him. But it's hard to believe you deliver full-force strikes against substantial targets with AR or AK magazines and you've never had one break.