221923 Bullies, 4036 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 241 to 250 of 1867
Page 25 of 187 FirstFirst ... 152122232425 262728293575125 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    1/31/2010 8:03pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    evol1349, I have to apologize because I really don’t have a clue what you are referring to. Just be simple and not write something that is over my understanding and ask what you wish. So do you have a Q?


    Thank you,
    Ralph
  2. DKJr is offline
    DKJr's Avatar

    Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,221

    Posted On:
    1/31/2010 8:05pm

    supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YouTube- Dallas Ninjutsu vs. Jeet Kune Do #1

    Found this video. This might answer some questions.


    and this one...

    YouTube- Dallas Ninjutsu vs. Jeet Kune Do #3
  3. 100xobm is offline
    100xobm's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,206

    Posted On:
    1/31/2010 8:29pm


     Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Homernoidso, let me ask you a (rhetorical) question: why don't you just take some classes from that other moron and prove his art of non-contact fighting by stopping to breath thus hurting yourself?
    Thanks for the Q, But.. I’m sorry. Could you please asked this Q again but maybe make it a little easier to understand what you are asking?

    100xobm, whereas Mr. Severe has refused and dodged anything outside his Bujinkan politics stories.
    Thank you for your opinions on my video clips. I always enjoy others opinions on them and will take into consideration what you have said. But. but 100xobmyou are a liar by making this above statement. I have stated pretty openly I will answer Q regarding my training today as well as the Bujinkan and the people I have trained with in the Bujinkan. I have not said I will respond to any Bujinkan policies. The Bujinkan policies have nothing to do with me or my training today.



    Thank you,
    Ralph
    Don't call me a liar. I never made this personal.

    I said Politics, not policies.

    My point was that you still do not explain your Shotokan BB or your Judo BB just because 'you don't want to'.

    I have been polite and stated things as I saw them, and haven't called you names or anything. Asked you twice politely about your Shotokan and Judo ranks, and gave you a chance to back yourself up, mostly due to a vague amount of respect for Dsimon.

    Respect gets respect, and at the moment you deserve none.
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,773

    Posted On:
    1/31/2010 8:47pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once again:

    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi
    Hello, I found this and felt it was pretty interesting.
    I have an open policy and don't mind answering questions.
    Feel free to ask me regarding this silly and immature thread about my personal experiences, skills, license and etc.
    Thank you,
    Ralph
    Quote Originally Posted by AMF View Post
    *sigh* I know




    Okay then:

    Mr Severe-

    Who do you claim you shodan(s) from in shotokan and sport judo as stated here on your webpage (instructors names, organizations and year you received these ranks?):

    http://www.artofcombat.com/instructors.htm

    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Hello,
    It is true I was looking up information and I came across this because it had my name on it. I found it to be pretty silly and immature because I have a open door policy with my training and with being asked Q through e-mail, phone and letter. I believe this is well known among the martial arts community.
    This thread covers a great deal of BS and false information regarding me and the training I have done as well as do now.
    I would expect this because it is on a forum where people hide and talk trash about others.
    More or less I could care less.
    But for fun..
    I will play and joke with you on this..
    First off I will answer any Q regarding my training now or with the Bujinkan Dojo under Hatsumi sensei or with any of the members I trained with in the Bujinkan Dojo during the time I was a member in that organization in my good time. If you wish to be rude or immature with your Q I will not reply. I believe that is fair.
    You may ask a Q now.
    Thank you,
    Ralph
    I wonder why people are still posting. One post, that has highly respectful, with a few hard question and he immediately changed the rules.
  5. Psycho Dad is offline
    Psycho Dad's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,259

    Posted On:
    1/31/2010 9:59pm


     Style: BJJ/Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He seems to follow the trend of a lot of people who say they're leaving yet keep on returning.
  6. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,827

    Posted On:
    1/31/2010 10:10pm


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Robstafarian, Why do you insist on exclusively answering questions related to those subjects?
    Thank you for this Q. I have already answered this Q. Please feel free to ask another Q if you like.
    Thank you,
    Ralph
    Actually, you haven't answered that question. I went through every one of your posts in both this thread and the MABS thread, and you never once explained why you've limited discussion in this way.

    This is the closest you came to explaining why you've limited questions, but the only explanation in that post is that you won't answer questions about ranking.

    Not only did "It is Fake" disprove your claim regarding the timing of your limitation of questions' subjects, but you yourself recently contradicted said limitation.

    My sole reason for posting in this thread, and my only concern with regard to your teaching, has nothing to do with rank. What drives me to question you is the consistently low quality of communication in your posts. I realize that there are millions of people in this world who don't write as well as I would like (I work as a freelance copy-editor), but the conceptual problems with your writing far outweigh the grammatical errors.

    Put simply, you appear to do everything possible to avoid providing direct answers to questions. Such avoidance strategies have included telling someone to watch a YouTube video instead of answering the question and telling someone else to read two websites instead of answering the question. Of even greater concern to me is your claim, stated twice, that you don't care what your web site communicates to the reader.

    The aforementioned concern is what first drove me to write a post in this thread, which you completely ignored. I realize that you've had to deal with a great many posts in a short time since you joined this site, as evidenced by your post count, and I therefore don't assume that you intentionally ignored my post.

    As a matter of fact, one of your earlier posts provides an opportunity for you to kill two birds with one stone—should you be interested in doing so. At one point in this thread, you said that you "could very easy [sic] put a clip on youtube of my hitting mitts today." I would be most gratified if you would do this and spend time, after hitting the mitts, explaining your striking technique and why the mechanics of same are beneficial. This request has nothing to do with challenging your knowledge, nor seeing your body, and everything to do with wanting an example of how well you can teach.
  7. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    1/31/2010 10:16pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    100xobm, whereas Mr. Severe has refused and dodged anything outside his Bujinkan politics stories.
    Thank you for your opinions on my video clips.
    I always enjoy others opinions on them and will take into consideration what you have said.
    But you might be
    polite but 100xobm you are a liar by making this above statement.
    I have stated pretty openly I will answer Q regarding my training today as well as the Bujinkan and the people I have trained with in the Bujinkan.
    Have I not answered the Q about my training today and the Bujinkan and the members of the Bujinkan I have trained with?
    I sure have.

    I have not said I will respond to any Bujinkan politics or policies.
    The Bujinkan politics or policies have nothing to do with me or my training today.


    Thank you,
    Ralph
  8. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    1/31/2010 10:40pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    robsssssssstttttafarrrrian.. I agree, it is extremely difficult to take the time to sit and review these immature and silly statements in the mist of the Q. The over all statements alone about my fat and size is just time consuming. I get to what I feel is the focus, the Q regarding the training today and the Bujinkan or the people I trained with in the Bujinkan Dojo. If my writing skills are not what you would like I must deeply apologize. I hope to improve by the end of this thread so you can rest at night knowing your feelings and opinions on my writing skills did in fact improve with your concerns. Oh and yes I do apologize for my web site not being to your standards. I feel the web site is just fine in its contents and value of information. If you have done better please send me a link to one of your web sites so I can view it and try to hold myself to your standards. Oh and if I ignored you in anyway please forgive me. I would assume you didn’t have a Q or the Q was not on the subject I was answering. If not by all means direct me to your Q and I will be 100% responsive to your needs. Yes, I could have made a clip-to-day hitting the mitts. I do have about 100 on the youtube that are at “fiends’ request only. I am sure..You are not on that list. Because you are not on that list because you are not a friend and I do not know you from a tagg or a woman then I cannot allow you access to those clips. And I don’t believe I will be taking the time to explain to you or anyone else my teaching methods on a youtube any time soon. Why should I? I don’t have an answer for that Q. Now bah bah bah.. wow bah.. and more bah.. Do you have any Q regarding the training I do today or the Bujinkan or the members of the Bujinkan I trained with? Bah bah bah..?

    BTW, hello.. you have to be a fool to believe Ashida Kim has anything to do with Togakure ryu ninpo taijutsu.

    I will not be posting anymore remarks to your silly statements.
    If you have a Q ask it. If not then I will no longer respond.

    I will check back in a day or two to see if there has been any Q. If not then I will not return to this thread.


    Thank you..
    I mean really.. thank you..
    Ralph
    Last edited by kamiyamashinobi; 1/31/2010 10:51pm at .
  9. Nefron is offline
    Nefron's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    1,590

    Posted On:
    2/01/2010 2:41am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    The striking I use now comes from JunFan, which JunFan is based off of wing chun, western boxing and other systems that Bruce Lee & Dan Inosanto explored. There are so many different types of methods or dogma of hitting another human being in the arts of killing, sport and self-defense and I would like to state in my opinion a hit is nothing more than a hit regardless of what system it comes from so the bottom line is a human being expresses themselves with the body and that’s that.
    I'm sure that you will agree that there are good and bad ways to strike.

    Don't know anything about JunFan but in boxing, shotokan etc. your way of striking would be considered bad form. Could you point out pros and cons of your striking compared to other major striking arts?
  10. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,489

    Posted On:
    2/01/2010 10:53am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Severe, again thank you for your willingness and cooperation.

    I was wondering if you could describe your training and where it took place for your Sport Judo and Jiujutsu shodans?

    1. Where did you train (what group or organization)
    2. Who was the instructor (if you recall)

    Thank you.

    Respectfully,
    -Demitri

    * On a side note:
    What do you do your drawings with? Graphite or charcoal? I'd love to sit down with you one of these days if you give classes in figure drawing.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.