Page 24 of 188 FirstFirst ... 142021222324 252627283474124 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2010 2:37pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    maofas, You are very close to the truth on a few points in your post and I assume you have knowledge of various martial arts to state these ideas too where as most of the posters here seem completely lost. Thank you for an extremely mature, clever and insightful post. Wouldn’t it be to the benefit of others to be more mature and insightful?
    Thank you,
    Ralph

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/31/2010 2:46pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    maofas, You are very close to the truth on a few points in your post and I assume you have knowledge of various martial arts to state these ideas too where as most of the posters here seem completely lost. Thank you for an extremely mature, clever and insightful post. Wouldn’t it be to the benefit of others to be more mature and insightful?
    Thank you,
    Ralph
    Yes, and I wish you'd follow his example but, your arrogance makes you say he is "very close" when he is right.

More immaturity on your part. I wish you could act with more maturity and insight instead of letting people speak for you while, stealing their words.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2010 3:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is a difference between the ryuha and the Bujinkan.
    I would like to make something clear which the immature, uneducated, unaware, not experienced posters are saying. I do not have any problems or regrets training in the ryuha of the Bujinkan and I don’t assume I ever will. I have always found my own personal training from the day I started seriously training with the ryuha to today which I still do as a living gift and I enjoy it as much as I enjoy any other pragmatic system of self perfection.
    I have always stated I have deep regrets, sad and totally removed myself and of how poor the Bujinkan organization is run and organized. One point is, I have also enjoyed the training and ryuha of the Genbukan and Jinenkan a great deal too. I have always found Manaka sensei and Tanenmura sensei to be awesome in their personal expression of the Japanese ryuha.

I find it silly and not very fruitful to always be asking for proof of some fight, idea(s), methods, rank or personal conquest. I feel if you don’t feel it is true then do research on that subject for yourself and stay away from unwholesome public statements towards someone even when you find out they were wrong or the ideas, concepts or methods were wrong.
    The reason I feel this way is I have never seen or heard of making public statements regarding your opinions to be very effective and in return get nothing for your rude or disrespectful remarks.
    As in this thread.
    It would have been a lot easier to ask me Q without the immature and unwholesome statements. I can tell you this as you well know, the posters who are respectful get their answers and the jerks do nothing more than take up space in-between the lines.

A few posters have made statements regarding my skills in judo, taekwondo, shotokan, jujutsu, hapkido, tang soodo which I have been ranked in by watching my youtube clips. The only funny and extremely silly point is I have not made any youtube clips with any judo, taekwondo, shotokan, jujutsu, hapkido, tang soodo on them to date. The reason is because I do not train in or teach those systems now or have from back in 1983. So the remarks about these clips concerning judo, taekwondo, shotokan, jujutsu, hapkido, tang soodo are kind of twisted logic you guys have on this thread.

Do you have any Q I can answer?
    Thank you,
    ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2010 3:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    marcusdbrutus, I appreciate your efforts to help me with my posting.
    But your Q is not regarding my training now or the Bujinkan or the members I have trained with.
    Do you have any Q on those subjects?
    I would enjoy answering them for you.
    Thank you,
    Ralph

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/31/2010 3:26pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have any Q I can help you with.
    I will speak for myself when I reply to you.
    Trust me when I post it's me and not someone else.
    Or do you feel it is not me?
    If so then why say I don't speak for myself?
    If you don't understand what was posted ask a "Q." It is very immature to put words in a persons post.

Kind of an agenda to spread more lies and BS from my point of view.
    Thank you,
    ralph
    I agree. You have refused, after saying you would, to answer any questions.

You have a BS agenda of hiding your claims.

Posted On:
    1/31/2010 5:52pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    marcusdbrutus, I appreciate your efforts to help me with my posting.
    But your Q is not regarding my training now or the Bujinkan or the members I have trained with.
    Do you have any Q on those subjects?
    I would enjoy answering them for you.
    Thank you,
    Ralph
    Why do you insist on exclusively answering questions related to those subjects?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2010 6:10pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is a Q 4 u.

Could you make a list with what various martial arts you have received a ranking in with who you trained under, where you trained, what time span etc.

Thx

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2010 7:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Homernoidso, let me ask you a (rhetorical) question: why don't you just take some classes from that other moron and prove his art of non-contact fighting by stopping to breath thus hurting yourself?
    Thanks for the Q, But.. I’m sorry. Could you please asked this Q again but maybe make it a little easier to understand what you are asking?

100xobm, whereas Mr. Severe has refused and dodged anything outside his Bujinkan politics stories.
    Thank you for your opinions on my video clips. I always enjoy others opinions on them and will take into consideration what you have said. But. but 100xobmyou are a liar by making this above statement. I have stated pretty openly I will answer Q regarding my training today as well as the Bujinkan and the people I have trained with in the Bujinkan. I have not said I will respond to any Bujinkan policies. The Bujinkan policies have nothing to do with me or my training today.

Thank you,
    Ralph
    Last edited by kamiyamashinobi; 1/31/2010 7:09pm at .

Posted On:
    1/31/2010 7:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The question about your current training:

Is your striking technique influenced by your prior training in kickboxing, shotokan or tkd?
    Is it something you came up with yourself?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2010 7:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nefron, I wasn’t going to respond to you because of the statements you made before but it seems you are trying to be a little more mature about these Q so I will respond.
    Is your striking technique influenced by your prior training in kickboxing, shotokan or tkd?
    Kickboxing is not a system of study but a way of saying you kick and punch together as a way of training. I have never trained in a system that was called 'kickboxing". I do not see the use of Shotokan and Taekwondo in my life today regardless of their wonderful systems of study. So.. to answer your Q.. No. The striking I use now comes from JunFan, which JunFan is based off of wing chun, western boxing and other systems that Bruce Lee & Dan Inosanto explored. There are so many different types of methods or dogma of hitting another human being in the arts of killing, sport and self-defense and I would like to state in my opinion a hit is nothing more than a hit regardless of what system it comes from so the bottom line is a human being expresses themselves with the body and that’s that.

Is it something you came up with yourself?
    I have never made up anything myself in regards to a martial art system because I’m just a human being and human beings have been around for 1000’s of years hitting each other. I have though developed my own methodology of martial training based off of my own experiences.

Thank you,
    Ralph