1. #1851
    tgace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,506
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    War Wolf Tactical Training "WWTT"� is led by Ralph Severe, a senior martial arts instructor, expert in Filipino and Japanese weaponry, former no holds barred fighter, veteran of hundreds of hostile street encounters and a specialist in tactical firearm strategies, tactics and skills.
    Seriously???

    http://www.papadeltabravo.com/blog/?p=1150

    There are many people who will take your money and claim to teach you how to shoot to defend yourself and others. Some are quality establishments of learning, run by people who understand not only the nuts and bolts of shooting, but can efficiently pass it on to others.

    This is not one of these places:

  2. #1852
    AKRhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Posts
    555
    11
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you are a veteran of hundreds of hostile street encounters, you need to recognize that you are very obviously the giant douche that is the common factor in all of those encounters.

  3. #1853

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    703
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKRhino View Post
    If you are a veteran of hundreds of hostile street encounters, you need to recognize that you are very obviously the giant douche that is the common factor in all of those encounters.
    He is a giant douche, when the whole judo and bjj flack was going on with him I offered to go see his judo papers and his response was for me to meet him alone where an old country road dead ended at a lake. I am surprised he is not claiming thousands actually.

  4. #1854
    Psycho Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,261
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder if the need to re-brand himself came out of the a lack of customers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

    B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

  5. #1855
    tgace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,506
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Dad View Post
    I wonder if the need to re-brand himself came out of the a lack of customers?
    The "tacticool" market is expanding. Combine that with a need to compensate for flunking out of boot camp and.....

  6. #1856

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Badlands of Ohio
    Posts
    310
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Dad View Post
    I wonder if the need to re-brand himself came out of the a lack of customers?
    I think at one point he was claiming to have retired from teaching, except for a few close friends...guess he changed his mind...but who knows? He also thinks acting like a jackass on a web forum is some kind of highly trained ninja technique...

  7. #1857

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    703
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keslet View Post
    He also thinks acting like a jackass on a web forum is some kind of highly trained ninja technique...
    You are overthinking it, he is just a giant fucking douche.

  8. #1858

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Badlands of Ohio
    Posts
    310
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    You are overthinking it, he is just a giant fucking douche.
    Oh he definitely is that, I agree...I just recall somewhere in this thread where he seemed to be interpreting the ninja technique of misdirection as applying to his online behavior. I'm not saying he was right, just that he put it out there at some point (if I'm remembering correctly...it's a BIG thread)...

  9. #1859

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI (Hawaii Kai)
    Posts
    445
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    He is a giant douche, when the whole judo and bjj flack was going on with him I offered to go see his judo papers and his response was for me to meet him alone where an old country road dead ended at a lake. I am surprised he is not claiming thousands actually.
    I keep wondering about this- you said something like this before. I posted the results of when he told me to meet him on a country road with his students for sparring. Was it the same country road for you, or was he just picking them out of a hat?

    Either way, my friends back home all know to steer clear of his distinct brand of lunatic inadequacy.

  10. #1860

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    703
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muerteds View Post
    I keep wondering about this- you said something like this before. I posted the results of when he told me to meet him on a country road with his students for sparring. Was it the same country road for you, or was he just picking them out of a hat?

    Either way, my friends back home all know to steer clear of his distinct brand of lunatic inadequacy.
    It was the same because he bases his "dojo" out of Carrolton and the road ended out at Lake Lewisville so the meeting would be out in his backyard. The only good thing from it was that he used Alan's name and by contacting Alan about him I was able to get hooked up with my bjj coach which is one of his black belts.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO