224903 Bullies, 3647 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1871
Page 183 of 188 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183 184185186187 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/19/2012 8:14pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by downtime View Post
    But has anyone verified ANY of the credentials he claims? Or is this just what it is and everyone knows he's a tool?
    That's a question that you would really have to read the thread to understand.

In a nutshell, Severe's LE buddy has a private "training organization" (of whom I personally believe Severe and a small handful of his friends have ever "attended") and appears to have issued Severe all/most of his "LE Certified" credentials. Neither of them impress me very much.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/21/2012 11:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really scary that these guys look up to him. I also like how he talks about braids and hoody while looking at the old black dude.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/21/2012 11:51pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    That's a question that you would really have to read the thread to understand.

In a nutshell, Severe's LE buddy has a private "training organization" (of whom I personally believe Severe and a small handful of his friends have ever "attended") and appears to have issued Severe all/most of his "LE Certified" credentials. Neither of them impress me very much.
    Don't forget that his military claims, that have slowly disappeared, were proven to be based on not finishing boot camp.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    5/23/2012 6:09am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krotsberg View Post
    Really scary that these guys look up to him. I also like how he talks about braids and hoody while looking at the old black dude.
    The real deal with issues like these is, how many people do you know that are into a specific activity because of the socializing?
    How many people enjoy krotty because their buddies do so? Why do people my age have "boardgame evenings"?
    Or, do you think any sane person would play golf or polo, if not for the social environment?

The same with Ralph. He's leading a bunch of mild-mannered, if a bit rural people that, from what they write and say,
    don't give the impression as if they are very educated. You come at people like that with the promise of superhero-like skills,
    as well as some key words of things they idealize, like "manhood", "loyality", and "honor", and you will have them.

For a change, I am not trying to be ironic here. The only difference between us and them is, we had a reality check at some point,
    and given the nature of Bullshido, likely not a very pleasant one.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2012 2:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The "ralphisms" video seems to have been marked as private. Any chance someone saved that one and re-upped it?

Posted On:
    5/23/2012 4:06pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    man i haven't been on this forum in years..I come back today to see whats new and this is the same post I was reading when I last was on. hahaha wow I can't believe this is still going on.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2012 7:54pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still live around the area, if needed I can ask my brother in law if he knows if anybody in any of the departments around here are associated with Beverly Hills Ninja and try to find stuff out that way.
    Last time that douche BHN wanted to meet me out in the boonies on a dead end road a long with his students, as if I was that fucking stupid.

Posted On:
    2/09/2013 12:23pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah..Im ressurecting this thread for a moment...

Looks like Ralph is focusing more of the AK/Firearms stuff lately. Still teaching stuff that 99.999% of firearms trainers tell you to avoid.

Why would you roll out of cover to ID a target...roll back behind cover...only to roll out again and engage? If you roll out of cover you should be weapon up and if you see a threat you shoot. If you roll back behind cover w/o engaging for Gods sake don't just roll back out the same side at the same level.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    2/09/2013 1:08pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    Why would you roll out of cover to ID a target...roll back behind cover...only to roll out again and engage? If you roll out of cover you should be weapon up and if you see a threat you shoot. If you roll back behind cover w/o engaging for Gods sake don't just roll back out the same side at the same level.
    Nobody with an iota of tactical training would even consider exposing their position for a 'peep'. This guy is totally off-target and his methods are not tactically sound.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    2/09/2013 1:17pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm still lost for words.

Ralph will eventually get one of his students killed or seriously injured as a result of teaching and applying the flawed applications he thinks work.

The guy is a flake, unfortunately flakes attract the weak minded.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler