222018 Bullies, 4181 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1867
Page 173 of 187 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173 174175176177183 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/26/2010 5:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My apologies, IIF.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2010 6:42pm

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by YamaRonin View Post
    Dave Humm Update

As I suspected . . .

I think it likely that a lawyer might consider the site in that link to be an example of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passing_off

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2010 11:05pm

Style: Hokutoryu Ju-jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    J Herrington... Awesome.

Think about it, a Red Herring who is also an investigative reporter. There's a hit TV-series to be found in this!

Who's the red private dick
    that's a sex machine to all the chicks?
    (Herrington!)
    You're damn right
    Who is the man
    that would risk his scales for his brother man?
    (Herrington!)
    Can ya dig it?
    Who's the carp that won't cop out
    when there's danger all about
    (Herrington!)
    Right on
    You see this carp Herrington is a bad mother--
    (Shut your mouth)
    But I'm talkin' about Herrington
    (Then we can dig it)
    He's a complicated man
    but no one understands him but his woman
    (J Herrington)

(Sorry if I insult any Shaft fans.)

Posted On:
    3/28/2010 7:29pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My sincerest apologies for tacking on to this thread, but this is what Mr. Severe keeps PMing me.

I have told him that I would make these public if he did not stop sending me messages, but he apparently doesn't care. If he doesn't care then neither do I. Mr. Severe, I'm not playing your game of charades.

Please note, I have separated out the quotes, since Mr. Severe did not in his response to me:

Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman
    It seems that at least 3 members who wanted to meet you got referred to some obscure address in the middle of nowhere. Again, address this in a public forum if this is incorrect.
    **Dude, no you are not correct and if you had any facts you would know that. So do you have any facts to back up your false claim?

Why, Mr. Severe? Am I some sort of tribunal?
    I'm just another guy. Furthermore, I prefer our communications to take place out in the open. All the issues you are bringing up have already been addressed, and if you have anything new to add, you should do so out in the open.
    **Dude, you can make any claims in public or private. The BS is your claims are false and lies.

Your web site clearly states that you do Sports Judo. You know it, I know it. If this was a typo, you should have taken it down as soon as it was brought to your attention. You didn't.
    **Yes Dude, Fact is my web site does say I have a shodan in sport judo. I did do sport judo not traditional judo when I was in my teens, not 20’s, 30’s or 40’s.. get it or are you a nutjob too? I DO NOT DO SPORT OR TRADITION JUDO NOW. Get it?

I get it. Sky diving is not Judo. You claim on your web site to do Judo. Mr. Tripp is a well known figure in the Judo community, and is well qualified to test and offer rank.
    **Dude, True, sky diving is not judo and I don’t wish to do sky diving either, get it?

Mark Tripp, never heard of him. He is a forum groupie from what I know of him. Get it? I do not need a judo guy to test me for some type of ranking. If I did I sure would ask a nobody like Marl Tripp for any testing. Why should I? Mark Tripp hasn’t been worthy enough for even any personal communication with me so why ask him to test me in something I did when I was in my teens? Hello.. are you really that nutty? Why not get him to test you if you feel he is so worthy?

As such, him coming to evaluate one's skills is one of the best ways to prove one's legitimacy or otherwise.
    **Dude, Mark Tripp doesn’t have my respect. He is a nothing. If he wishes to test his skills with me he is open to show up at my place when he feels the need to be tested by me. Get it?

I strongly recommend you remove the Judo black belt rank from your public advertisement, i.e. website. Otherwise, it's only natural to be asked for proof.
    **Dude, your recommendation is silly and foolish at best. Who are you? A nothing. You don’t even use your real name on the forum.. ha ha ha proof? You arte a joke.

I don't like these type of games. Public is public. You should have nothing to hide if you are who you say you are. Simple as that.
    **Dude, you are silly and immature. I do not feel a forum is public, it is a web site where want to bees play like they are someone else and they have some power or ego and at most they expose their fears.. LOL.. public.. LOL.. you are a joke.. LOL..

I have facts based on how you responded to certain key questions. There is nothing more complicated to it than that. Your public behavior demonstrates who you are as a person and as a teacher. This applies to everyone. You, Mr. Severe, are no exception.
    **Dude, you are silly.. I don’t have to answer your Q or anyone’s else’s Q. You are a joke.
    Like I said.. what you or the other weak minded groupies say over a hidden forum playing want to be martial artist is a joke at best.

I get it Mr. Severe, and again state that if there is anything you want to say, please say it in public.
    **Dude.. like I said.. you are a joke.

I will not respond to PMs unless they include some sort of documented proof of what you claimed earlier.
    **Dude, like I said you are a immature joke.

Again, I wish you all the best, and hope things work out for you. However, in my eyes, your credibility is found lacking.
    **Dude, your ideas of what is credibility is or is not is a joke.. LOL.. when will you ever wish to train with me? LOL… So your opinion is like pissing in the wind.. JOKE.. Dude.. you need to grow up.

The next PM will be made public.
    **Dude.. LOL.. get a life.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    3/28/2010 7:41pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This was preceded by:

Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi
    you think I'm not sending this out to 1,00's of people all over?
    I have 1,000's of youtube viewers.. 100's of youtube clips..
    Come on.. and you think I'm the only one putting this stuff out to the public?
    Give me a break.
    This is only the beginning.
    LOL..
    http://bullshito.net/ http://www.articlealley.com/article_1459753_15.html
    It doesn't quite change the fact that you weren't able to back up your own words, or hold up your own standards when at leas 2 members wanted to meet you face to face.

I don't think I have anything further to say, Mr. Severe.
    Again, good luck to you, in whatever it is you wish to do with your life.
    Followed by:

You are more than welcome to visit anytime, as I stated more than a dozen times.. my doors are open.
    Meet me, pass this message on to who you feel would like to meet me for you, because maybe you are to scare or just don't wish to meet me or just a computer trash talker like others, then pass this on to whom ever you feel will stand for you. Get it?
    I do not except threats and I do not make threats.
    Doors are always open.
    Meaning I am here.. waiting for anyone who would like to visit.
    You don't understand?
    Get someone who does understand what I'm saying to tell you what I'm saying.
    Then just show up.
    And, please why not drop by and see what I am doing with my life?
    Will you please drop by and see what I'm doing?
    Please.
    Get it?
    Do you get it yet?
    I do not make threats..
    Doors always open..
    Get it?
    ok.. thanks..
    Mr. Severe, post this in a public thread if you want to make some sort of point.

From what I have seen, two members that tried meeting with you in public places got trolled by you. If this assessment is inaccurate, feel free to correct it in a public manner.
    Which in turn was followed by:

You are completely twisted.. I have never told anyone they could not come and meet me.
    It seems that at least 3 members who wanted to meet you got referred to some obscure address in the middle of nowhere.

Again, address this in a public forum if this is incorrect.

This is not a public PM.. it is a PM to YOU.
    Why, Mr. Severe? Am I some sort of tribunal?
    I'm just another guy. Furthermore, I prefer our communications to take place out in the open. All the issues you are bringing up have already been addressed, and if you have anything new to add, you should do so out in the open.

One, Mark Tripp wanted to do judo.
    I do not do judo.
    Your web site clearly states that you do Sports Judo. You know it, I know it.

If this was a typo, you should have taken it down as soon as it was brought to your attention. You didn't.

So why should I do judo with Mark Tripp?
    It is like asking me to go sky diving.
    I do not sky dive.
    Get it?
    I get it. Sky diving is not Judo. You claim on your web site to do Judo. Mr. Tripp is a well known figure in the Judo community, and is well qualified to test and offer rank.

As such, him coming to evaluate one's skills is one of the best ways to prove one's legitimacy or otherwise.

I strongly recommend you remove the Judo black belt rank from your public advertisement, i.e. website. Otherwise, it's only natural to be asked for proof.

This does not stop Mark Tripp from coming by and meeting me or beating me up at my class now does it?
    Mark Tripp has never offered to do so.
    So Mark Tripp is the one who has backed out.
    I openly stated MY DOORS ARE OPEN.
    Get it yet?
    Addressed above.

Next the guy who lives in Dallas who wanted to drop by was more than welcome to drop by.
    I told him it wasn't a problem as LONG AS HE DID NOT MAKE MY PM messages public. He did so.
    So then he wasn't invited AFTER he did that.
    Get it?
    I don't like these type of games. Public is public. You should have nothing to hide if you are who you say you are. Simple as that.

Clutching at straws comes off as clutching at straws.

Buddy.. get your facts straight.. don't twist or lie.
    Don't you have any honor?
    I have facts based on how you responded to certain key questions. There is nothing more complicated to it than that. Your public behavior demonstrates who you are as a person and as a teacher. This applies to everyone. You, Mr. Severe, are no exception.

So.. get it yet?
    If not do you need for me to explain this again?
    Thanks buddy..
    I get it Mr. Severe, and again state that if there is anything you want to say, please say it in public.

I will not respond to PMs unless they include some sort of documented proof of what you claimed earlier.

Again, I wish you all the best, and hope things work out for you. However, in my eyes, your credibility is found lacking.

The next PM will be made public.

All of the above tells me that you, Mr. Severe are unable to address the issues in a public manner, and wish to clutch at straws. There is nothing you can say to me that you should not be able to say in public.

Please stop making claims which you can not, and will not back up in a public manner. THIS, is why you have no credibility with me, or any member on this board.

Again, I apologize for posting this block of text, but I felt that it should be known that Mr. Severe is still making claims of shodan in Judo, and keeps trying to cling to some image of credibility, when he clearly has none.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    3/28/2010 7:46pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bet if you just added him to your ignore list it would piss him off to no end.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2010 3:18am

Style: jiu jitsu, kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman
    Your web site clearly states that you do Sports Judo. You know it, I know it. If this was a typo, you should have taken it down as soon as it was brought to your attention. You didn't.

**Yes Dude, Fact is my web site does say I have a shodan in sport judo. I did do sport judo not traditional judo when I was in my teens, not 20ís, 30ís or 40ís.. get it or are you a nutjob too? I DO NOT DO SPORT OR TRADITION JUDO NOW. Get it?
    Well, that clarifies it. I mean, who among us hasn't gotten a shodan in "sports" judo in our teens and then decided to distance ourselves from it? I once got a shodan in judo by just looking at a dojo. True story.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/29/2010 5:51am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thing is, you can't get a shodan in judo until you're a minimum of eighteen if I remember correctly.

By that time Ralphie was already immersed in his ninjer training.

Yet another snag in his roster of lies.

Sri Hanuman - you need to quit dignifying Ralph with the Mr. title. Who the hell approaching 50 calls someone else "dude"?

Mega will be in Dallas. Has there been any progress on finding Ralph's cave location?

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/29/2010 6:30am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lowest age would be 16, but again, there would be a record of major shiai wins, which of course Ralph lacks.

He has no legitimate rank in Judo.

He has no skills, knowledge, or training in Judo.

All else is Ralph shooting himself in the eye....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2010 9:34am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Thing is, you can't get a shodan in judo until you're a minimum of eighteen if I remember correctly.

By that time Ralphie was already immersed in his ninjer training.

Yet another snag in his roster of lies.

Sri Hanuman - you need to quit dignifying Ralph with the Mr. title. Who the hell approaching 50 calls someone else "dude"?

Mega will be in Dallas. Has there been any progress on finding Ralph's cave location?
    The police report may have it, quite frankly mega or no mega he's just a fucking troll. He tries to play cute word games and pretend that you need an AK-47 to drive to Carrolton, **** him. I hang my head in shame that this douche is living in the Metroplex......it would be worst if he was a native.

I think if we all ignore his ass and let the write up stand then eventually he'll go away because you are not going to get any answers in the mean time.