228375 Bullies, 4161 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1871
Page 170 of 188 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 11:46am

Style: BJJ, Libre, Street Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just wondering....... how did this all get started in the first place.

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 12:15pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Python View Post
    Just wondering....... how did this all get started in the first place.
    Ralph Severe - The Martial Arts Encyclopedia

^ Read this; it's a lot better than trying to write an accurate account twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 3:15pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cull of video to Sheerdog.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 4:39pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    baltic,
    Haaaaa but I have answered the Q I said I would answer.
    Nybtraining today, the Bujinkan Dojo or the members of the Bujinkan Dojo I trained with.
    Pretty easy to understand, right?
    Yes it is..
    There are no hidden words in these three Q I would answer is there?
    Right.
    I just don't feel my private life is of any concern to others.
    I have not posted any lies on this forum other than a mistake saying I never posted a message that I have never trained in fixed bayonet in the Marine Corp.
    My mistake.
    Other than that.. everything is a fact.
    Now you can take the twist and turns of the immature and mislead younger guys who really don't have any experience with these types of forums and they will jump on the thread and talk more trash than the normal trash talkers.. as in Chuck, Dave..
    Chuck and Dave's history is kind of BS.. they twist and lie and give themselves a pat on their backs for what they circle push in their agendas.
    The funny thing is also Mark Tripp. He is just strange with this judo thing.
    Wow..
    Where does he come off pushing judo on me when I don't even do judo..?
    Oh I'm a coward for not doing judo too.
    Ok..
    I get that..
    What about not doing taekwondo, tangsoodo, hapkido and the other systems I no longer train in?
    I assume I'm a coward for not doing those too?
    Yeah.. right..
    As I stated here.. Mark Tripp is more than welcome to visit Dallas and do his judo.. enjoy his time here.. my door are always open and it is spring time so why not?
    The point is I do not wish to and will not display my ranking license here on this forum.
    This doesn't make me or anyone else who doesn't wish to display them here a fake.
    It pretty much means one thing and one thing only.. I do not wish to display them on this forum.
    So if that is true Mark Tripp then why not ask me for every license, cert and etc I have to even see if I am who I say I am?
    What difference does it matter if I train judo or not.. or even lie about training kung fu or hung low donkey..?
    How immature Mark Tripp.
    I do in fact have numerous law enforcement training license and certs.
    This is a fact.
    Not from one organization but three.
    So what's the big deal?
    It is a fact I have posted one of my LE instructors photo here on this forum.
    It is a fact I joined the Marines.
    It is a fact I have fought street fights, matches and sparring for the past 40 or so years.
    It is a fact I trained BJJ for about 7 years with two wonderful trainers.
    It is a fact I was ranked by one of them.
    It was a brown belt.
    It is a fact I posted the instructor with me and I was in class with my tshirt on. No uniform or belt as claimed by others.
    Who cares other than the bullshido groupies?
    Hey, I don't even care..
    It is a fact I never wore a keikogi to and BJJ classes.
    I never wore a belt.
    I could not have been seen at any class with a belt ranking due to that fact.
    I have film footage and photos to prove it.
    It is a fact, every year for the past 20 or more years I have trained military and law enforcement personnel.
    It is a fact, I have posted photos, clips of these members on here and youtube for public watching information.
    It is a fact I ran one of the most successful traditional Japanese and Bujinkan related schools for well over 15 years in Dallas.
    It is a fact after I requested not to have my private information on this web site Chuck and Dave did post my private information here for public viewing.
    Chuck and Dave both threaten me (I have the copies of the web pages) if I posted information on them they would retaliate and post more information that is private.
    Got it.
    Very nice.
    People here on this forum as in Dave Humm made open remarks of his skills and he wasn't able to make any youtube clips to back them up.
    This is strange.. so.. making him a ?
    So the BS goes on and on..
    Some how a few people here on this forum feel they have some power or wizard type of ways to MAKE others do as they say.. LOL..
    They live in a SMALL meaningless world if that's the case..
    So there you have it.. they live in a CAT BOX.. and called Cat Box Groupies.. my expression of their small meaningless world they are kings of..

Got any Q about my training today, the Bujinkan Dojo or the members of the Bujinkan Dojo I trained with ????????
    Thanks and take care..
    Ralph

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 6:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph,

YOU claim to have a black belt in Sport Judo. That claim is clearly posted on your Web site. The FACT is, you do not. Period. End of discussion.

You can play "contradiction," "I'm rubber you're glue," or any other fatuous children's game you want to play in Ralphie's world. It doesn't change that FACT that you have NOTHING to prove your claim. No papers, and no Judo skills. YOU made the claim, its up to you to prove it. You won't, you just post insane rants in a vain attempt to change the subject.

You are a poster child for more Gun Control Ralph, but that is not my problem. YOUR problem is you are a FAKE and a LIAR when you claim Judo rank. Playing by YOUR rules, you now have to prove me wrong; I don't have to prove a damn thing.

Now go **** yourself with that stick you carry.....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 7:35pm

Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well done Ralph, you mindless fat waster, I have had a look at your cretinous website and it is very funny, no make that laughable.

You have posted quite a bit of information on a SERVING British soldier, who is off somewhere doing his job in harms way. A job that you have made more dangerous by your ill-conceived little bit of fuckery. Lets hope Dave never gets captured eh?, 'cause you just told the world who he is etc.:new_cussi

O.k. mate, I have reported you to M.I.5., via their website, and I hope they contact the F.B.I., about your little breach of security.
    Lets hope the F.B.I., come and pay you a little visit soon.
    Keep listening for the breaching rounds knocking on your door.:qleft7:

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 7:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph does not run such a site. Bryan Lee Bondurant does. He is in Thailand, FYI.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 7:44pm

Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am corrected, C.Y., I was so fucking annoyed by the **** on that site, I saw red, and didn't really read the crap - I just assumed that the ninjer **** was involved. Oh well, that'll teach me.
    Still lets hope they both get fucked over by the feds for such stupidity.:qright1:

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 7:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not a problem. Please feel free to report Bondurant to MI-5. In fact, I recommend it.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/25/2010 8:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope someone does; I hope they contact Dallas PD about his weapon carry habits. I hope they lock him up for his own safety.

Because if Ralph ever put a member of my family in harm's way by publishing things they shouldn't, he would be dead.

I will never understand why guys like Ralph all think they are the baddest man on the planet because they own a gun. Other people own them too, people who served for more than 43 days.

Clearly this is a man who is NOT right in the head, and he needs intervention, before he REALLY pisses someone off who will deal with him.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC