223589 Bullies, 4052 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1867
Page 168 of 187 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168 169170171172178 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 7:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    LOL.. jodo... no Judo.. you guys are so twisted and backwards.. you can't even get the simple stick training of Judo.
    It is true,, if you don't know historical methods of stick work in Judo.. well you are doing false Judo.
    I know it.. why don't the Mark Tripp know it?
    I call "fake".. Mark Tripp couldn't show us the stick swings.. he is a fake.
    And by the way I trained in naginatajutsu, bisentojutsu, kenjutsu, jukendo, jodo and sojutsu.. the clips I pout here were not jodo.. LOL.. how silly..
    Cat Box Groupies..
    ...And how do you explain that Mr Tripp has valid documentation from a Judo association, which he has posted repeatedly on this website?

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/24/2010 7:05am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow.... an update.

It seems Ralph is well known among the martial art groups in Dallas. Everyone who I have contacted hate his guts, and believe him to be an ass clown....

...however every single one also believes him to be a nut-job with semi-automatic weapons and lots of bullets!

Good work Ralph! I thought Texans were of tougher stuff. You see, if you were in Michigan, and I really thought, as these people do, that upsetting you could result in bullets flying, and I mean REALLY believed that....

...you'd never see another sunrise. But that's just me.

Not to worry Ralph, I have no fear for my heart is pure. This will happen if I have to rent a venue. If anything, it makes me want to do it all the more to see if these people are right, and you really are a psycho with firearms.

Of course, you aren't the only armed person in the woods Ralph.....

...and I did more than 43 days.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2010 8:48am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Wow.... an update.

It seems Ralph is well known among the martial art groups in Dallas. Everyone who I have contacted hate his guts, and believe him to be an ass clown....

...however every single one also believes him to be a nut-job with semi-automatic weapons and lots of bullets!

Good work Ralph! I thought Texans were of tougher stuff. You see, if you were in Michigan, and I really thought, as these people do, that upsetting you could result in bullets flying, and I mean REALLY believed that....

...you'd never see another sunrise. But that's just me.

Not to worry Ralph, I have no fear for my heart is pure. This will happen if I have to rent a venue. If anything, it makes me want to do it all the more to see if these people are right, and you really are a psycho with firearms.

Of course, you aren't the only armed person in the woods Ralph.....

...and I did more than 43 days.
    Mark, please don't lump him in with us natives.

What I would like to know is if he traveled inside the county with his AK loaded before the travel laws changed the last legislative period. Up to the last legislature the law was you can only travel with a loaded pistol if you have CCP or were traveling across more then 5 counties (or across 4 and into the 5th).

As a side note, it is illegal at anytime to travel with a loaded rifle or shotgun in your vehicle and the above only applies towards pistols. Which surprises me that he will state that publicly anywhere considering he was "training" law enforcement.

Posted On:
    3/24/2010 10:54am

Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    "Sport Jodo" is a legit term, apparently.
    That would be news to me. The jodo I'm familiar with is all kata training.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/24/2010 12:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    That would be news to me. The jodo I'm familiar with is all kata training.
    Well, I was unfamiliar with it, too, but a google search revealed that there are quite some places in Europe where "Sport Jodo" is trained.

- Of course, I have not the slightest idea if those schools are legit, or if it's just a more martial term for crappy stick aerobics, which I would tend to assume.

Posted On:
    3/24/2010 12:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only references I can find are to chambara. Got a link to someplace in Europe doing "sport jodo"?

Posted On:
    3/24/2010 3:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You probably should have looked at the links you googled before declaring that sport jodo exists. Those are all links to conventional jodo dojo or events, sport only appears in the search because they occur in a sports hall or are somehow classified by the website as "sport". Most looked to be bog-stock federation jodo, training kata with jo vs bokuto.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/24/2010 4:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope, in the chat copied from Omegle, one of the chatters says:

hallo_sussa: ichbin trena four sport jodo
    Bad-typed German for "I am a trainer for Sport Jodo".

Also, in the French index:

44) le sport jodo / 1 fois
    I'm ashamed to say that you are right about the other links, though.

Well, I'm only human, too. - And the question of whether "Sport Jodo" exists, or not, is not really part of this investigation.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    3/24/2010 4:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's a red herring, it all is.

Severe is trying to make himself seem clever, but his clumsy deflections mean nothing considering the primary focus of Judo is and always has been unarmed grappling.

Who taught you Judo Mr. Severe? Which organization awarded you rank?