218357 Bullies, 4640 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1860
Page 167 of 186 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 6:34am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its just sad really, but he just keeps shooting his eye out.

Clearly he thinks this is going to get a ride out of me; but ok Ralph, do you want our fight to be with swords or sticks instead? Pistols at dawn? Don't care, gonna be a great day for all but one....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 9:26am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arskanator View Post
    Ooh, Jodo! Now I see.

So is Raplh a troll or doesn't he know the difference between throwing people and hitting people with a stick?
    Neither. He is a fraud.

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 11:55am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arskanator View Post
    Ooh, Jodo! Now I see.

So is Raplh a troll or doesn't he know the difference between throwing people and hitting people with a stick?
    Guy's...do as you will, but I wouldn't even bother. He's just trolling for attention at this point.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 3:56pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Severe,

This thread is not for you to post videos of your training unless it is directly on topic with the questions posed to you previously.

Either contribute by answering the questions posed to you regarding your Judo rank. If you choose to ignore said questions and or post further videos, I will remove them again to another forum.

I have no doubt you will continue to evade the question regarding your Judo rank, and frankly I'm not interested, I'm posting as a moderator for this forum not as a contributor.

Take this as your one and only warning.
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 3/23/2010 4:02pm at .
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 4:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What Hugo has said.

Rank, year, association, belt certificates, or get the **** out.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 4:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BTW, jodo-fighters are pretty organized as it seems; one address to start a research concerning MR Severeńs legitimacy would probably be this page:

http://jodo.net/

While I am short on time lately, I would definitely be appreciate if one of our Aikido or Kendo practicioners could look into the matter.

"Sport Jodo" is a legit term, apparently.

In any case, let's be clear, it has nothing to do with what Mr Severe claims so far, which was a JUDO rank.

Also, traditional Japanese martial arts like Jodo don't qualify him in the least for the other belts he claims, let alone the military combat expertise or his "systema research".

He remains a liar and a fraud, don't let yourselves get deluded.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 5:45pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL.. jodo... no Judo.. you guys are so twisted and backwards.. you can't even get the simple stick training of Judo.
    It is true,, if you don't know historical methods of stick work in Judo.. well you are doing false Judo.
    I know it.. why don't the Mark Tripp know it?
    I call "fake".. Mark Tripp couldn't show us the stick swings.. he is a fake.
    And by the way I trained in naginatajutsu, bisentojutsu, kenjutsu, jukendo, jodo and sojutsu.. the clips I pout here were not jodo.. LOL.. how silly..
    Cat Box Groupies..

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 5:54pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.donrearic.com/yawara.html

"With the exception of the cane or walking stick...none of the martial arts weapons are legal for street carry and self-protection. These include the Yawara stick (a short piece of wood designed to reinforce a punch or an edge of fist strike, also used in Bo-Kibo fighting techniques to hook into the corner of a man's mouth, punching out his teeth and then ripping his cheek open to his ear). Often improperly called a Judo stick, the Yawara is more often taught to Jujitsu students.

Safariland sold one under the moniker "Judo Stick" for a time.
    Last edited by tgace; 3/23/2010 5:59pm at .

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 5:54pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With which organization do you hold Judo rank Mr. Severe?

Who trained you?

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 6:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    LOL.. jodo... no Judo.. you guys are so twisted and backwards.. you can't even get the simple stick training of Judo.
    It is true,, if you don't know historical methods of stick work in Judo.. well you are doing false Judo.
    I know it.. why don't the Mark Tripp know it?
    I call "fake".. Mark Tripp couldn't show us the stick swings.. he is a fake.
    And by the way I trained in naginatajutsu, bisentojutsu, kenjutsu, jukendo, jodo and sojutsu.. the clips I pout here were not jodo.. LOL.. how silly..
    Cat Box Groupies..
    Poor little Ralphie; he now thinks if he projects HIS faults onto others they will go away. Notice we are still waiting to see the papers, and we get more of the same. I will see you, face to face, in Dallas Ralphie, so gather ye roses while ye may.

As to Judo weapons. Actually before 1965 and the major Olympic Movement; most Judo programs included training in walking stick and yawara stick. It became known as a "judo stick" because it was so common to see it in a Judo class. You can see this in the book "Modern Judo" by Yerkow. I had that training, and as I mull over opening a school again, I know it would be a major part of the skill sets taught there.
    :hijackp:
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC