233633 Bullies, 3982 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1871
Page 166 of 188 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/22/2010 1:30am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Am I missing something obvious?

:20 and 2:54 look very similar, but after :20 he clearly runs up the hill towards the 2nd fence panel over from the one with the horizontal bar down the middle, then cuts back across to the 1st over. After 2:54 he runs up straight to the 1st over panel.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/22/2010 1:34am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please, please, don't make me watch it again.

Even if you're right, why the cuts?! - a Black Belt in EIGHT different sports should be able to do basic cardio training, and do that course for some time at least, or shouldn't he?

BTW, I am going to believe you, maofas, because I trust your judgement, and because I truly feel that if I spend my days watching a fatman running endlessly running up a hillside, my life will indeed be forfeit.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 3/22/2010 1:40am at .

Posted On:
    3/22/2010 2:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, thanks, but I'm not any kind-of expert in regards to detecting fake video, so I wasn't making some kind of formal declaration in an area I feel I know a lot about. It just looks like every track I've ever been on and that's what I assumed it was before I even read your post.

Even if you're right, why the cuts?! - a Black Belt in EIGHT different sports should be able to do basic cardio training, and do that course for some time at least, or shouldn't he?
    YouTube videos usually need to be 10 mins long max (not sure how sometimes people manage to get more, but usually it's 10), so I just assumed the cuts were due to getting his video under that mark (it's 9:57).

I truly feel that if I spend my days watching a fatman running endlessly running up a hillside, my life will indeed be forfeit.
    Well, my melatonin wasn't doing **** for me but this was better than counting sheep.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/22/2010 3:01am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    I got a few e-mails on back ground on Dave Humm, Chuck Hardin.. over the past few days.. nothing new.. just general stuff.. like I have said.. these two goofy nutjobs are pretty much like I stated..
    It is unbelievable how much information is out there.. on the open webs.. just crazy info..
    Yeah..public info too.. and well I have to say some not so public..
    But who cares.. most of that family BS..
    On the other hand..
    The most important part of fat Ralph's last post, BTW.

He renews the threat against Dave and Chuck.

Just have it be noted.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/22/2010 3:05am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by maofas View Post
    YouTube videos usually need to be 10 mins long max (not sure how sometimes people manage to get more, but usually it's 10), so I just assumed the cuts were due to getting his video under that mark (it's 9:57).
    Yeah, but then again, there would be no point to the vid as I see it.
    Then again, Mr Severe sees it fit to post vids showing him tumble/roll in full military gear, so don't ask about the sense.

(And note that I never attended any form of military training and even so can call it BS.)

Quote Originally Posted by maofas View Post
    Well, my melatonin wasn't doing **** for me but this was better than counting sheep.
    :qgreenjum That, Sir, made me LOL.:glasses1:

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/22/2010 4:04am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Python View Post
    You going down there to fight him...oh **** I want to see this...are you going to tape it. Make sure he signs a waiver so you won't get sued. :5bouncy:
    I am going to Dallas to teach a clinic, have a meet up with the Bullies...

...to an interview with the media about the nut jobs in Dallas who make fake claims and run around with guns....

...then if Ralph has found his balls, we will have any kind combat he want's to get crushed in. I hope he finds them, cause I am bringing them back to Michigan with me.....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Posted On:
    3/22/2010 5:11am

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    I am going to Dallas to teach a clinic, have a meet up with the Bullies...

...to an interview with the media about the nut jobs in Dallas who make fake claims and run around with guns....

...then if Ralph has found his balls, we will have any kind combat he want's to get crushed in. I hope he finds them, cause I am bringing them back to Michigan with me.....
    I'm guessing that Ralph won't be keen to film it.

I am genuinely curious to see if he has purple belt skills on the ground. In all honesty it's an achievement if true.

In all honesty I'm more interested in seeing him pushed through the earth.

I suggest wearing a headcam.

"See through the eyes of a rokudan". It'd be badass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2010 10:12am

Style: BJJ, Libre, Street Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just spent the last twenty minutes watching his videos.....man I just can't figure out what type of person would pay this guy to teach them anything. Are there really that much naive individuals out there that believe this ninja stuff works.

I mean all the techniques he shows are done with one guy throwing one kick or punch and then he counters with all these counters. Like somebody is just going to stand there and let you do all those techniques to them with out resisting.

I want to see a video of him sparring on the ground or standing. I want to see all these techniques he shows done against a live resisting opponent. :wbossman

I have never seen anyone that trains in ninjustsu spar for real.

Flyweight

Posted On:
    3/22/2010 2:16pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, MMA, CQB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's a circular track at the top of the hill. The video isn't looped - if you pause when he's at the top, the people behind him are at different positions every time.

Regarding the cuts, there may be a short rest in between, but if you just slide the bar and watch it in fast motion the clouds in the background mostly move consistently across the sky. The only big change is at around 7 minutes, they totally change while he was putting on the backpack - which makes sense.

All this being said, I have no idea what it has to do with Judo.
    :Determined:
    HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
    http://ftcy.co/tBAxyj

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 5:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, then now you claim a BB in Jodo instead, or as you continue to call it "Judo".

Well, in any case, you have proven that you cannot be trusted.

Rank, year, association, belt certificate.

That's what we want.

Without that, you're just an obese man playing with a stick.

And you others, this is what Mr Severe means:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jodo

Unless you have something to contribute to the investigation other than making fun of Mr Severe, please direct that to YMAS. I can barely hold me back myself.

From a serious point, you might also see that Mr Severe lacks basic skills when it comes to stick- or swordfighting, and that him running around with a stick doesn't prove anything.
    In fact, the exercises he does are quite nonsensical, but we don't ask for sense any more, or do we?

But ever the better. So, Mr Severe claims a rank in "Sport Judo" stickfighting.
    If it's wrong, which is likely, more bullshit to add to his article.

Aaaah, let me remind you:

http://www.bullshido.org/Ralph_Severe

If it's right, we deal with a head instructor who intentionally uses homophony to delude his clients. (Any gay jokes here, instant ban!)

As a linguist, I can tell you my EXPERT OPINION, har har, that there is no etymological connection between the words Japanese "Ju" and "Jo".

So, frauds and more frauds.

So, Mr Severe, please supply us with:

Rank, year, association, belt certificates your claims, or get the **** out.