223739 Bullies, 4016 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1867
Page 163 of 187 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163 164165166167173 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 3:38am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph, your version of events is simply not true. The write up is done and you will forever be stigmatized by your own doing. You are only making things worse for yourself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 4:13am

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sure you are one of the normal forum groupies here.. over 800 post.. I understand your post and your witch hunt state of mind.. I've been here too reading this mess.. so.. you can stand by and say what you wish as others do.. but there are other opinions of those not on this forum reading this.

No you are wrong.. this is what this and the other threads states, I have it copied, regardless if it is removed.

I read over it as well as others.. this is the opinion they gave me about that they read too.

Read the thread.. cut out the BS others have submitted.. and twisted to gain some meaning of their witch hunt.. you will get the picture.

Bottom line..
    I offered to answer three Q.
    I have not evaded those Q.
    Not that I had to answer then either.
    This is a major point.
    No one has to answer Q here or anywhere else because a groupie tells them they have to.
    I was extremely polite for many many post until the BS got so deep from the witch hunt that I just went alone with the games and goofy post acting just like everyone else here.
    Immature and silly.
    Like I said many times..
    Get up.. Away from the computer screen.. Get a life..
    If this means something to you.. fine.. it means nothing to me.
    It is funny and entertaining.

The amount of so called professional LE, military, both active and inactive, security, and etc claiming to be posting here is totally hilarious to me.. with their profanity, rudeness, hatefulness and immature post.

BTW, stigmatized.. are you really that twisted?

I'll be back Monday..

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 4:31am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, Mr Severe.

This is over, and you lost.

You have been weighed, you have been measured,
    and you have been found wanting.

You behaved like a dick all along, so this is what you get for it.

Support proof for the claims you made, or live on in shame.

And let's be clear about it, for us here it's pretty fine either way.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 4:41am

Style: Hokutoryu Ju-jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Raplh,

you called MTripp a coward who hides behind his computer.

He made a quite friendly(when considering the most posts in this thread) offer to test your black belt claims via shiai or randori.

You replied that you're not intersted in judo.

Do the math.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 4:55am

Style: Ju-Jitsu/BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Well, may I ask another question then? When was the last time he rolled with those Gracies? What BJJ/GJJ events did he enter, because unless I am in error, don't you have to be winning matches to get those purple and brown belts?

I am sure someone in Dallas has rolled with Ralph in BJJ/GJJ, so, I'd like to hear about this. I ask because we all saw what happened when I wanted to roll with him. I suspect that attitude might not be unique to my request.

I'm just wondering why a Judo Randori session would be so objectionable, if BJJ/GJJ rolling is something Ralph does a lot of, and you'd have to if you are a purple or a brown belt....

....wouldn't you?
    Mr. Tripp, you are slightly in error. Not all BJJ schools require tournament participation for promotion. You do, however, have to roll with and win matches against your peers and superiors. Which for many is MUCH harder than rolling in a tournament. That bell rings at the end of 6 minutes, and the upper-rank you are rolling with may say, "oh no you don't you aren't going anywhere" as he continues to beat the crap out of you with no break. ;-)

It is definitely a Darwinistic approach to promotions.

Jeff Cook

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 5:07am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph, I followed this investigation from the moment you bumped it. Despite your protestations, you brought this on yourself, you insulted the members of this board and you refused to answer, denied the existence of and used completely transparent diversionary tactics in relation to legitimate questions posed by the members of this forum.

I seriously doubt you showed anyone undoctored material from this thread if those people said you have been treated badly. Either that or you have a bunch of yes men surrounding you.

Just quickly, Ralph, calling everyone groupies in the cat box incessantly is the epitome of immaturity. You have lost your dignity By your own hand and the more you post here the more evident your desperation. Suck ****.

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 5:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph, **** off already. The writeup is done. You are just whoring for those last bits of attention. Its pathetic really. Go back to playing ninjer in the woods.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 7:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Python View Post
    I can place a pic of my DD214 once I figure out how to do it...anymore documentation I will gladly provide it
    I'd advise you contact a moderator and do it in private, there's no real need to post that stuff publicly. The staff of this site are trusted intermediaries as far as military/LEO status or even MA rank are concerned.

Although your openness and forthrightness does serve to highlight wannabes like Ralph, so I thank you for that.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 8:44am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph,

While this really is over. Let me add a couple of points.

For all of your protests that you are not interested in Judo; you still continue to claim a rank you do not have. We both know Ralph, you screwed up. You did demo's and worked with the Juko Lie people. They have a silly group of "Traditional "Non Sport" Judo" people. I brought this up early on, along with Rod's full page ad in Black Belt. I know you don't care about Judo Ralph, because you didn't pay attention. If you had said "Black Belt in Traditional Judo." You could not have been nailed. You messed up and said Sport Judo, and that was the end. You don't have it, you have never done it, you aren't interested in it, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH. You have no Judo skills, and no rank.

Your BJJ claims are EXACTLY the same. NO ONE remembers you rolling with people Ralph. No one will say "Yes he was here, and we saw him do it." No one says "he was a killer with his americana," or other technique.

Now you post whatever you wish, but its over Ralph. If you keep posting all that is going to happen is that write up is going to be much worse. For me, I am done, I have proven what needed to be proven. But, I will be in Dallas before the end of the year Ralph, and I promise you, LOTS of people are going to know your Judo/BJJ claims are full of crap. That's a promise.
    Last edited by Mtripp; 3/18/2010 9:05am at .
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Posted On:
    3/18/2010 8:51am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Now then you posted private information on this web site about my military history knowing I said I didnít wish to have my personal information posted here.
    FALSE. Everything we posted is a matter of public record. Unlisted addresses and phone numbers are not.

Your government service is a matter of public information. So is your lack of it.

Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    So.. Chuck Hardin did in fact threaten me if I did it again he would put my information out to the public.
    You're a liar yet again. I did prove to you some of what I know about you (your SSN, the VIN number and license plate number of your personal vehicle, a few other odds and ends) and suggested that you should not play games with me. My exact words were:

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce, laying the smackdown on Ralphie
    The next time you try to impress me by posting my address and phone number, consider which of us stands to lose more if you escalate. I'd say that would be you.
    You lie a lot about what people say, don't you, Ralph?

This is the second time I've caught you out lying about the contents of a private conversation. The other time it made more sense; you probably didn't know I was recording the phone call.

But this time? In PMs? OF COURSE I have a copy, you dolt!

http://www.bullshido.org/Ralph_Severe tells the truth about your claims, and that really gets to you. It punctures all your pretenses and reveals you for the sad, delusional LARPer you are. Stop lying about your credentials and the issue will go away. Keep on lying and it never will.