223612 Bullies, 3698 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1867
Page 153 of 187 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 12:27am

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    backfistmonkey, When have you had the opportunity to discharge your AK 47 in your line of work ?
    When have you struck a person with the sights of your AK ?
    Have you fired your weapon since striking a person with your rifle ?
    Dude your Q have nothing to do with my training today, the Bujinkan Dojo or the members of the Bujinkan Dojo I trained with.
    Not that matters on this twist immature Cat Box Forum where computer dragon hide behind their little screen.. but..
    Get back on subject. ok.

Like this.. watch.. sorry read..

However, I actually have a polite question for Mr Severe, or actually, quite a few CONCERNING HIS NINJUTSU:

1. Can you, Mr Severe, provide verification that you are an "Eight Level (hachidan, 1992) black belt in authentic Japanese Ninpo Taijutsu and is an Ninth Level (kudan, 2002) black belt in authentic Japanese Budo Taijutsu" - providing a scan or a photography of the certificates?

I could if I had the reason to. I have no reason to. So.. these do not concern people on this forum.
    Now if you had a good reason for me to then I might consider doing that, but not here on this forum.. I would post them on my web site.
    Others and myself have already posted license from training and the immature monkey's here on this forum act like Cats and use profanity, hateful, rude, disrespectful, immature, meaningless, misleading post about them.
    Not only that, there were calls to two different BJJ trainers that I found to be rude and petty BS.
    Not only that I had a personal training license through the State of New Mexico call and talk with Chuck Hardin. He was a complete agenda driven joke about this call and the relationship I had with Kevin as well as Kevin's experience, license and expertise.
    Not that it ends there, I had two Marine Corp students contact me about Dave Humm going on another US Marine Corp web site asking Q about Paris Island and bayonet fighting and the manner in which he asked the Q he gave his impression of what I have said and Dave Humm made up things to fit his agenda during his posting on that forum. Most everything he wrote was a lie about what I said and most of what he wrote I never said.
    Not only that Dave Humm was on a Law Enforcement forum asking Q about me.
    What a complete joke this nutjob is.. like people are not going to call me and tell me he asking Q about me.. LOL..
    The same for this forum.
    Most of everything said I have claimed is a lie and I have never claimed anything of the sort on this forum and on my web site.
    Not that this mess was enough either I had a US ARMY inactive man write a letter to confirm my experience with him with military based survival skills. Not that this was the exact words.. but..This letter this veteran wrote was totally made fun of and Chuck Hardin said this guy Brady Hansen most likely made fake papers and never served in the military.
    The BS DOESN'T EVEN STOP THERE..
    So, most likely it would have to be a very good reason IF YOU GET MY POINT

2. How long did you have your Ninjutsu school or training group, and was it associated to the Bujinkan dojo while it was open to the public?

I started teaching in the Dallas area once Chuck gave me permission, which was 1985 to use the Bujinkan Dojo name under his supervision. I closed the school around two and half years ago.

3. How long did you study under Hatsumi sensei as your personal trainer?
    I first met Hatsumi sensei in 6/1988. My time with him was very limited. The longest time I had with him was in Japan in 1992 for right at 30 days. I mainly train under other Bujinkan, Genbukan, Jinenkan trainers and methodology during the time I was interested in organized Bujinkan Dojo student relationship.
    Thank you,
    Ralph
    Last edited by kamiyamashinobi; 3/15/2010 12:33am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 12:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is what he says he is in the Bujinkan. The problem is with the other ranks.

Hey.. Dude.. KROW, THERE IS no problem WITH MY RANKING in any of the systems I have been ranked in.. .

State the problem?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 12:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Tapco Bavarian Joe.. LOL.. grow up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 12:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Q Dave Humm was asking on the US Marine forum are moot.. silly.. immature and sounded stupid..
    From what I read he kind of jerked a few of them around and they didn't take kindly to his BS..
    When he was asked Q regarding me.. Dave Humm avoided the Q.
    LOL..
    Right Dave Humm?
    Not that matters right.. the truth be told Dave Humm is nothing in the military.. he has basic training and serves a basic unit.. and for respect I will not post anymore about that.

You Cats have had the BS pulled over your eyes with this so called forum duck.. nutjob..

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 12:40am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    He is what he says he is in the Bujinkan. The problem is with the other ranks.

Hey.. Dude.. KROW, THERE IS no problem WITH MY RANKING in any of the systems I have been ranked in.. .

State the problem?

Your claimed ranking in Judo is a problem.

Your unverifiable "facts" and twisting of outcomes is a problem.

Your denial and avoidance of legitimate questions is a problem.

Your teaching of anything military related is a problem, due to being in the military for less time than the finalist contestants on the Biggest Loser.

Your inability to post intelligently is a problem.

I could go on.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 12:58am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ninpô Taijutsu, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

State the problem?
    Are you a Shodan in Judô?

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 2:05am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Not only that I had a personal training license through the State of New Mexico call and talk with Chuck Hardin. He was a complete agenda driven joke about this call and the relationship I had with Kevin as well as Kevin's experience, license and expertise.
    If you claim a certification, why does it disturb you so much for it to be checked?

"Agenda driven"? What should drive what I say? Your agenda? What nonsense. Of course I used the unsolicited call to ask questions I cared about.

To hell with your rules. You've never lived by them, and you don't get to make the rules here. We ask the questions. Answer them or don't, and know that if you don't, that fact will be noted against you. And already has.

You might as well start answering our questions. We won't stop asking them no matter what nonsense you spew about your precious rules, or cat boxes, or whatever you use to justify your lies and evasions.

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 2:06am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krow View Post
    He is what he says he is in the Bujinkan.
    Please present proof of this.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 6:52am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2010 1:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your claimed ranking in Judo is a problem.
    No, I have no issues with it, so it is in fact not as problem.

Your unverifiable "facts" and twisting of outcomes is a problem.
    No, You lie, I have never stated anything that could not be proven. So again that is not my problem.

Your denial and avoidance of legitimate questions is a problem.
    No, you lie, I have always answered the Q I posted in my second post that I would chat about. The bully messages will not change my mind.

Your teaching of anything military related is a problem, due to being in the military for less time than the finalist contestants on the Biggest Loser.
    Oh it is, I didn't know that, I will tell the guys I have out this weekend that.. LOL.. I bet if not mistaken they will call you a fool.. FOOL.
    I would assume you know more about survival training then I do so.. I will not debate this with you.
    Well show me either by youtube clip or come here and set me straight personally.
    Either way I wait for your response.
    But I am sure you will not respond because you are like Dave Humm, talk talk talk.

Your inability to post intelligently is a problem.
    No, I never have any problem reading them. And from the looks of this forum, NOBODY has a problem reading them. If they did there wouldn't be any replies. So your statement is moot.

I could go on.
    Ok.. please go on if yo wish to tell lies and BS trash talking.. by all means .. this is the agenda..
    I would enjoy reading more of your twisted backwards forum Cat Box Groupie thinking.

Well.. go on... let us all.. everyone hear your OPINION.

If you had any PROBLEM reading this let me know.