233470 Bullies, 3437 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1871
Page 148 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148 149150151152158 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/11/2010 12:58am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Kevin G. did not have anything to say ....
    That's the first bit of honesty I've read in a long time.

"Kevin G" lost his credibility when he allowed you to construct the reply to an email and then return that under his name and through his email address.

So let's drop the pretence that you, Kevin or anyone sycophantic enough to be in the Severe camp can take the moral high ground - because you can't.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/11/2010 1:03am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have to admit Dave Humm your investigation skills are awesome.
    Thank you for again proving that you are entirely unable to help yourself, that you cannot stay true to your word in a simple matter of restraining yourself from "communicating" with me.

But feel free to answer the question - or not as the case may be, the information three former USMC who WERE at Parris Island in 1979 is very enlightening.

Who from your short stay in the USMC would you suspect remembers you from 1979?

Tell me, at what point in your 43 days in the USMC did you conduct your bayonet fighting training and how much of that did you complete?

How many black belts and in how many martial arts did you hold aged 19?

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/11/2010 1:19am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Brady Hansen Served 5 years U.S. Army
    I enlisted in 1983 and hold expert qualifications but you dismiss those as irrelevant so, Playing by YOUR RULES Ralph, Hanson's five years is equally irrelevant and meaningless.

Now, let's talk qualifications again.

I've submitted my qualification as an EXPERT to a registered lawyer and he's no doubt willing to state what it says on the document including the date(s) the classification was given than the weapon systems it relates too. if asked.

Here's the stipulation Ralph -

I want your Judo Shodan, Your Shotokan Shodan and BJJ brown belt and black stripe certificate verified by the same lawyer.

Are you willing and able to "Put up"

I doubt you are.

~Ella Wheeler

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/11/2010 1:41am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Bill, Unlike you I to respond to direct questions regarding the training I do today, the Bujinkan Dojo, the members of the Bujinkan Dojo I trained with. So letís look at the part you directed at me...

So BillÖ
    What color is the sky on Planet Ralph?
    Iím a sexy water sign.. most likely that of the wind sign.. so maybe green or blue.. I enjoyed the photo we had together.. very sweet of you to pose with me. Thanks babe..
    Law Enforcement Officer of the State of New Mexico, Kevin G. said it pretty clearly too, but let me be clear once again BillÖ Law Enforcement Officer of the State of New Mexico, Kevin G. did not have anything to say regarding his knowledge or authority did he?
    No.
    You talk trash.
    His "opinions" on me doing Judo have everything to do with the facts.

Here is your reply, I get it, you are full of **** Bill......
    If he claims you have legitimate rank in Judo, then yes, he too is full of ****.

THERE IS NO LICENSE IN JUDO, try and get that Ralph, YOU LIE, your papers are LIES, you have NO legitimate Judo rank or skills. Period.

My offer to get on the mat with you ANYTIME for you to refute that is WIDE OPEN Ralph... How about the week of 6/4? Garland, Texas. There will be a camp, LOTS of people, and I am sure we can clear this Judo mess up once and for all....

....wow... that quake the rest of you felt was Ralph running under his bed.

We could pick a BJJ one if you'd rather.....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/11/2010 2:13am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well Brady is an American.
    Brady did serve and was in action in the US military not some foreign military.

Levin G is a Law Enforcement Officer.

I've trained SEALs RANGERS yada yada yada
    You know, Ralph. one of the despicable things about you is that you trade of other people's hard work and reputation in order to gain some form of self-worth.

You constantly bleat about who your students are, what they do for a living or who you've trained, this tactic may work on the unsuspecting public but we're not the unsuspecting, your lack of credibility is ever more present when you parade your student's reputations as justification for your own failings.

That's just sad and pathetic of someone your age.
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 3/11/2010 2:16am at .

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/11/2010 2:24am

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't believe anything has changed from what Mr KG said.. has it?

Mr Humm, letís be clear, quite clear ok, Mr Severe doesnít do Judo. Why would Mr Severe be interested in doing a sporting event in Judo?

How would in your opinion doing sport Judo between Mr Severe and Mr Tripp be assessing skill levels when Mr Severe is not interested in Judo?

I did not find any FACT to your FACT that Mr Severe became anything other than refusing to go and do sporting Judo with Mr Tripp. What I did read was Mr Severe politely saying he wasnít interested in doing Judo sporting with anyone and the people on the forum were (as yourself) trying to bully Mr Severe into doing so. Correct?

I believe this is the true FACT Mr Humm.

Posted On:
    3/11/2010 2:26am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you and Kevin have the same high school English teacher???

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/11/2010 3:00am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't believe anything has changed from what Mr KG said.. has it?

Mr Humm, let’s be clear, quite clear ok, Mr Severe doesn’t do Judo. Why would Mr Severe be interested in doing a sporting event in Judo?

How would in your opinion doing sport Judo between Mr Severe and Mr Tripp be assessing skill levels when Mr Severe is not interested in Judo?

I did not find any FACT to your FACT that Mr Severe became anything other than refusing to go and do sporting Judo with Mr Tripp. What I did read was Mr Severe politely saying he wasn’t interested in doing Judo sporting with anyone and the people on the forum were (as yourself) trying to bully Mr Severe into doing so. Correct?

I believe this is the true FACT Mr Humm.
    Ralph, of course this is NOT on point.

You claim to have a black belt level in Sport Judo. Yet, you have no legitimate documents from any IJF group to prove this. I have called you on this. You say you have no interest, yet somehow you got the rank. Did the tooth fairy leave it under your pillow?

No one is trying to bully you into anything, although in light of your other postings I find it an interesting example of the pot and the kettle.

Bottom line, you have NO legitimate rank in Judo, and you have ZERO skills in same. Now wiggle all you like, and continue to post.... :spam4:

But the truth is there; and more will come I am sure.....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/11/2010 4:38am

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well ... So taken that into accountthe normal American has had firearms, hunting, training with firearms, carry on a daily basis, shooting at ranges, private land, gang warfare, etc..
    Ralph, you're so full of **** there, I just don't know where to begin. You clearly have no clue at all about normal Americans & you sure as hell don't speak for them. You seem to live in some sort of RBSD fantasy & have no clue how ridiculous you look every time you post.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/11/2010 5:29am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Thank you for again proving that you are entirely unable to help yourself, that you cannot stay true to your word in a simple matter of restraining yourself from "communicating" with me.

But feel free to answer the question - or not as the case may be, the information three former USMC who WERE at Parris Island in 1979 is very enlightening.

Who from your short stay in the USMC would you suspect remembers you from 1979?

Tell me, at what point in your 43 days in the USMC did you conduct your bayonet fighting training and how much of that did you complete?

How many black belts and in how many martial arts did you hold aged 19?
    Dave,

Have to call total BS on the bayonet training during USMC boot camp. Closest thing to bayonet training was perhaps an hour of pugil sticks. At least this was the case in June / July of 1979.

Ralph will probably chime in that it was instituted afterwards.

Being more than 30 years since, it's hard to remember exactly when this took place, but was probably after 43 days. I think USMC boot camp was 13 weeks long back then.

What say you Ralph?

Curious as to how such an esteemed fighter washed out after 43 days. Perhaps you couldn't get past the fat farm? Honest question, no dig intended. Not really expecting an honest answer.

Cat box litter.