224688 Bullies, 3754 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1871
Page 144 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 2:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, yes. Finally we have a body in the room. Lets talk Ralph at his own words about Judo, ok?

<<<In Japanese martial arts it is referred to as a level not a degree.>>>

In as much as Jigoro Kano gave us the belt ranking system, this is simply not true about Judo.

<<<Degree came down from the use of the American's.>>>

Again, the FIRST and ONLY reason we have a belt ranking system in modern budo rather than the license system is what Kano did for Kodokan Judo. This was in 1882 long before anyone in the US was learning Judo.

<<<Somewhat like Jujitsu and it should be jujutsu.>>>

I agree; IF we follow the romakanji debate put forth by Tanemura Sensei. Others as well, but he puts it forth the best.

<<<American's seem to twist and use their own methods to point out their lack of understanding of a subject. So we twists it to our needs.>>>

Yes, I agree Ralph, and we have only to look at you and your posts to see the best evidence of it.

<<<My licensee do not say degree.
    They say menjo, menkyo, dan.. which are in Japanese.>>>

Well, those are traditional terms, except for that odd "Dan" jump which was not used in that context. I also have many certificates with those terms on them. They look great; but they are from Juko-kai and total bull ****. Speaking of bull ****, Kano NEVER used the license system in Judo. So no legitimate Judo ranking would have those terms on it.

<<<When I passed my information over to my web master he put it down on the web site as he felt it should read.>>>

So now you are saying he was looking at a Japanese Judo paper, with a teaching license on it, and mistranslated it to black belt??????? Phui!

<<<I'm sure there are many mistakes.. and maybe many are my own.>>>

Oh yes, you are about to make a HUGE one...

<<<When I refer to 'sport Judo" I am saying point blank it was not traditional.. do you know the difference of the two? If so ok.. if not then do some research.
    I trained in sporting aspects of judo.. not the traditional methods..
    Pretty simple.. Sport judo.>>>

Ralph, I have spent over 50 years of my life training in Kodokan Judo. What you are putting forth here is the BS Rod and Juko-kai put out in a Black Belt ad years ago. The problem is, you have it backwards! First, THERE IS ONLY ONE JUDO! Now I can call poop peanut butter because its brown, you can spread it on a cracker, and you can eat it; but at the end of the day, its still poop not peanut butter. LOTS have people have claimed there is more than one Judo. Juko-kai did for years; Porter is doing it now, it is all flummery to get the nit-wits of the world to spend their money. I have posted several times how the rank system works in Judo today.

By asserting you did "Sport" not "Traditional" Judo; YOU HAVE ENDED THE DEBATE! Sport Judo is the Olympic Judo and governed by the IOC, which says the IJF is the WGB for Judo and we are back to the NGB thing WHICH YOU SAY YOU ARE USING!!! Can't get off the hook Ralph, you are done. There is NO sport Judo with out the IJF, and then the NHB in the US. So, your rank papers WOULD NEVER be a traditional Japanese license; but a certificate as I have posted. That is Ippon Ralph, with your sport Judo training you know what that is, right?

<<<Is this what my ranking license says? No.>>>

Whatever it says, ITS BULLSHIT!!!! Ralph, for the next web site you try and lie to; ITS THE TRADITIONAL JUDO PEOPLE WHO CLAIM A TRADITIONAL LICENSE SYSTEM. The Sport Judo people are the ones governed by the IJF.

So, to sum it all up:

1. ANY claim that legitimate Judo uses a traditional license system are false. Kano himself changed that.

2. ANY claim that there is a "sport judo" which is different than "traditional judo" is false, and to assert it shows a person who is NOT connected to the IJF.

3. If you claim to be a "sport judo" person, you will HAVE to be a member of one of the big three OR YOU CAN NOT COMPETE OR BE PROMOTED. NONE of them have any info on Ralph Severe.

As such, and using his own words here, I say Ralph Severe has NO legit certified rank in Judo. My offer to test and validate him still stands... but the test will be held at a
    Texas Shiai, with other members of the Judo community there to assert that Ralph's skill is what I say it is. This is not a challenge to a match; but to a validation testing infront of a body of high ranking judoka where claims of personal feelings could not be made.

"Bows off the mat."
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 3:01pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I showed you where I came up with that rumor Ralph.

Donald Roley to Tom
    show details 8:42 PM (5 hours ago)

from Donald Roley
    to Tom Gerace

dateTue, Mar 9, 2010 at 8:42 PM
    subjectMore on Ralph

hide details 8:42 PM (5 hours ago)

Well I am back and have about an hour before I have to be anywhere, so I will continue.

I read the thread just now and was tickled pink by Ralph's post about me. If you could, please ask him exactly how he helped me after I left my American instructor. As I recall, I sent him a letter informing him of the break and he sent me a letter in return. That is all.

I mentioned the "duel" with Butch Johnson. My source for this is Ralph's friend Jamie Garcia. Jamie is much too good a person to be hanging with Ralph, but we all have our blind spots.

As he tells the story, these two idiots got into some sort of argument (probably on line) and decided to have a duel with pistols. Jamie described how some of them got up on a hill over where the duel was supposed to have taken place and laughed at someone who showed up and wandered around what would have been the fire zone.

I do not know all the details and memory has faded, but the important thing that sticks out is that Ralph never bothered to show up.

The reasons seem clear, it was not a sporting event with rules that kept blows to his fatty sections. He could get really, really hurt in that situation.

I myself would not show up to a pistol fight if I could avoid it. The difference is I would never scream and yell and agree to one in the first place. It just shows how someone like Ralph makes a lot of noise when he thinks he can get away with it, but when push comes to shove he runs away. I served in the military until my time ran out and was ready to take a bullet for a cause larger than myself. Ralph of course could not make it through basic training.

I have to wonder what made him offer to duel Johnson in the first place. One guy who lived in Japan and read the message boards while I was exposing Ralph asked me, "Does that guy ever post while he is sober?"

It is interesting to view the story with the late Butch Johnson with a later story.

After I had a hand in showing that Ralph had lied about his Bujinkan membership, he actually went and signed up on another board I was a member of. He took time to try to paint me in as bad a light as possible.

You see, I am the opposite of Ralph in that I think that if I make a claim I should back it up. If I make a public claim, then I need to back it up in public. If I don't want to go to the trouble of proving something in public, I should not mention it. So if you look for claims by me of being in any sort of violent situation, you will not find it. Instead I point to people like Rory Miller for examples. Not only do I not have to prove anything in public, it also avoids looking like a Ralph who tries to impress others by talking about all his exploits.

So anyways, after Ralph started attacking me by saying that I had no experience with violence and was a "paper tiger" I sprung the trap.

I offered to put 100,000 dollars into a bet with him. The conditions were that we would both agree on a judge we could trust. We would then provide documented proof of our experiences with violence to the judge or judges. The proof would have to be of a nature accepted in court. In other words, official police reports, medical records, etc would be fine but you could not have that "Oniyama" guy say he witnessed something. (Oh yes, that is interesting that somebody thought he was an objective source. If "Oniyama" is credited by "Kamiyama" and "Kamaiyama" is proven to be a fraud, where does that leave "Oniyama" who bases his qualification to teach and take money based partially on the reputation of the fraud?) I stated that we would have a judge we would both trust because anything he did would not be shown to me. Of course, the same would go for me, but the excuse that there were things he did want to share with me would not hold water. I even said we could cover up the fact that it was a wager by stating that whoever the judge thought had the most and worst experience with real violence would get the other's 100k as a "teaching fee" in return for a lecture on the nature of violence.

So Ralph could have taken more than he could make as a mall security guard for years from me and humiliated me with a lecture afterward if he could prove that he had even a little more experience than me. And remember, as far as he knew I had none because I have never shared anything on the internet.

Despite this, he would not take it.

He was too scared to.

He wanted to make it about who could hit paper targets instead of the subject he had been screaming about. I probably could have smoked him on that as well. Others in the thread saw what he was doing and called him on it. It was the start of him being banned from the forum since, as you can imagine, he did not take it well and increased his efforts to cause trouble for me while everyone could see how he had backed out of his claims.

Some people I know still refer to that incident as the time I made Ralph my bitch. It is a little crude for my tastes as a title, but it does show that Ralph is not liked at all by most Bujinkan members that know of him.

The only conclusion you can take from the incident is that he thought I might have had a minor scuffle or something and could document it, while he had nothing better. All of his stories about secret fights and long experience with violence must be nothing more than lies. As we see with the Butch Johnson duel he never showed up for, he is too scared to actually face violence. He has never worn a uniform and taken on the task of being one of the line between scum like gang bangers or the Taliban and their victims. He can talk the talk, but can't walk the walk for more than 43 days.

So please tell all the folks looking into him that when it came to prove what he said, Ralph refused to show proof for even a small portion of the stories he tried to impress others with. And of course, they shouldn't take anything he or his defenders say without proof.
    Sounds like Jaimie was telling stories out of class. What was the real story there??
    Last edited by tgace; 3/10/2010 3:12pm at .

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 3:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    His own words.

The alleged incident occurring on the 18th Nov 2007

What was the story behind this alleged use of force incident Ralph? Was it work related? Was there an arrest made or a police report filed? Did it make the local news?
    Last edited by tgace; 3/10/2010 3:14pm at .

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 3:25pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    I no longer wish to communicate with you
    That's great Ralph because I never actually got the impression you were "communicating" with me anyway, just posting a load of gibberish.

However, regardless of your wishes, that won't stop me digging to the bottom of this little facard.

Let me ask you.

When - as in the YEAR did you achieve the black belts in the 6 martial arts you claim on your website ?

Simple question which I know you'll avoid answering.

How is your behavioural study going ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 3:45pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude.. or what ever name you go by hidden behind a computer.. tgace.. yeah like most of this forum.. “rumor Ralph”.. your back ground BS is nothing more than BS and Cat Box chatter.. You should be embarrassed to even post such BS.

Did you read this/Or are you missing the point?

Do any of your LE friends know about the pistol duel challenge with Butch Johnson Ralph?

Dude.. or what ever you are wanting to be called on the computer.. read this again..
    I believe I made myself clear here, Have you totally lost your mind like Dave Humm?
    You seem to be a strange person.. where do you come up with this BS?
    From your post you try to come off as intelligent and balanced with the normal forum rude, immature behavior. But from this you are kind-of.. strange and twisted.
    W O W.... no disrespect but like most are referring to Dave Humm now.. are you a nutjob too?
    Cat Box Groupie..

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 3:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is that an answer? So that never happened? Don made it up out of thin air?

What about firing shotgun rounds at an occupied vehicle? Did that really happen?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 4:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is that an answer? You tell me.
    So that never happened? You tell me.
    Don made it up out of thin air? You tell me.

What about firing shotgun rounds at an occupied vehicle? You tell me.
    Did that really happen? You tell me.

You wish to play smart and have all the answers.. don't you?
    Bottom line is you don't have many answers at all.
    Much like known I hear called a nutjob, Dave Humm.

As you well know Donny is a fruitloop.. Donny being a fruitloop is full of BS sits ride there with the forum Cat Box Groupies.. as a whole.
    1, Donny has no information about B. E. Johnson's and my relationship other than what he has made up or hear say in the back of some old junkies van. His agenda is to please his master.. well at this time seems to be either you or some guy he feels sweet on.
    2, Donny has never been with B.E. Johnson and me while he trained for a few years here in Dallas. I have many class tapes with B.E. Johnson on it as a student and friend for years.
    3, Donny does not have any details of B. E Johnson's past before he met me. I have detailed student application which B.E. J. wrote in his own hand and signed.
    4, B.E. Johnson and I never had words to meet and fight, duel or have beer. BS.. Your facts are pretty much like Dave Humm's facts.. weak and BS.. Like Dave Humm the military genius nutjob he is dishonorable and has integerity and has been shown he is wrong and proven his facts are lies ... match that of other computer paper dragons.

Either you stop being rude, talking trash or lose the abiliy all together to communicate with me.

Ralph

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 4:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What about the shooting at the truck with a 12 ga incident? Did THAT happen?

You were the guy that posted that.

PS- Well. Don was right on about your military service. So he has a track record of being correct in his "rumors".

And when you play the "behavioral games" on the web and refuse to answer questions, play word games instead of giving straight replies and flat out ignore questions thats what happens Ralph...people will tend to believe what is said by people like Don.
    Last edited by tgace; 3/10/2010 4:07pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 4:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    B.E. Johnson was a good human being. Why not leave his name out of your Cat Box Groupies jokes and BS for now on?
    Deal?

R.I.P.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/10/2010 4:05pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    To bullshido ..//..
    -Brady Hansen
    Mr. Hansen.

I have no doubt you'll choose to read this thread so...

Obviously you haven't been informed that this thread was resurrected by Ralph Severe himself in January of this year - despite the fact the origins of the thread were made 5 years ago were long forgotten and obscure from any of our attention(s)

Additionally two people associated with Ralph Severe have stated that he's using this thread intentionally as a study of human behaviour

This means HE BROUGHT THIS ON HIMSELF

No one beyond the original thread of some five years ago were actively researching the statements and claims of Ralph Severe - not until he registered with the website and intentionally searched for this thread and brought it to our attention.

At this juncture Mr. Severe only has three options available to him.

1 Continue posting gibberish which keeps the focus on himself (check google.com)

2 Present the evidence we've requested which may embarrass detractors such as myself into unconditional apologies

3 Stop posting all together.

The inclusion of your "letter" does nothing to improve Ralph Severe's credibility.

Have a nice day.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler