Page 14 of 188 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 151617182464114 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 9:33pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you, I don’t feel I have avoided any Q that I was willing to answer. The fact is this thread is full of misconceptions, false statements and lies regarding people and the systems they train in or teach. This is mainly due to the lack of knowledge and reason of the posters in general. I give you the chance to ask Q regarding these post here in this thread to someone who knows first hand about what you are posting, ninjutsu, Bujinkan and my training. I find the lack of effort rather interesting and how you avoid getting the truth by wanting to banter about foolish ranking in arts which to be honest with you mean little or nothing to me and most likely to anyone else.

I am still open to Q regarding the training I do now and the Bujinkan Dojo or the member in which I trained with over the 24 years I was involved with that system-organization.

Again, thank you,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 10:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So this brings into question, why were you so fat?
    I enjoy eating a great deal which I feel leads to be being extremely big. But taken into account I have always been big. Far bigger than most people my age. When I played semi pro football(soccer) at 20 years of age I was at 217 lbs.. running up and down the field at that weight never troubled me. I would assume it is a point of view. You see fat and well I don’t when I’m undressed. At the present time I believe I’m 6 ft tall, my waist is 44 and chest is 52 and thighs are 29 inches at 270-275 lbs. I use to be a lot larger in size. But oh well. I was at 330 and got down to 260, which I was pretty small and looked extremely good for that size. At the time I was 330 lbs I was going to BJJ once to twice a week and sparring 6 to 10 times a day with out any physical challenges to keep up. By the way I almost never lost a sparring match over 6 years after I worked out the problems I had with getting beaten up for a year or so. So I assume I’m fat now.. but I assume this is life as I know it and will be until I reduce the food intake. Pretty simple right? I eat sushi, meats, chicken, nuts, fruit, brown rice, etc.. normal basic foods.. very low fat or almost never sugar, fried or pasta, breads or white rice.
    I was big because I want to be big. I never had a problem with my size as you do or the other guys do. It makes me feel like maybe there is some type of homo stuff going on and you wish for me to pose nude. Well you never know with all this fat talk. LOL.
    I feel any weight does increase power, both in motion and at a stand still.
    I never had any problems ground fighting or any type of ground anything. I more or less was well trained and skilled in ground fighting through takagi yoshin ryu, shinden fudo ryu, sambo, BJJ, judo, catch as catch can, dumog, wrestling, Systema, etc. My experience and knowledge on the subject of ground skills speaks for it self.. so.. If you have a problem moving with weight on the ground or other wise that doesn’t mean poopoo about me. Everyone’s different.
    Now speed, I never had any problems matching anyone’s speed standing, kneeling, sitting, on my back or etc.. that is kind of silly to assume this.. never been person training with me, right?
    I feel my heart does what it does because it does it well. I assume this is from starting my physical training at such a very young age. It’s pretty normal for me to do physical things. And to be honest with you.. if my heart has any issues well ok. Let us move forward.
    My example is in my living skills. I am happy and at peace. Are you? How many people do you know who are? I don’t know many who are at peace or happy. This is an extremely hateful and cruel world.

For the record, I do not teach Ninjutsu. I teach Togakure ryu Ninpo Taijutsu. This is only to private students and I only have one student in 34 years to reach a ranked level in KY Ninpo. It is a misconception that I teach Ninjutsu publicly just because I use the name ninjutsu. Most if not just about everything I have read on this forum tells me there is little or no knowledge of what Ninjutsu is or is not.

I train in JunFan, Panantukan, Dumog, etc.. for my own selfish reasons, fitness and health. I do not train in it to pass on information or ranking.

My opinion is there is no system better than the next. There are only people who use the names to push their agendas.

BTW, I'm not a "Booj guy". To be honest I'm not sure what that is or is not.

thank you,
    ralph
    Last edited by kamiyamashinobi; 1/27/2010 10:09pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 10:12pm

Style: Fitness-Fu and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not interested in karate or judo, get it yet?
    Yep got it, however posting dan rank in shotokan and judo on a public domain webpage and being unwilling to discuss it when questioned about it would trend towards suspicion as to the origins of that rank.

I hope you understand.

Or if you feel extremely lucky you can have a shooting match where we run through firearm tactical testing of our skills.
    Okay, I have a practical weapons course of fire for a semi-auto hand gun and 12 ga that we teach our (Navy) security reaction forces you'd probably like.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 10:15pm

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "My ranking means nothing because ranking can be given as gifts, for $, or just made up. It is normal and really who cares. "

That's a very impressive statement & pretty much tells me most of what I need to know, although you did seem to care about ranks enough to post a ton of them on your website.

"I give you the chance to ask Q regarding these post here in this thread to someone who knows first hand about what you are posting, ninjutsu, Bujinkan and my training. I find the lack of effort rather interesting and how you avoid getting the truth by wanting to banter about foolish ranking in arts which to be honest with you mean little or nothing to me and most likely to anyone else."

You were asked repeatedly, point blank about who's & wheres. I find your refusal to answer rather interesting. No too many real martial artists would say that black belts in Shotokan, Tae Kwon Do, Judo, Jujutsu, Tang Soo Do, & Hapkido mean little or nothing to them. Especially when they put in the time & effort to earn them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 10:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AMF, yes.. suspicious.. sounds like the Bujinkan Dojo boys club police to me.. are you part of that club? What is the reason this is so important to you that you are willing to keep pounded it other than asking good, healthy, fruitful Q? That was my childhood. Do you really wish to know about my childhood? That was well over 25-30 years ago.. kind of silly to me. I bet it is silly to you too. Just don't wish to admit it.
    Yes, it is true, I will not get involved with silly ranking banter, much less like.. no one here ask Q that I have asked them to ask me.

Everyone would have had their chance, Not a big deal.. I will be gone in a day.

thank you,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 11:13pm

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You showed up to ask us to ask you questions? Doesn't work that way. Especially when you can't answer "Q"s yourself. On your site I found this line:

"He has a pragmatic straightforward personality that cuts to the point that has earned him the respect from his peers for being very honest. "

You're backing that one up about as much as your six alleged black belts. This is rapidly morphing into a cookie-cutter Bullshido case. Questions raised. Bullshidoist comes on, can't answer, leaves butt-hurt. Next, the website gets altered, sockpuppets & psychopants pop up in defense...mabe I'm getting ahead of myself.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 11:17pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have information to provide? If not stay out of the thread.

Bickering what are you talking about? YMAS RS thread. - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
    Last edited by It is Fake; 1/27/2010 11:21pm at .

Registered Member

Deep inside the intestine of a sperm whale

Posted On:
    1/28/2010 12:19am

Style: Judo, ITF, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    For the record, I do not teach Ninjutsu. I teach Togakure ryu Ninpo Taijutsu. This is only to private students and I only have one student in 34 years to reach a ranked level in KY Ninpo. It is a misconception that I teach Ninjutsu publicly just because I use the name ninjutsu. Most if not just about everything I have read on this forum tells me there is little or no knowledge of what Ninjutsu is or is not.
    waitwaitwaitwait.
    Hold on a second.
    It is a public misconception that you teach ninjutsu because you use the name ninjutsu? Well, it is a fairly justified misconception then is it not?

I do no wish to come on all agressive, however, if you do no teach ninjutsu, why be using the name at all?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2010 1:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jeffphansen77, Do you have a Q regarding my training or the Bujinkan?
    If so please ask it.
    If not then why keep posting BS messages I am not willing to answer Q?
    You are not willing to ask Q is the problem.
    Thank you,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2010 4:05am

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Thank you for the kind words.
    I am still open to Q for a day or so more then I'm gone from this thread.

Ralph

"shikin hara mitsu daikomyo"
    Who was your Catch instructor?