222449 Bullies, 4496 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1867
Page 137 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. searcher66071 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    610

    Posted On:
    3/08/2010 11:55pm


     Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph, you say that we have nothing on you. The fact that you ARE lying by ommision should be enough. Hoping that this will go way by not answering and attempting to divert our attention, will get you nowhere. It truly would be better for you to come clean. I could care less about what you do and who you train. I just hate liars that pad their resume/credentials with fake certs. If you want something, go earn it. Don't photoshop it.

    Let me know when you are ready to come clean about your Judo, shotokan karate, and BJJ experience.
  2. Mtripp is offline
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    3/09/2010 12:02am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph,

    You are still claiming a Judo rank that can only be one of two things:

    1. A fake rank from a non NGB group, which you did not know was a non-NGB group.
    2. A fake rank you gave yourself.

    Now, in either event, you now know, beyond any doubt, you have no legitimate rank in "Sport Judo." I was more than willing to correct that, but you know how you responded to that. So while you dance around all the other silly stuff, I would simply like to know if you are going to continue to claim a rank you know to be false?

    What you do about that, really says it all Ralph, its just that simple.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC
  3. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    3/09/2010 12:09am


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh really.... resume/credentials with fake certs?
    Which certs?

    LOL.. you are so wrong.. liar. Always talking trash.

    If Dave Humm had any honor he would post the truth now about the certs.
    But he doesn't because he's wrong and will not fess up to his mistake.

    Here's a challenge for you Ralph. produce one verifiable, independent testimony from either a serving LEO/Military/Government client who can verify the worth of your skills/knowledge and I'll publicly retract everything negative I've said thus far”.


    So is Dave Humm going to man up and tell the truth now?
  4. Mtripp is offline
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    3/09/2010 12:24am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph,

    Stay focused. YOU say on your own web site you have a black belt in sport Judo.

    Now, you do NOT have a cert from an NGB group, they have no record of you Ralph.

    So again, the claim is not true. What are you going to do about it?
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC
  5. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    3/09/2010 2:29am


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mark Tripp, you lost your privilege to communicate with me a while back, sorry, no thank you.

    But it will be interesting to see what Dave Humm says now that he knows the truth about his Q on LEO training me.

    Now stay focused Cat Box.. more to come.. Im sure.
    Ralph
  6. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,823

    Posted On:
    3/09/2010 2:38am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    If Dave Humm had any honor he would post the truth now about the certs. But he doesn't because he's wrong and will not fess up to his mistake. [...] So is Dave Humm going to man up and tell the truth now?
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    But it will be interesting to see what Dave Humm says now that he knows the truth about his Q on LEO training me.
    These statements are laughable, if for no better reason than you've spent more than a month doing anything but speaking the plain truth when questioned.

    Why not beat Dave to the punch and post the truth for all to see?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

    What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.
  7. Dsimon3387 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079

    Posted On:
    3/09/2010 3:04am

    Join us... or die
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    These statements are laughable, if for no better reason than you've spent more than a month doing anything but speaking the plain truth when questioned.

    Why not beat Dave to the punch and post the truth for all to see?

    Absolutely! Yeah Ralph beat Dave to the punch and post the truth for all to see.... But first a little request of Dave...

    Dave how about posting those emails that expose the correspondance with Kevin G his teacher? That is great evidence. I am quite sure Kevin has some insight into the character of Ralph, could the thread have a look at that correspondance?

    There is no disinfectant strong enough to avoid the ray of sunshine that goeth by the name of truth.... One way or another that information should be present in this thread!

    So post em Dave if you please or I will be forced to hold Ralph down and give him a pink Belly until I get this information to post....
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

    The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.
  8. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    3/09/2010 3:43am


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well Darrel.. what do you know that I don't?
    Has there been a ninja at play behind the screen?
    I would also enjoy reading what Dave Humm came up with with letter writing with Mr Kevin G.
  9. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    3/09/2010 4:11am


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I normally don't read any of the post over in the 'dallas ninjitsu' thread.
    But I was bored after training tonight.. needed a few laughs.. and to misspell a few words.. and feel my fat rolls..

    I found a funny if not hilarious post by many of the Cats there..

    They post some photos.. from my web site.. and in those photos are LEO/military guys both active and inactive.. LOL.. and they talk trash about these photos.. how twisted.

    But these guys came to me for something.. and it wasn't the beer.

    What a gang of Cat Box Groupies.. LOL..
    How the little immature forum rolls.. LOL..
  10. tgace is online now
    tgace's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,245

    Posted On:
    3/09/2010 4:51am


     Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At this point it's probably best to avoid responding to anything Ralph posts here. It's non-productive and its what he seems to "need".

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.