222245 Bullies, 3695 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1867
Page 136 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146186 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. tgace is offline
    tgace's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,241

    Posted On:
    3/08/2010 6:41pm


     Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They are probably being put in the YMAS thread where they belong. The idea HERE is to contribute to the thread..not litter it with pointless crap.
  2. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    3/08/2010 6:44pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And your post are points being made that are facts?
    Give me a break.
    You haven found any facts other than I have a web site, what it says there, I was in the military, I have license from legit law enforcement trainer(s), and I here on the forum.
    Other than that you have zippo..

    LOL..

    Cat Box Groupie..
  3. Rock Ape is offline
    Rock Ape's Avatar

    Watch and Shoot !

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,144

    Posted On:
    3/08/2010 6:44pm

    staff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You forgot that we also know you have little command of the English Language
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

    ~Ella Wheeler
  4. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    3/08/2010 6:47pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kind of funny how this thread is being policed for context.. and the context is mainly that of BS, liars and rude, vulgar, immature, trash talking, etc.. post.
    And the major funny part is it is not my post that are the liars, BS, immature, rude, vulgar, trash talking, etc.. post.. LOL.
  5. tgace is offline
    tgace's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,241

    Posted On:
    3/08/2010 6:49pm


     Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's part of the Bullshido human behavior experiment. You are the test subject.
  6. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    3/08/2010 6:49pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Humm and you get all your spelling correct? And everyone else?
    BS.. trash talking BS.. you dont have anything.. so you pick on what ever it is you can.. like spelling.. what a joke.. LOL..
    Cat Box Groupie..
    Couldnt hang in my class.. LOL.. got professionals.. LOL..
  7. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,489

    Posted On:
    3/08/2010 6:50pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Kind of funny how this thread is being policed for context.. and the context is mainly that of BS, liars and rude, vulgar, immature, trash talking, etc.. post.
    And the major funny part is it is not my post that are the liars, BS, immature, rude, vulgar, trash talking, etc.. post.. LOL.
    I believe the real humor lies in the sheer level of denial, Mr. Severe.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  8. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    3/08/2010 6:50pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OHHHHHHHH are you going to touch me or stick something into me testing me.. testing me.. ?
    OMG great !
    Cant wait.. how immature of you.. Brit boy soldier.. LOL..
    Cat Box Trash talker..
  9. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    3/08/2010 6:53pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, well you are more than welcome to prove me, post any post I used any vulgar words, put anyone down by talking about their weight, physical looks, challenged them, threaten them, posted any lies about anyone, lied about myself, or what ever.. you cant.

    So I call you a liar.
  10. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,823

    Posted On:
    3/08/2010 6:55pm


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    And the major funny part is it is not my post that are the liars, BS, immature, rude, vulgar, trash talking, etc.. post.. LOL.
    Actually, your posts are full of immature bullshit and trash talking. More to the point, it's the posts that are nothing like immature trash talking that you ignore completely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

    What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.