226187 Bullies, 3928 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1871
Page 135 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135 136137138139145185 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2010 1:01am

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes you are correct, that days was today, I fess up... Well I just woke up a few seconds ago and realized that I was a complete failure and a fake.

But before that I knew I would not respond to rude, disrespectful and immature minded Q by people on this thread.

It is true I have trained in Togakure ryu Ninpo Taijutsu for just about 24+ years so knowing thisI assume this is why anyone would say ninjer but then again I'm a fake and a failure too.

I got a interesting call today from a fake law enforcement instructor today where I did fake training for the past 9+ years.. seems there has been some undercover work going on behind my fake back by some forum Cats.

mmmmmm I wonder what this is all about.
    Stay tune..

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2010 3:35am

Style: Hokutoryu Ju-jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Question about Matthew Morton Article

Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    I got a interesting call today from a fake law enforcement instructor today where I did fake training for the past 9+ years.. seems there has been some undercover work going on behind my fake back by some forum Cats.

Stay tune..
    Wait, undercover? So people contacting your instructors to verify your claims counts as undercover work?

Posted On:
    3/08/2010 3:41am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a few more certification ideas:

Master Instructor: Tactical Boots. Wear and Maintanence

Tactical eyewear technician 8 hrs

Law Enforcement Duty gear expert instructor course

Portable Radio Certification

Instructor certification: Police Flashlight

I never realized that I needed to be "certified" in so many things. I feel like I have been robbed.

:copdance:

Im being sarcastic of course, but many of these certification claims seem a bit pedantic in my experience. A certification in "disarming"? From where I come from an officer gets a certification as a "defensive tactics instrucctor". Getting a cert in "weapon disarming" would be like getting separate certifications in punching, kicking, grappling, etc...it's just not done that way where I am from.

I am sure that Ralph has been instructed by a bonafied police officer.

I was certified as an instructor in chemical agents and less lethal weapons by Armor Training.

I could have (my cert lapsed) taught some "civilian" and made them up a certificate and been "legit"... I guess.

But that's different from my having the authority to certify someone to be able to "teach Law Enforcement". Or my being able to grant any "powers" to a non-LE individual. If my imaginary student ever used my "training" and got sued and then said that I "certified him"...my ass would be in the proverbial sling.

I am sure that Ralph won't reply, but I wonder if he claims that he has taught at a "Police Department"? Has he been put on any PD's official record as having certified police officers in all these things he claims he is certified in? Has any police officer had to testify or produce training records stating that he was trained in "Police Baton" by Ralph Severe when on the stand?

Do any of these certificates grant Ralph the ability to employ any of those weapons or tools in the states they were issued in? Do any officers have a course by Ralph Severe listed on their departments official training records?
    Last edited by tgace; 3/08/2010 4:16am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2010 4:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

OMG I have that one.. too.
    Wow.. Oh shoot.. I forgot.. I'm a fake... failure.. and fat.. tubby and well.. American.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/08/2010 7:02am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    I have a few more certification ideas:

Master Instructor: Tactical Boots. Wear and Maintanence

Tactical eyewear technician 8 hrs

Portable Radio Certification

Instructor certification: Police Flashlight

I never realized that I needed to be "certified" in so many things. I feel like I have been robbed.

:copdance:

Im being sarcastic of course, but many of these certification claims seem a bit pedantic in my experience. A certification in "disarming"? From where I come from an officer gets a certification as a "defensive tactics instrucctor". Getting a cert in "weapon disarming" would be like getting separate certifications in punching, kicking, grappling, etc...it's just not done that way where I am from.

I am sure that Ralph has been instructed by a bonafied police officer.

I was certified as an instructor in chemical agents and less lethal weapons by Armor Training.

I could have (my cert lapsed) taught some "civilian" and made them up a certificate and been "legit"... I guess.

But that's different from my having the authority to certify someone to be able to "teach Law Enforcement". Or my being able to grant any "powers" to a non-LE individual. If my imaginary student ever used my "training" and got sued and then said that I "certified him"...my ass would be in the proverbial sling.

I am sure that Ralph won't reply, but I wonder if he claims that he has taught at a "Police Department"? Has he been put on any PD's official record as having certified police officers in all these things he claims he is certified in? Has any police officer had to testify or produce training records stating that he was trained in "Police Baton" by Ralph Severe when on the stand?

Do any of these certificates grant Ralph the ability to employ any of those weapons or tools in the states they were issued in? Do any officers have a course by Ralph Severe listed on their departments official training records?
    That.

As a non-American, I have two questions for you bullies:

1. Can certificates such as those be given through the NRA, or other, similar organizations?

2. Would it even be legal for a civilian to participate in any military courses and obtain certificates in them? - As long as they were given by an official governmental institution. Because where I come from, it is not. Instead of discussing every single certificate of Mr Severe's we could then maybe apply a "golden rule".
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 3/08/2010 7:05am at .

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/08/2010 7:31am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Given that Severe only has 43 days worth of actual military training, I'd suggest that he souldn't be teaching any "military" based material. Unless of course he has some other real world military experience he can use as the foundation of his instruction however, I would suggest, from what I've witnessed, his basis for these skills is drawn from Systema.

That said, he's still LARPing regardless because he's had absolutely no military based combative experience on which to give him the credibility REAL military professionals should be looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post

Stay tune..
    No undercover work at all.. I publicly stated I'd email Mr. Gutierrez to gain clarification regarding your qualifications and he was very accomodating.

I'm sure he'll be in touch with you several more times as I'll be in dialogue with him a again I'm sure.
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 3/08/2010 7:36am at .
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/08/2010 1:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ... And I for my part have contacted and got response from various BBT authorities to inquire there about your past in MAs, Mr Severe.

The answers were quite telling, and the Bullshido Investigators here are informed about my progress.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2010 2:15pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael View Post
    That.

As a non-American, I have two questions for you bullies:

1. Can certificates such as those be given through the NRA, or other, similar organizations?

I will take a stab at this one. As an NRA Certified Instructor, we do not have training in most of the areas that Mr. Severe has stated he is licensed. So, he did not get those certifications from us. We certify for handgun, rifle, and shotgun. We also have marksmanship courses for youngsters and adults. It is possible that the Civilian Marksmanship Program has programs that we do not offer, but I am not sure. It would not be hard to find out for sure.

Many of our HG instructors take private training from an individual on how to disarm a person. I actually did this for my NRA Training Counselor at a Pistol Instructor's course. The reason why they learn it is to take a firearm from a scared student, not from a bad guy. We don't teach or train for disarming a bad guy in the NRA, as we are training/teaching to use our firearms.

As a side note-we, The NRA, never call a firearm a "weapon" nor do we call any of our training, "weapons training." We consider it as giving firearms and their use a negative connotation.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/08/2010 5:57pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More attempted mind games Ralph ?

Sorry but you'll have to try harder than that.

Had any more phone calls from Kevin ?

With regard to training with you... Laughable. Thanks but no thanks, I have professionals to provide that for me.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2010 6:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I notice my post are being erased and or removed.
    Funny..