228092 Bullies, 4623 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1871
Page 134 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134 135136137138144184 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 7:53pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks MTripp for making the distinction about the name of Judo. It makes clear sense and I appologize if my responses to Humpty-Dumpty offended you. It was not my intent.

And thank you again for the insight into the national ladder shiai black belt area. And the info concerning how to attain a BB at one.

I also have to agree, that I have never heard of a legitimate BJJ purple belt backing down/running/cowaring from the chance to roll with anyone. As I am a striker, my information is less direct than yours in the area, but I agree completely.

It is funny that you would bring up the question of whether or not Ralphie earned the rank or if he was just wearing the purple belt. I have had this happen and I have it going on right now in my school. I have a new student that is wearing an orange belt and I see how many would think he may have earned it from me, but I don't use an orange belt in my school. The chances are very high that Ralphie just showed up and was wearing the belt. Is there a way to verify that Ralphie earned the purple nelt? Outside of asking Humpty-Dumpty, as he is incapable of answering any questions about damn near anything.
    Last edited by searcher66071; 3/06/2010 8:00pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 8:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bone Damage-I sent an e-mail to Mr. Mohler asking for rank confirmation. If he responds I will invite him to the thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 8:40pm

Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A quote from the fat one,'
    "In January of 1992, dishearten of the Bujinkan politics, ranking and students' dishonesty, Mr. Severe began his personal warrior quest. During his warrior quest he researched Shooto Wrestling, Brazilian Judo, Catch As Catch Can Wrestling and Russian martial arts of combat. "
    If the above is true, why did I post that that 2002 thread in which he first declared his disobedience of Hatsumi.:new_vampv

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 11:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    RC-in your last post, my brain was wrapping at a small overlooked subject.

Ralphie, who did you study Catch wrestling under? And Shooto while we are at it?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2010 12:12am

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well well.. lets see what do we have tonight..?
    Oh this looks really poorly researched.. so..

Ralph has repeatedly asserted in this thread that he holds a brown belt in BJJ, but yet simultaneously claims to have never or almost never worn the gi while training. I'd like to know how this is possible, as it was my understanding that there were certain gi-only techniques (basic standing grips and throws, collar chokes, crowbar side-control, sweeps from guard, etc) which were considered essential to the macro "mastery of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu", even with the recent trends toward no-gi BJJ and sub grappling. For example, a brown with poor skills in gi techniques would be at a deep, deep disadvantage in competition BJJ, where sleeve and collar control is important.

I believe if you take the time to read this thread you will find the reason why I did not wear a keikogi at any time while training BJJ at Mr C or Mr M schools here in the Dallas area. But if you just wish to spread BS trash talking and immature gestures towards me then donít read the reasons why I never wore a kekiogi.
    Maybe this will help your witch hunt.
    Let all here face this truth, Iím a fake and have never trained in any martial art what so ever.

Also, we have yet to have a direct statement from Allen Mohler as to Ralph's true belt status, isn't that right? Here, Ralph seems to be claiming that he was not issued a belt but a "ranking"?

No not really.
    I never trained with Mr AM in BJJ it was all made up complete fake stuff. I have never trained in any martial arts what so ever...

Humpty-Dumpty is a fake.. hoo hoo..

Hey when you Cats get something interesting here.. let me know..
    Really.. you are boring me.. and this is for my entertainment.. let have some fun !

Cat Box Groupie..

Posted On:
    3/07/2010 12:32am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    I believe if you take the time to read this thread you will find the reason why I did not wear a keikogi at any time while training BJJ at Mr C or Mr M schools here in the Dallas area. But if you just wish to spread BS trash talking and immature gestures towards me then donít read the reasons why I never wore a kekiogi.
    Why don't you tell him the reason you didn't wear a gi instead of demanding that he read over 1,000 posts to find the answer to his question?

You might remember that I proved you wrong when you previously avoided giving a direct answer to a question by claiming to have already addressed an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2010 1:38am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, prove me wrong, I have an idea.. why don't you help the groupie in the research around the old cat box.. so he/she can catch up on the witch hunt. Maybe during this time you want be talking so much trash..
    mmmmm?

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/07/2010 1:41am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well well.. lets see what do we have tonight..?
    Oh this looks really poorly researched.. so..

Ralph has repeatedly asserted in this thread that he holds a brown belt in BJJ, but yet simultaneously claims to have never or almost never worn the gi while training. I'd like to know how this is possible, as it was my understanding that there were certain gi-only techniques (basic standing grips and throws, collar chokes, crowbar side-control, sweeps from guard, etc) which were considered essential to the macro "mastery of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu", even with the recent trends toward no-gi BJJ and sub grappling. For example, a brown with poor skills in gi techniques would be at a deep, deep disadvantage in competition BJJ, where sleeve and collar control is important.

Maybe this will help your witch hunt.
    Let all here face this truth, Iím a fake and have never trained in any martial art what so ever.

Also, we have yet to have a direct statement from Allen Mohler as to Ralph's true belt status, isn't that right? Here, Ralph seems to be claiming that he was not issued a belt but a "ranking"?

No not really.
    I never trained with Mr AM in BJJ it was all made up complete fake stuff. I have never trained in any martial arts what so ever...

Humpty-Dumpty is a fake.. hoo hoo..
    Good strawman. Calling your Judo fake has nothing to do with "All" of "your" Martial Arts training.

are boring me.. my entertainment.. let have some fun !

Cat Box Groupie..
    Hot contradiction. Boy I can't wait to hear your mewling when the article is written.

Hey, prove me wrong, I have an idea.. why don't you help the groupie in the research around the old cat box.. so he/she can catch up on the witch hunt. Maybe during this time you want be talking so much trash..
    mmmmm?
    43 days. Yet, you teach military combat training.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2010 3:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yet, you teach military combat training.

Oh really?

Meow... Cat Box BS again.. meeeeeeooooowwwwwww.....
    I'm a fake.. oh my oh my...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2010 10:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IIF
    Yet, you teach military combat training.
    Oh really?
    Do you not tell the world that you teach military combat training?

Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
    I'm a fake.. oh my oh my

Yes, you are a fake. I just hope that you will wake up one day and realize that. It really would be better for you to fess up. You will be better off in the end. Be proud of your LARPing Ninjer Ways. It will make watching anime with the other patients so much easier.

Ralph, clear something up for me. Your AoC website states you started training in JKD in 1976, but your "Ninpo" training started in 1980. Does that mean you were training prior to your "Ninpo" interest? If that is the case, who was your JKD instructor? It didn't happen to be Bruce's book did it?