228904 Bullies, 4414 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1871
Page 133 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 1:06pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph I am at a slight loss as to understand the point of you posting these certificates.

Are you attempting to prove the level of qualification you hold or, play games ?

I think I know the answer but I thought I'd ask.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 1:27pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph..

Please explain to me why you teach fixed bayonet drills ?

Given that you managed just 43 days of recruit training in the US Military I don't understand your fixation with military close quarter combative skills.

And just for shits and giggles, here's my long range IW without scrim, this is what a real long range marksman looks like.

The face is blanked out so you can babble on about whether its me or not.

Your pictures = LARPING
    Mine = REAL WORLD
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 3/06/2010 1:31pm at .
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 1:46pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What makes me chuckle is that Ralph defends it by constantly stating being a soldier is nothing special, it's just a government job like any other and not anything unusual etc etc.

Then contradicts that viewpoint by LARPing it up as one every chance he gets.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 1:53pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    What makes me chuckle is that Ralph defends it by constantly stating being a soldier is nothing special, it's just a government job like any other and not anything unusual etc etc.

Then contradicts that viewpoint by LARPing it up as one every chance he gets.
    Further reinforced by his repeated hiding and vague claims of serving.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 2:18pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey cats... !!!
    Well I'm back.
    Had a hard day yesterday with training so I'm pretty tired and sore today.
    So I see nothing new here on the forum where the cats hang out taking trash about other people.
    Oh well.
    Maybe something interesting for a change.
    Yeah, the workout was good.. I got in 25 min of stepping with 40 lb pack on.. then stick swings then kickboxing for 1 1/2 hr.
    Yeah at my age being the fattest guy around this is hard on the heart for sure.. but normal 4 to 5 day training for fat guys in Dallas..
    So any Q on the training I do today, the Bujinkan Dojo or the members of the Bujinkan Dojo I trained with yet?
    Just let me know..
    I'm watching the football game right now.. ManU and Wolves.. be back soon..
    Enjoy !

What makes me chuckle.. hoo hoo.. stating being a soldier is something special, Oh you guys really got a thing with being employed by the US government too.. not sure why.. the US government employs 1,000's of people here in America.. and over seas.

Cat Box...... oooohhhhhhhh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 2:40pm

Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As usual ralph, you return boasting of being a sweaty lazy idiot.

And for your edification, being a soldier is something special, at the least it is more impressive than being a stupid LARPing disrespectful ****. Still at least you are consistent, as the thread posted yesterday shows, you were a disrespectful, evasive childish pillock towards your fellows in the Buj.

So a question about your current training, Do you feel that your current training in 'combatives' has a real world application?, or is it just for the dojo. After all as you seem to have proved you have no combat experience at all or do you?, or can you prove that you have actually fought anywhere at any time?.

Personally I think you are full of it ralphers, you can prove nothing and seem to take pride in the fact.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 3:38pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    So any Q on the training I do today, the Bujinkan Dojo or the members of the Bujinkan Dojo I trained with yet?
    Just let me know..
    Yes, while you were training in Bujinkan, which years did you spend training in 1.) Sport Judo? 2.) Shotokan Karate? 3.) Brazilian Jiujitsu? Sorry if you think itis the wrong spelling of Jiujitsu. I am sure that the next time one of us runs into a member of the Gracie family or any other legit BJJ guy, I am sure we will correct them in their incorrect spelling.

I'm watching the football game right now.. ManU and Wolves.. be back soon..

Is that another sport you wish you could have tried and had no success? As you seem to resemble a water boy. Maybe you should consider joining the competitive eating circuit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 4:11pm

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well game over.. back to the cat box..
    Let me see... oh here.
    I have found you to be vulgar, rude and immature but for fun today.. only today I will answer your Q.

Yes, while you were training in Bujinkan, which years did you spend training in 1.) Sport Judo? 2.) Shotokan Karate? 3.) Brazilian Jiujitsu?

1, None.
    2, None.
    3, This has already been discussed on this forum but to save you any due reading I trained for 7 years.

Is that another sport you wish you could have tried and had no success? As you seem to resemble a water boy. Maybe you should consider joining the competitive eating circuit.
    I played Memphis division youth teams and 1st, 2nd, 3rd, coed, and indoor division Dallas teams, high school and semi pro. I have gone to a few Texas chili cook-offs. So yeas, I have been on an eating team.

Meow.. anything else?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 5:46pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Well game over.. back to the cat box..
    Let me see... oh here.
    I have found you to be vulgar, rude and immature but for fun today.. only today I will answer your Q.

Yes, while you were training in Bujinkan, which years did you spend training in 1.) Sport Judo? 2.) Shotokan Karate? 3.) Brazilian Jiujitsu?

1, None.
    2, None.
    3, This has already been discussed on this forum but to save you any due reading I trained for 7 years.

I played Memphis division youth teams and 1st, 2nd, 3rd, coed, and indoor division Dallas teams, high school and semi pro. I have gone to a few Texas chili cook-offs. So yeas, I have been on an eating team.

Meow.. anything else?

Thanks Ralphie for NOT answering again. I truly find you to be a fat, vile, disgusting, disrespectful, ignorant, lying, pompous ass. But that is another story.

I don't think I was ever any of the things you said I was, but then again, you do seem to have a pretty warped perception of reality.

Letme see if I get this right, you are now stating that you NEVER studied or received rank in Sport Judo or Shotokan karate? I ascertain this from the statement that there are no years in which you studied those styles. Am I correct?

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 6:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    While ignoring the latest oddity from the family idiot, a few things for future reference:

1. There is only Judo. Terms like "traditional Judo" or "sport judo" should give one pause. These terms have been used by people like Juko-kai to excuse why they do not compete. It is rare for someone to claim they were ranked in "sport judo." Usually they avoid that area for a reason.

2. To go and compete in a Judo Shiai, you will HAVE to belong to one of the big three. Period, end of discussion. Its an insurance issue. Moreover, if you are going to fight in a lower than black belt division, a legitimate and certified black belt in Judo will have to "sign off" on your papers so you can. This "sign off" means that you have the rank you claim (no sandbagging,) and the skills to be in that division. Again, an insurance and legal issue to avoid "mismatch." If you are going to fight in the black belt division then you have to have a rank card from one of the big three, or again, a black belt coach has to sign off on you. There is no other way.

3. Could Ralph have a "Black Belt in Sport Judo" having never spent any time in Sport Judo? Yes, it is possible with the concept of Batsugun. If you go to a high enough qualifying Shiai, such as a national ladder Shiai, and defeate everyone there, you are going to earn enough shiai points to be a black belt. Ron Tripp did it; it can be done. However, it is quite rare, and a large fuss is made when it happens. However, you would still have to join one of the big three (most likely USJI at that level) before you can enter.

Ralph himself does not claim any of this happened, nor is there ANY record of him being a member of, or holding any judo rank, with any of the big three. Which is why I know the claims of "Sport Judo Black Belt" are plainly false.

I do have a question in my mind. The people who say they remember Ralph was a purple belt. I wonder if they remember him earning one, or just wearing one? With all that You Tube stuff out there, it does make you wonder where the record of those skills could be?

I will still say that a legitimate Purple Belt in BJJ would NOT have have been so put off at an invitation to get on the mat and roll.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC