223799 Bullies, 3733 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1867
Page 132 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 4:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael View Post
    Ah, sweet inflation of resumes. Found out another bitchy crap about Ralphie, but will keep that to myself for now.

Any current or ex-Bujinkan members around here? - I have a question that I would want to discuss with them in private.

Mr Severe, I hereby ask you to refrain from contacting me through any other medium that by this thread on this forum.
    Maybe you should contact this guy, he is currently under Ralph Severe:
    http://www.youtube.com/comment_servl...layer_embedded

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 4:38pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I honestly think he believes this is a test of his ninjer perseverence, if he can maintain the textual sleight of hand and hopping in and out of the shadows throughout the investigation, then he has somehow 'won'.

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 4:51pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me just add this as support of Hugo's (Dave's) earlier statements. During my service to the USArmy as an MP and as a Personal Security Officer (PSO)/Bodyguard for General Officers (Link to info on my Principal by way of proof), I was NEVER trained in nor saw anybody else using the sort of tumbling, rolling, weaponcraft skills that Ralph is displaying about the net.

With all the battle-rattle, radios, weapons and other crap you wear (and it's gotten even worse since my time) it's hard enough to simply roll left and right when entering/exiting a position of cover. And as I am sure Dave can attest to, it get's to a point of "conservation of energy" very quickly out there. When you are getting "gassed" the last thing you want to do is try to perform some energy sapping acrobatics when you don't have to.

The only possible use for Ralphs stuff that I can think of is for training yourself to respond to trips/falls and getting knocked down. Even then the student should be practicing in something close to what they will actually be wearing. Ralphs guys don't even have magazine pouches on.
    Last edited by tgace; 3/05/2010 5:29pm at .

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 5:57pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't want to give IIF any more work so I hope that this is in line with this investigation.

Something I found interesting while "googling" around was this thread from Martialtalk.

Dallas Texas woodland combat seminar - MartialTalk.Com

Shortly after this thread was when Ralph was banned from that forum. If it was this thread or something prior I can't tell. What is interesting is how some Booj guys (D. Widerman and D. Roley) went after Ralph about his not having/or not proving he had a "densho" of Togakure skills.

I am not sure what a "densho" is or what it proves, but guys who did were pointedly going after Ralph about proving he had one, which..surprise, surprise, he wouldn't do. Seeing how Ralph said somewhere upthread (I think) that he doesn't teach "ninjutsu" to anybody anymore I find this a curious incident. It would take someone with Booj knowledge in general and Ralph in particular to dig up more on it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 8:34pm

Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello folks,
    This is a thread from 2004, in which Ralph seems to tell his fellow ninja's that he is splitting from the Buj.
    http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14913. the madness really starts on page two, and Ralph's usual bumbling fuckwitted style is apparent instantly.
    Its a wonder how a constantly changing 'Combat Master' can stay the same childish cretin for so many years.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 11:51pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    RC-thanks for putting up those links. I went throught several pages of them and it seems that Ralphie is acting here as he did over there. He seems to be very skilled at dancing the questions and attacking others. It seems like he does like being the center of attention and will attack any other ninjer that is being put out ahead of him or on a higher stump. It seems that many of the other ninjers seem to question his claims he has made about the Booj. Maybe I am not seeing it correctly, but that is what I am getting from the MT threads.

As an aside, should we start questioning his credentials form the Booj?

I am also amazed, just as Clog is, that someone of his age could be such a child for so long. Seems like he has trouble playing nice with the other Asberger's Kids and not just with us.

Ralph was questioned on some of his other claims pertaining to R.O.S.S. and Systema as well. Ralph what happened to get you banned over there on MT? You must have really ticked someone off. Did they also find the holes in your stories?

Ralph, I will take a different approach to the subjects at hand. What years did you train in: 1.) Sport Judo? 2.) Shotokan Karate? 3.) Brazilian Jiujitsu? Also, how much time did you spend training in each style? Surely you can share that information.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 9:18am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Yeah I suggest you do.

Please stay out of this thread in future..
    Hugo,
    I have been looking up TCLEOS rules for training and apparently to provide fire arm training all you have to do is apply and it is good for five years and that is only to be an official provider, if I am reading it right. I am not law enforcement but is there a member that hangs out in the LE threads from Texas that we can bring in? If he has time I will ask my brother in law but since he's a patrol grunt he might not have the answers.

As for his LE experience the way I read the requirements and who is covered in TCLEOS, he is an unarmed security guard that is not allow to carry a firearm while at work.

Here is the link to the agency. Like I said, I may be missing something and if there is anything I can do here in Dallas to help out let me know. I don't care about the booj but about potential bad techniques being taught to an officer that will either get him killed or someone else.

http://www.tcleose.state.tx.us

I forgot to today is March 6....Remember The Alamo!

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 9:57am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look, I don't have a problem with anyone adding to the thread providing its on topic, isn't repeating a million-fold what's already been stated and contributes to the discussion, feel free to look into TCLEOS but I suggest you PM "tgace" who's already posted in this thread, he's a current LEO and might be able to save you some leg work and possible duplication of information.

Dave
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 10:10am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/06/2010 12:59pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me guess..

The Certificate was issued from...

Gutierrez Security and Police Training Academy

The signatory was Kevin L. Gutierrez aka Oniyama - one of your students.

And you got that Advanced Instructor License for completing 50 hours of classroom and fieldwork.

Do you want a medal ?
    Attached Images  
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler