223506 Bullies, 3603 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1867
Page 131 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 7:04am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, you don't have an open door policy.

You have been asked about that several times already, and refused.

You might not keep track of your own babblings, but we do.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 7:12am

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's a forest-trees kinda' perceptual problem you're having here, Ralph. Very real questions have been raised about your many big claims & your overall credibility in the MA world. And for 476 posts you've done nothing to refute, or even challenge any of this. You've actually helped to confirm everyone's suspicions by acting like a busted fraud with a shitload to hide.

You've put on a question-ducking clinic in a situation where real, honest, legitimate men answer directly. You can't give an honest account of yourself for a damn good reason, as we've seen with your exposed Judo BB claim, emberassing 43 day military flunk-out, & frantic dick-tucking when MTripp called you to the mat. You had plenty to hide.

It's not about who controls who on what side of the screen, even if you badly wish it was. It was always about whether or not you are what you publicly claimed to be. Insisting on only answering questions on issues no one cares about tells most real MA'ists all they need to know. Legitimate men make their doubters eat their words. But you can't do that, can you?

Big picture time, Ralph. How a man responds to questions about his credibility reflects strongly on his charater as a man. And in that big-picture view you're a colossal failure.
    Last edited by jeffphansen77; 3/05/2010 7:16am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 9:34am

Style: IRT/FMA/BJJ/BUDO TAIJUTSU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    EXACTLY! I was told that holding the mitts was "training" too. You better keep the feet moving and your hands up!
    You are absolutely right on that tgace! Holding the mitts is training as well and teaches you quite a bit!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 9:36am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    I havenít ducked any Q. I just donít answer a Q that I donít wish to answer,
    ROFL!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 9:51am

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Yet you claim high ranks in these arts....

...which you can not prove.

You will not provide proof of your claim. In as much as NONE of the US Judo groups have ever heard of you, then for this part of the investigation, my work is done. I have no choice but to say your claim of Judo rank is false, and no such legitimate ranking exists.

Before you go off to do your Judo thing, can you help me with some thing? Is there anything that the USJA can do to make Ralphie remove the rank from his site?

It just hit me this morning and I thought you would be the one to ask.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 10:39am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher66071 View Post
    Before you go off to do your Judo thing, can you help me with some thing? Is there anything that the USJA can do to make Ralphie remove the rank from his site?

No. What can they do? They can't strip or suspend him for something he doesn't have. Unlike Gracie Jiujitsu no one really owns the rights to the word "Judo."

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 10:41am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No; because as you can see he does NOT claim a "USJA Certified" rank, or USJF/USJI for that matter. It is just a general claim, "black belt in sport judo," which now he refuses to speak about.

As such, its bogus, he knows its bogus, and now everyone else does too.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 10:46am

Style: ex-BJJ, ex-TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    to mr. tripp and mr. gerace: thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffphansen77 View Post

Translation: Ralph thinks he dictates the purpose of this thread & is either too stupid to understand common parlance or likes to duck questions thru rhetorical games.
    no need to translate that. from his pm to me:

Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi
    I can change my rules any time just as you do to fit your bowel movement that day.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Does that mean that you are willing to talk trash on your fellow Booj trainees? Interesting that you are willing to use your former classmates to redirect the heat from yourself.
    he already did that with me. I asked a question on how these certain people think about HIM then he answered his thoughts about THEM! and considering english is not my first language...

and oh, he only sends that though PM, he doesn't want it posted on a forum.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 2:50pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    What more can be said ?
    How about this Ralph.

Kevin L. Gutierrez, He's already had a gut full of strife wouldn't you say ? Being disciplined within the New Mexico Police, moving Jobs to Unice within a very small community Police force... How do you think he'll feel about having his name and potentially his reputation being dragged into this shitfest ? Because he's already INVOLVED by virtue of the fact you claim some of your LE certification is sourced from him.

I've emailed Mr. Gutierrez about this thread and the possibility that his good name may well be pulled through the **** you've created. I hope he's a good friend of yours because I have a suspicion that friendship may well be strained at some point in the not too distant future.

You're obviously a great pal to have Ralph, I'm truly glad I don't have a mate such as you.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 4:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, sweet inflation of resumes. Found out another bitchy crap about Ralphie, but will keep that to myself for now.

Any current or ex-Bujinkan members around here? - I have a question that I would want to discuss with them in private.

Mr Severe, I hereby ask you to refrain from contacting me through any other medium that by this thread on this forum.