230674 Bullies, 3804 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1871
Page 130 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 4:01pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    I will answer any Q regarding my training now or with the Bujinkan Dojo under Hatsumi sensei or with any of the members I trained with in the Bujinkan Dojo during the time I was a member in that organization in my good time. If you wish to be rude or immature with your Q I will not reply. I believe that is fair. You may ask a Q now.
    Thank you, Ralph

Ralph, this has been covered. Please re-read this post: No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Bullshido Artist Ralph Severe

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 4:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a open door policy with my training
    Nothing could be further from the truth.

This thread covers a great deal of BS and false information regarding me and the training I have done as well as do now.
    Still waiting for you to back this statement up.

More or less I could care less.
    Your 470+ post count says otherwise.

First off I will answer any Q regarding my training now or with the Bujinkan Dojo under Hatsumi sensei or with any of the members I trained with in the Bujinkan Dojo during the time I was a member in that organization in my good time. If you wish to be rude or immature with your Q I will not reply.
    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Bullshido Artist Ralph Severe

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 5:19pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph

Your "long range rifle marksmanship" certificate.

Wow, impressive, however those inanimate targets you shot from your comfortable static range must have been hard to kill, you know the ones where their comrades don't shoot back or provide target indication on your position, or, where your stalk didn't take you like 9 hours to achieve a line of sight on your principle in 30+ degree heat knowing that your ground support element would be a considerable distance from you, or, that despite being tasked with a particular objective, knowing that you can't call upon indirect fire support because the ROE prohibits AS90.

Yeah, your long range marksmanship certificate carries a lot of credibility to a professional operationally experienced soldier. A Boy Scout can be trained to shoot long range, its what you do before and after that's the hard bit, you know, the bit you haven't a fucking clue about unless it involves doing forward and backward rolls in your local woodland.

Do you want to debate or discuss advanced marksmanship and the concept of sharpshooter/sniper operation within the infantry ?

You see you still haven't seen my qualifications yet, but more to the point you really have no idea of my experience(s) as an infantry soldier.

Cat box ? Nope I see you sitting in a kennel of dog ****.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 5:26pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those certs have to be F.A.K.E's or they are from some home grown "Academy" out of some guy's garage. The ones Ralph has been putting up look nothing like any professional school certificate I have ever received. And to be honest with you, most of the school certs I got went directly on my service/department records and I either never received a paper certificate or I filed it away with my tax papers from 2002...
    Last edited by tgace; 3/04/2010 5:37pm at .

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 5:31pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    Those certs have to be F.A.K.E's or they are from some home grown "Academy" out of some guy's garage. The ones Ralph has been putting up look nothing like any professional school certificate I have ever received. And to be honest with you, most of the schools went directly on my service/department records and I either never received a paper certificate or I filed it away with my tax papers from 2002...
    Interesting that neither Oniyama Protection and Security Academy or Gutierrez Security and Law Enforcement Training Center reveal any presence on the internet.

Can anyone locate a URL for either supposed establishment?

I'm going to suggest that both are computer room establishments unless Ralph or Mr. Gutierrez wishes to prove otherwise ?
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 3/04/2010 6:08pm at .
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 12:53am

Style: Japanese Russian American

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will answer any Q regarding my training now or with the Bujinkan Dojo under Hatsumi sensei or with any of the members I trained with in the Bujinkan Dojo during the time I was a member in that organization in my good time. If you wish to be rude or immature with your Q I will not reply. I believe that is fair.
    You may ask a Q now.

searcher66071, As you can clearly see and read in this post the message, I am not answering, posting, sending, etc any information out that has anything to do with Shotokan, Judo, or BJJ.

Not that you asked but before you do..
    The only reason I posted the other license in securitypersonalprotectionmilitaryLE is because I sent these to Mr. Darrell S. and he can reply to you or others in regards to the license posted if they are what he got or not.

I also posted photos and those photos hold keys to Q asked.
    I'm sure the professional investigator can work those out for you and the forum groupies.

So, again as if I haven't already posted this statement a few times already, I'm not personally interested in taekwondo, jujutsu, hapkido, tangsoodo, judo, shotokan or even BJJ.
    You might be or others might be, I'm not.
    So..
    Like I said.. this is for fun and enjoyment for me.. it means little to nothing.. just enjoy it.. you take this way way to serious.
    Thank you,
    Ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 1:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    psycho dad, the problem I find with thread posters like yourself and well others who assume something about someone else they don't know or have never met is, they never ask the person who they are making assumptions abaout the Q they are wanting to ask.

I can tell you this psycho dad, I posted here to answer these basic three Q that were being bantered about when I first got on here because people were making assumptions about me.

I take this as a fun and enjoyable thread.. how could it be taken as serious stuff and I don't mind the chit chat regarding my skills, weight, etc. It is all fun. And psycho dad if I didn't like it I would not be posting here now would I?

I don't mind answering a Q psycho dad if you are not rude or disrespectful and I will not answer if you use vulgar words addressing me.
    psycho dad... Just stay to the three Qs I said I would answer for now.
    Thanks,
    Ralph

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 1:07am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    <<<As you can clearly see and read in this post the message, I am not answering, posting, sending, etc any information out that has anything to do with Shotokan, Judo, or BJJ.>>>

Yet you claim high ranks in these arts....

...which you can not prove.

You will not provide proof of your claim. In as much as NONE of the US Judo groups have ever heard of you, then for this part of the investigation, my work is done. I have no choice but to say your claim of Judo rank is false, and no such legitimate ranking exists.

I have no further interest in this thread. :pottytrai
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 1:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As you can clearly see and read in this post the message, I am not answering, posting, sending, etc any information out that has anything to do with Shotokan, Judo, or BJJ.

So, again as if I haven't already posted this statement a few times already, I'm not personally interested in taekwondo, jujutsu, hapkido, tangsoodo, judo, shotokan or even BJJ.
    This thread is not about your current training and it is not about your ninjitsu training. It is only about the disciplines listed above which you refuse to discuss.

Since you refuse to discuss them, why don't you remove them from your website? If you feel they are relevant enough to list on your website, why not discuss them?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2010 6:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your immature rude vulgar post just really excites me.
    Translation: Ralph thinks he dictates the purpose of this thread & is either too stupid to understand common parlance or likes to duck questions thru rhetorical games.
    Let me translate some for you, I dictate what goes on behind my computer and yes I feel in many ways you just are obtuse to know the difference in what is behind your computer and what is behind my computer.
    I don’t care and don’t wish to be involved with your twisted immature behavior or witch hunt.
    This is just a forum and it’s here for the enjoyment and if you take it serious then that’s your bargain for the end of winter.. wonderful.... it is NOT mine. If I do not wish to reply or answer this is my choice, Not your choice.
    Translation: "I'm disrespecting this whole forum on my very first post but if anyone replies in kind I'll use that as an excuse to duck questions".
    Let me translate some for you, Again you are completely missing the point, off track because of your obtuse state of mind and you feel you have some power over what’s behind my computer.
    You don’t.
    You don’t have a clue so enjoy the entertainment. If I do not wish to reply or answer this is my choice, Not your choice.
    Translation: "I've already ducked this question dozens of times & my excuses aren't convincing enough, so I'm not answering".
    Let me translate some for you, I haven’t ducked any Q.
    I just don’t answer a Q that I don’t wish to answer, or they don’t fit the code of behavior of my three Q I will answer or the person asking me the Q has been rude or disrespectful and their privilege to communicate with me has been removed from my entertainment here on the forum.
    If I do not wish to reply or answer this is my choice, Not your choice.
    Translation: "I feel really clever when I split hairs over spelling or other bullshit to duck questions".
    Let me translate some for you, No either you are too dim-witted to understand the Japanese traditional language or just wish to pound home your twisted agenda with your irresponsible arrogant use of the Japanese language.
    If I do not wish to reply or answer this is my choice, Not your choice.
    Get it?