228070 Bullies, 4713 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 121 to 130 of 1871
Page 13 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 141516172363113 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    1/27/2010 5:17pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AMF,
    OK.. yes, you are correct.
    I am not a businessman and I could care less about business.
    If someone is concerned about $ and not the training then I am not interested in sharing my time with them.

    I have not trained Units. I have trained many different members of the US military forces. Most of the training I have done with them is to ready them for going over seas so they come back home. This mainly concerns the skills of survival in movement, timing, understand nature and the use of it for survival, equipment in motion and use for survival, etc..

    Thank you,
    Ralph
  2. Psycho Dad is online now
    Psycho Dad's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,260

    Posted On:
    1/27/2010 5:19pm


     Style: BJJ/Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Bickering what are you talking about? YMAS RS thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    Nefron,
    At this time I will no longer be answering your Q till you apologize for your rude and unbecoming statements towards me.
    I am not here to play your games.
    Thank you,
    Ralph
    Bullshidoka Argument #3 - Refusal to provide information because people were not polite.
    This argument also sets the stage for a future refusal to provide information even to a polite request - the Bullshidoka need merely say, "I am not providing information to any of you because you were mean to me."


    Cut that **** out. What happened to, "Stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me?"

    You yourself have displayed a condescending tone and a serious martial artist shouldn't be so butthurt over petty things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

    B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.
  3. Dsimon3387 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079

    Posted On:
    1/27/2010 5:31pm

    Join us... or die
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Dad View Post
    Bullshidoka Argument #3 - Refusal to provide information because people were not polite.
    This argument also sets the stage for a future refusal to provide information even to a polite request - the Bullshidoka need merely say, "I am not providing information to any of you because you were mean to me."

    Cut that **** out. What happened to, "Stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me?"

    You yourself have displayed a condescending tone and a serious martial artist shouldn't be so butthurt over petty things.
    Ralph said he would provide info about the Booj. he asked for people to be polite as a condition of that exchange.

    Nobody ahs asked him about the Booj. People are starting to get impolite and then to ridicule because Ralph has kept above it with his non engaging atitude.

    People have a right to refuse to provide information for whatever reason and accept the consequences of that here and elsewhere... ralph ahs made it clear he understands that.

    Ralph also said in the video that he does not teach commercially anymore, might that answer questions about fees?

    Some people have deicided not to teach commercially anymore... I am one of those people.

    Do't critisize Ralph for keeping above bickering... yes you have a right as Nefron does to say "dammit answer this question about your rank in tai Kwon Do!!!" and Ralph can say no.

    Keep in mind that I for example have a conditional black belt from Kim... this happened years ago and while I might mention it I would not want to answer questions about it it is inconsequential to my training. Ralph may feel the same way about some of his training and he is not going to be coerced by being mocked... the man's reputation does speak for him and he knows that.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

    The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.
  4. jeffphansen77 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    260

    Posted On:
    1/27/2010 5:49pm


     Style: Generic MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been lurking for a bit & have way too much time on my hands, but Ralph, I count 8 times you ducked or refused to answer direct questions about your lineage & instructors & twice on the military stuff. I'm calling Bullshido.

    Rank or not, even boxers & wrestlers will have no problem telling someone who & where they got their skills from. Calling these issues pointless & silly contradicts & disrespects just about every serious martial artist out there & makes it obvious that you have something to hide. Your evasiveness is confirming your critic's suspicions.
  5. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    1/27/2010 6:41pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jeffphansen, Thank you for your opinion.
    I believe being a ninja-er.. as it is stated here on this forum.. being hidden and running on roof tops.. throwing dust and swinging swords, evasiveness and confirming my critic's suspicions are normal.
    As Dsimon3387 put it so well.. Like I stated before, Q on my training now and the Bujinkan and nothing more.
    If you cannot find any Q then I have no issues with that and neither should you.
    I will stay on this forum thread for a day or two more then that will be that.
    I feel that is enough time to answer the Q within my Q scheme.
    When I'm gone you can say what ever you like.
    Thank you,
    Ralph
  6. 100xobm is offline
    100xobm's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,206

    Posted On:
    1/27/2010 7:24pm


     Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Ralph said he would provide info about the Booj. he asked for people to be polite as a condition of that exchange.

    Nobody ahs asked him about the Booj. People are starting to get impolite and then to ridicule because Ralph has kept above it with his non engaging atitude.

    People have a right to refuse to provide information for whatever reason and accept the consequences of that here and elsewhere... ralph ahs made it clear he understands that.

    Ralph also said in the video that he does not teach commercially anymore, might that answer questions about fees?

    Some people have deicided not to teach commercially anymore... I am one of those people.

    Do't critisize Ralph for keeping above bickering... yes you have a right as Nefron does to say "dammit answer this question about your rank in tai Kwon Do!!!" and Ralph can say no.

    Keep in mind that I for example have a conditional black belt from Kim... this happened years ago and while I might mention it I would not want to answer questions about it it is inconsequential to my training. Ralph may feel the same way about some of his training and he is not going to be coerced by being mocked... the man's reputation does speak for him and he knows that.
    I mean no disrespect here, as I do not know Mr. Savage at all. And whilst it is clear that he does not care to respond to questions relating to his Judo and Shotokan background, some thoughts arise:

    Furthermore, I apologise if this is not MABS worthy, it's my first foray.

    If he did not have the backing of some of Gezere's friends (again no disrespect intended to Gezere either). or DSimon, we would be treating his question dodging with a lot more suspicion and potentially derision.

    Secondly, If, given observation from skilled strikers, his stand-up game is deemed sub-par to a standard judged 'unworthy' of a shotokan BB or Ninjutsu BB or TKD BB, let alone JKD, from my point of view this indicates a false claim (I'm not saying skilled strikers have observed him), hence Bullshido.

    Thus, no matter how willing he is to discuss Bujinkan and only Bujinkan, his claims of Judo BBs and Shotokan / TKD BBs, given the video evidence available, are suitable to be placed under suspicion.
  7. Nefron is offline
    Nefron's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    1,587

    Posted On:
    1/27/2010 7:26pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 100xobm View Post
    Secondly, If, given observation from skilled strikers, his stand-up game is deemed sub-par to a standard judged 'unworthy' of a shotokan BB or Ninjutsu BB or TKD BB, let alone JKD, from my point of view this indicates a false claim (I'm not saying skilled strikers have observed him), hence Bullshido.
    Yet he said that a few years ago he could kick as good as Peter Aerts, if not better. This clearly shows his understanding of striking.

    I asked him a question about his current training, but it seems he won't answer it.
    Last edited by Nefron; 1/27/2010 7:29pm at .
  8. AMF is offline
    AMF's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Dantes Inferno
    Posts
    770

    Posted On:
    1/27/2010 7:51pm


     Style: Fitness-Fu and Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiyamashinobi View Post
    AMF,
    OK.. yes, you are correct.
    I am not a businessman and I could care less about business.
    If someone is concerned about $ and not the training then I am not interested in sharing my time with them.

    I have not trained Units. I have trained many different members of the US military forces. Most of the training I have done with them is to ready them for going over seas so they come back home. This mainly concerns the skills of survival in movement, timing, understand nature and the use of it for survival, equipment in motion and use for survival, etc..

    Thank you,
    Ralph
    Thank you for clarifying that.

    I have to say that smacks of elitism to me, since your average HEB bagger probably doesn't have a large amount of disposable income and thus the monthly fes associated with classes would be a concern to that person; and therefore not an unreasonable question for a person to ask.
    (no I am not an HEB bagger, I use that as an example)

    I have my motives for asking all of this as I may move to the DFW metro area in the very near future and will need a place to train.

    I believe that a man with your experience, if it is all you say, would have a great deal to offer in the techniques, military/LEO/firearms, and traditional style forums of this website as a subject matter expert.

    But for you to refuse to answer even the most basic questions of who and where you got your dan ranks in karate and judo on the basis of it being irrelevant.......

    Is how you currently train influenced in any way by your karate/judo background?
  9. alex is offline
    alex's Avatar

    STOP POSTING!

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,203

    Posted On:
    1/27/2010 8:26pm

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this conversation=

    bullshido poster- "I dont know about the buj, but i do know about judo/kickboxing/wrestling. you dont look so hot at it. if you are highly ranked then why is that, and who do you have a ranking under?"

    ninja guy- "I will only answer questions about the buj and my training now"


    so what we have here is a guy who claims rank in various martial arts but will not answer skeptical questions about these ranks, and shrugs it off as silliness that isnt important. im not really sure where this thread is going (apart from nowhere) because that is basically where it ends at a stalemate. the people asking the questions dont know much (and probably dont care, considering what a joke the organisation is) about the Buj, someone could claim to me they are a 10th dan grand poomba in it and i wouldnt blink an eyelid. claiming rank in credible arts such as judo though is more of an eye opener.

    really its irrevelant. a casual glance at his training videos and anyone with an eye can see that the guy cannot possibly have much in the way of actual training in a lot of the stuff he claims to teach. im no wrestler or grappler, but i had a look at the vid on his website of his boxing and kicking. no sense of balance, movement, level changing, bodyweight transition... these are things that despite being overweight (40 doesnt count as old to me, i have clients who box better than that and are older) he should still be doing. if his health problems are so bad that he cant do something as simple as tucking his chin or keeping his hands up as opposed to around his chest, then kudos to him. but i doubt that is the truth.
  10. kamiyamashinobi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    dallas texas
    Posts
    313

    Posted On:
    1/27/2010 9:23pm


     Style: Japanese Russian American

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AMF,

    Thank you for being so open and honest.

    I am not interested in karate or judo, get it yet?

    Fees.. money and the scam.. mainly I do not care about fees so much as the heart and will someone has to train with a honest and open heart. When I travel to train with friends in other states I mainly do not charge more than say the ticket and food cost and stay at friends homes. I closed down my business just over two years ago or more due to the lack of interest I had in running a business after a wonderful and very fruitful 15 years. Here in Dallas I train at local parks and areas where we can have private training with survival subjects. I am a very poor simple male living from one day to another.. I train a very small and close group of friends outside the BS of who's who and where's the badass fighter type mindset..
    I hope your travels to Dallas is fruitful and has some merit where as you will be happy and at peace.

    My ranking means nothing because ranking can be given as gifts, for $, or just made up. It is normal and really who cares. What is important is the invite is always open and you are more than welcome to drop by and visit. If you like you can beat me up, watch me make mistakes and even see my huge fat rolls hanging off my body jiggle some and laugh at me. Good luck on that part.. Or if you feel extremely lucky you can have a shooting match where we run through firearm tactical testing of our skills. Doesn't matter.. there will not be any ranking papers hanging on the wall for you to Q.. just results from action.

    Thank you,
    Ralph

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.